Reviews for Walkabouts
Fenrir666 chapter 11 . 4/20
And I'm at the end. You had to finish on such a...well, not quite a cliffhanger, I guess, but on somewhere where I _really_ want to know what happens next. Oh well. I think you handled the scene very well, and I'm genuinely disappointed to see it end (that's a compliment, to be clear.)
Fenrir666 chapter 7 . 4/20
I really, really like this story. I'm sad that it seems to be dead, but I'm very much enjoying what I've seen so far. I hope you might resume it someday.

The Amy/Taylor interactions in particular are great, and you really captured Lisa. I liked how you wrote Carol, too, you really portrayed her coldness towards Amy well.
imhotep99301 chapter 11 . 2/2
This was a good story and I hope you update this soon as I am looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
looooooooooooooooooooool
beserkerbeast chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
interesting story so far, love to see more
BB
Addlcove chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
Eagerly awaiting the next part!
fall-into-life chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
This is fantastic. I regret only that it doesn't seem to be actively updating.
Ibskib chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
There were several things wrong with this part:
"I know want things to change and you'll convince the others. Gure? He just being a stubborn asshole." - "I know you want things to change and you'll convince the others, Grue? He's just being a stubborn asshole."
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
This is excellent, you have really captured the feel of Worm. Your characterizations are well done and the plot is interesting. I especially like how you've done Lisa, she's more in character here than I've seen in any other fanfic yet. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to more.

Yours,
Why88
L.E chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Wow, well done! I don't see why she would assume Amy would react badly to what Taylor did. But I can understand why should prefer to involve only her most trusted friends in this situation.

Very good stuff!
L.E chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Woah. That got dark fast.
L.E chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Great chapter!
L.E chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Yay! This is such a sad and complex story, but filled slivers of hope as well. Like a first kiss! ;)
L.E chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
No! It was good chapter! I liked it a lot.
L.E chapter 6 . 5/24/2014