Reviews for Fireborn
AriettaRyuusaki chapter 1 . 6/27
How can they know a dog race called GERMAN anything if there's no Germany to speak of? The same goes for Greek mythology.
NotRevan chapter 1 . 6/11
Umm... If they are in Konoha then they have no knowledge of Greek mythology... Things like that kinda bug me when I read fanfiction.
NotRevan chapter 1 . 6/10
Jesus... just looking at the first 2 reviews I see I can just tell I need to read this lol
GalaxyCat101 chapter 54 . 6/5
Oh. My. Gosh. AMAZING! I LOVE this story! I can't believe that someone could weave a story together so beautifully. You're awesome!
I NEED A SEQUAL OR LITTLE FICS OF WHAT HAPPENED AFTER COS GAHD DAMN THIS WAS A GOOD MOTHAFUXKING FIC
DannyPhantom619 chapter 54 . 4/17
I can't wait for the sequel and for Kiruma and Kakashi to get together and probably have children together.

As well as her reunion with Naruto and the rest of the Konoha.
RavenCarver chapter 54 . 3/12
Of all the things awesome THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS. Good job, you made me cry... Sequel? Please?
Ladycooky chapter 30 . 2/22
A part of me really really hates you for this... But i have also suspected it coming since the beginning. Ill be over in the corner pouting if anyone needs me.
This story is legit the best Kakashi love story i have EVER read. I just cant get over the fact how much it made me feel. I absolutely love this story and plan on reading your other stories as well.
Besuto jeanisto chapter 5 . 2/13
Agghhh Kiruma, WHY DO U WANNA GIVE UP LIFE SO BAD(BY JOINING ANBU)
THE NEXT 30YRS OF YOUR LIFE WILL B IN ROOT WITH NO FREEDOM AT ALL!
Butterflygrin chapter 1 . 2/6
okay, this is just strange. 1st, kakashi is a prodigy, and he graduated at 5. and became chunnin at 6. he couldn't be in her class. if I'm not mistaken minato isn't called yellow flash at that time. and why the heck danzo came specially to her house to recruit her to NE or ROOT. he was THE leader, and he also wouldn't just recruit an academy student randomly. and he DOESN'T recruit ANBU dammit. unless you want this to be AU, canon divergent. PLEASE give warnings I guess, this isn't my cup of tea. and please do research or just give a f**king warning. but judging by favourites of the story you did a good job I guess? keep writing
Alianna Winters chapter 54 . 1/29
Noooooo! Please don't let it end this way please please please! Is there an epilogue of an epilogue? Or a sequel? Or a 10-years-later-something-oneshot Huhuhuhuhuhuh... This is literally making me cry...

Anyways, I just wanna say really like this story. :)
Teizan chapter 18 . 1/17
Aside from the gun used in the first chapter (a big no-no, ninjas and guns can't mix for assassination reasons) this story has been okaybut with a consistent sense of not quite right, mostly caused by Mary Sue-ish behaviour and plot contrivances.
HinataSoup chapter 27 . 12/31/2017
Salem confesses? holy, and lil'Kakashi has feelings for Kirumi! Wow
So much
HinataSoup chapter 12 . 12/29/2017
Wow... kiruma had intense trauma...
And love Salem