Reviews for Bards Wife
michelleg chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
puedes continuarlo?, por favor.
laurabambyjones chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Please continue cause I want to know what happens next. Good chapter by the way!
Anita chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Please, add more to this! You have such a beautiful writing style!
TheLorathianLady chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Please continue this! Bard stories are so rare, and well written ones even more so.
Le Pleiade chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
definitely enjoyed this one shot :D Of course, I wouldn't mind it one little tiny bit if you decided to add a few more chapters to this. v
Alleris chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Wow... so pretty...

I had a feeling of emptiness after watching Hobbit and I was looking for something to fill it - your fanfiction just did that. Your Frida was perfect. After reading this she's as real to me as any of the characters in the book/movie.

I'm pretty sure she must have been a redhead, considering the children. I imagine her with a wavy golden red hair, something like a redhead Eowyn :) I wish you added more details about her, but I guess the general description makes her easier to imagine for more people.

I just read in an interview with Luke Evans that he imagines Bard's wife died during childbirth, though it isn't mentioned in the script. I got the same idea from the way he spoke about her in the movie. It's amazing what he can express with his eyes, face, tone of voice. He was a perfect cast.

Btw, the way you described Bard's chest - you also did a lot of "research" on Luke Evans' chest? :) Muscular, a bit hairy and awe inspiring - that's exactly what I found in the pictures ;) /dreams away/

On, and in my opinion the story doesn't really need M - sweet lovemaking to your wife is a very positive and educational topic :)