Reviews for Cowboy in Hogwarts
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 7 . 1/16
Woot, woot! You ROCK! I sure hope yer goin' ta start updatin' more frequently than ever coupla months. Pllleeeze? I love any HP story where dumbasadick gets screwed!
Keep it up!
MelJ
deenara2000 chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Ok we definitely need more of this story hehehehehe
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Good to see another chapter for the Troll and saving Hermione with Neville and Draco.
Nice twist with the support Harry is getting to protect him from Dumbledore's control but what happened to Ronald?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
ladysavay chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
gotta say, I love your Harry'a plans re: albus' removal. Thanks for the chapter. I'm looking forward to the payback that Ron has coming, from all quarters.
hlyarts chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Southern!Harry...instant love.

Very interesting story.
mizzrazz72 chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
They need to tell Harry about the charms. Why did Tonks never get the letters?
geetac chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
I enjoyed reading the chapters very much.
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Excellent job, Harry, shooting that Troll.
I hope Ron Weasley will get his, and Dumbledore will land in trouble because Harry is pissed off.
V. L. Crawford chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Go Harry. Remove him, because I hate that old goat.
mwinter1 chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Awaiting more.
ghostcrab311 chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
This is epic! I love how harry is breaking down the class divisions that led to Tom riddle being able to take over. My favorite HP theme! :)

Also, the whole cowboy attitude is completely awesome. Hope you are continuing with this one!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Awesome! Tennessee, here. Ya done real good with the accent. Even most Americans don't get that just about every southern state (yeah, "the West" is still mostly "southern" *grin*) has its own 'flavor', like Val Kilmer's spot-on, soft, Georgian drawl (loved that you pointed it out!). Tennessee's more of a 'lilt', due to the early Irish influx influence. Texas is tough and straight forward. Oklahoma has that Native American tilt. Ya gots to have the 'ear' to hear the differences. BTW, southern Illinois and Southern California (yup, original So. Cal. native, here lol) have their own drawls and twangs, if ya listen, real good! ;-D
I'm lookin' forward to readin' more of this, real soon!
Thanks!
MelJ
ubetiburn chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Wow, what a let down as far as a chapter went. The vast majority of it was a song. Bummer. After the last couple chapters I had higher expectations. Let me give a short version.

Harry sat by the lake with his guitar. Hermione introduced him to two girls. They three young ladies coerced him into playing a song. Then another and another. By the end of it all he met all the kids from the sorting who were standing there watching the impromptu acoustic performance. /End Of Chapter/
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 6 . 7/31/2014