Reviews for It Started With a Nightmare
Tarix chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Fantastic story, its sad that its abandoned.
shejams chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
First let me say that I am a JOTT and ROLO fan. So when it comes to pairing Ororo and Scott together romantically I'm normally against it. ( I prefer their overprotective best friends/brother-sister relationship) But I must say that after reading this I'm glad I've ovelooked my aversion.

This was great and beautifully written. I really like Scott and I'm glad someone written him this way instead of him being a prick. Storm is my favorite and you did their relationship just. Of course I love Logan and I don't totally hate Jean.

Good job
Clever Authoress Name chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
That was an absolutely fabulous story! I Loved It! Great Job!
chichi's1fan chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
bravo that is the best scott ororo pairing i have ever read bravo
semprence86 chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
Oh my god this story is so cute please please continue.I really want to know what happens next.I hate jean and i always thought that scott and ororo belonged please continue
Silverblade1 chapter 4 . 12/3/2004
Love the story. I mean really, Ultimate Scott/Ororo is just freakin' fantastic now.
Havana Girl chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
I really love this story so far! When are you going to freaking continue! My friend Izzy, and Brit read this story and they loved it as well! Keep up with the great work.
Kitty-N chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
That was a good story,thanks for wasting my time!‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

But what i really like in a story is some sex!

I can't help it, I'm struggling teen with raging hormones!lol‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰
NobodysAngel2 chapter 4 . 6/22/2003
Amazing story! Keep on writing. You stopped at a good part there, so I'll be expecting the next chapter soon, okay? :)
Water-Soter chapter 4 . 5/24/2003
I just found this story and I have to say, I loved it! Wondering when you'll be updating? Hopefully soon!
Lynx919 E Coleman chapter 4 . 5/17/2003
Please don't stop there this is a WONDERFUL fanfic please do write more feel free to email me when you post more! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Strongly written beautiful use of drama and angst and real people situations.
Psylocke chapter 4 . 5/3/2003
beautiful! i loved it! keep on writing!
Tiana chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
Wow, I totally loved this story. I really really you keep going with this one. Good job!
Madam Rage chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
More! MORE ! MORE! Out of all the X-Men, Scott & Ororo were always my most fav characters. PLEASE continue on with the story. It is one of the BEST fics I've read regarding those two.
sinner chapter 4 . 11/27/2002
great story i think it is very very good

u hardly see ororo/scott story anymore.

but great job on the story :)

~sinner~

ps-keep up the good work ;)