Reviews for Cowboy in Hogwarts
Diana A chapter 8 . 9/8
I have enjoyed your story. I hope you are going to continue with this story. It seems that Prof. Snape is having to take a potion to keep from dying it will be interesting to know why.
I look forward to to the next update.
Thank You for an interesting story.
ChrisW96003 chapter 8 . 7/20
Where is the rest of this story?
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 8 . 4/20
Could stand to edit out more minor errors such as "to" when you mean "too" and capitalizing names like "Split" and "Lily". Not sure what to make of the story itself. The interesting thing is probably the prequel: How did Harry wind up being raised by Sirius on a ranch in Texas?

Hermione at age 11 was not very pretty. She had buck teeth and bushy hair which she never bothered to try to tame and a flat chest. Nobody would give her a second glance. She tried to impress with her intelligence, not her looks.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 4/20
"a but load of fries"? You probably meant "a butt load of fries" but do you know how gross that sounds? No need to digest those grease sticks, just wad them up in your hand and stick them up your butt and then squeeze them out into the toilet.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 4/20
Cowboys like to wear blue Wranglers pressed to a crease, not black Levis.

Could use a bit more editing. Ollivander has two Ls. "Going to" would be better as "gonna".
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 4/7
A bit over chiched, but I'm sure he's playing a part for all the Brit rubes. I like it so far. well scripted and plotted, to date.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 8 . 3/28
What the unholy hell? Is Snape DYING?! From Poison?!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 2/20
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 2/20
interesting take on the plot.
ashkey1984 chapter 8 . 2/18
Holy Hell, an update! Thank you! Very unique idea, this cowboy Harry, I look forward to your next update. Keep up the wonderful work!
Deathmvp chapter 8 . 2/18
Intresting story here and with him being a cowboy very diffrent. I do hope to see him do some "rope tricks" in this story.
geetac chapter 8 . 2/18
This is so troublesome
mwinter1 chapter 8 . 2/18
Wow been a really long while.
SnowWolf43 chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
More please come back with both this stories and the Harry Potter dragon age crossover plese
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
i got to say i like cowboy harry more than any other it's also really helpful when you're able to read it without trying to make your voice all prim and proper on the funny parts