Reviews for Fireborn
I had a few issues with this, but it was a good read. I thought you said you would write a sequal?
Without a doubt. This is one of the best stories ive read.
Ami of Resplendence chapter 36 . 8/17
WHAT WHAT. I love this story so far.
SweetLights chapter 54 . 8/16
God, this was like a riding a rollercoaster. My feelings were all over the place. It was good, though, the story, I mean. I just kinda wished you included some scenes of her seeing Kakashi, Naruto, and the rest of them, again. But I guess this open-but kind of closed- ending is good, too. I really wished I could’ve seen her reunion with all of her loved ones.
HelpfulNudge chapter 1 . 7/25
okay... so... no such thing as a German Shephard in Naruto as there is no Europe... Nor is there Greek Mythology because, again, no Europe... There certainly aren't any guns...And it's also not that easy to just call up Iwagakure and move there because they're ninja villages, not cities. Could have maybe moved past the German Shephard and Apollo things, but the gun is probably gonna be where I draw the line.
AriettaRyuusaki chapter 1 . 6/27
How can they know a dog race called GERMAN anything if there's no Germany to speak of? The same goes for Greek mythology.
NotRevan chapter 1 . 6/11
Umm... If they are in Konoha then they have no knowledge of Greek mythology... Things like that kinda bug me when I read fanfiction.
NotRevan chapter 1 . 6/10
Jesus... just looking at the first 2 reviews I see I can just tell I need to read this lol
GalaxyCat101 chapter 54 . 6/5
Oh. My. Gosh. AMAZING! I LOVE this story! I can't believe that someone could weave a story together so beautifully. You're awesome!
I NEED A SEQUAL OR LITTLE FICS OF WHAT HAPPENED AFTER COS GAHD DAMN THIS WAS A GOOD MOTHAFUXKING FIC
DannyPhantom619 chapter 54 . 4/17
I can't wait for the sequel and for Kiruma and Kakashi to get together and probably have children together.

As well as her reunion with Naruto and the rest of the Konoha.
RavenCarver chapter 54 . 3/12
Of all the things awesome THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS. Good job, you made me cry... Sequel? Please?
Ladycooky chapter 30 . 2/22
A part of me really really hates you for this... But i have also suspected it coming since the beginning. Ill be over in the corner pouting if anyone needs me.
This story is legit the best Kakashi love story i have EVER read. I just cant get over the fact how much it made me feel. I absolutely love this story and plan on reading your other stories as well.
Besuto jeanisto chapter 5 . 2/13
Agghhh Kiruma, WHY DO U WANNA GIVE UP LIFE SO BAD(BY JOINING ANBU)
THE NEXT 30YRS OF YOUR LIFE WILL B IN ROOT WITH NO FREEDOM AT ALL!
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »