Reviews for Walkabouts
The Lightning Bandit chapter 11 . 5/2
Are you ever going to update this? It's my favorite worm Taylor/amy story ever.

If you aren't going to update it, you should at least post a summery of your plot outline. I'd like to know how it would end.
The Lightning Bandit chapter 4 . 5/1
You've worked this Amy in such a way that her being with Taylor makes seems reasonable enough. Impressive.
The Lightning Bandit chapter 3 . 5/1
Nothing to say, except that this is too good.
The Lightning Bandit chapter 2 . 5/1
This is so good, I am completely enthralled by your use of the characters. You've nailed Taylor as a character. The hesitation before she speaks, the way she's awkward but well intentioned. Perfect. Thanks for taking the time to write this. It's very entertaining.
Wow. Love the story and hoping for more : )
Treant Balewood chapter 11 . 3/16
I really enjoyed this fic it was a interesting, Thanks for Writing!
shugokage chapter 11 . 10/1/2016
Interesting story!
Fenrir666 chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
And I'm at the end. You had to finish on such a...well, not quite a cliffhanger, I guess, but on somewhere where I _really_ want to know what happens next. Oh well. I think you handled the scene very well, and I'm genuinely disappointed to see it end (that's a compliment, to be clear.)
Fenrir666 chapter 7 . 4/20/2015
I really, really like this story. I'm sad that it seems to be dead, but I'm very much enjoying what I've seen so far. I hope you might resume it someday.

The Amy/Taylor interactions in particular are great, and you really captured Lisa. I liked how you wrote Carol, too, you really portrayed her coldness towards Amy well.
imhotep99301 chapter 11 . 2/2/2015
This was a good story and I hope you update this soon as I am looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
looooooooooooooooooooool
beserkerbeast chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
interesting story so far, love to see more
BB
Addlcove chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
Eagerly awaiting the next part!
fall-into-life chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
This is fantastic. I regret only that it doesn't seem to be actively updating.
Ibskib chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
There were several things wrong with this part:
"I know want things to change and you'll convince the others. Gure? He just being a stubborn asshole." - "I know you want things to change and you'll convince the others, Grue? He's just being a stubborn asshole."