Reviews for Body Heat (Season Series)
InfinitePanicAttacks33 chapter 1 . 2/10
Did I enjoy it? Of course! This was both cute and sexy, not to mention that the idea was really interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if Usami just used the heater idea as an excuse. Honestly, he's so perverted...but that's what we love about him so good work! I think Misaki was a bit more willing in this, but I guess that's because he was cold haha. I'll make sure to follow! Byeee!
yailover97 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
SO HOT! (WORD PLAY) I LOVED IT!\()/
lv90047 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
LOL. As Akihiko's always taking the situation to his advantage. Classic. xD Great fanfic! Loved every second of it! :P
ili777 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I really liked the chapter, it was nice and well written. You did a great job writing this, so thanks .
Ino Death chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
_ hehehe poor misaki but yeay Akihiko
shadow halfbreed chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
lol, dawww, love it :3 nicely done.
sgt.karenbear chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Awwww how cute! Can't wait for spring to come to read the next chapter!
nightlover38 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Cute and sexy ;-)
Draugneth chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
1) I'd like to say that I love your name! 2) Usagi's a major pervert. I wouldn't be suprised if Usagi had sex with Misaki while the poor uke was asleep!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Haha, Akihiko sure has some nice techniques to help Misaki warm up xD I thought the cuddling was really cute and body warmth is a very effective source of heat. Hmm...I don't think it's bad that the heater stopped working :P Now I wonder what the spring one will be about.
Thanks for writing this!