Reviews for The Third First Night
zuko-senpai chapter 1 . 3/28/2020
this was such a lovely read. i can’t believe i haven’t found any fic yet that considered lelouch’s perspective after c.c. lost her memories. we could all tell he was going through it and it came at the worst possible time—in fact when i watched the series i was actually theorizing that it was c.c.’s memory loss that tipped lelouch over the edge, because after that moment he was really truly alone as shit hit the fan because when he lost her, he lost his only confidante. she was kind of like a grounding force for. him and when she went away, that’s when he REALLY got desperate and sought suzaku’s help. but anyway, i really loved the bit you included here where lelouch is scared he’s going have to teach her everything again and he’s so wracked by the loss of her and he still thinks they’re playing a game (because isn’t that the essence of their relationship, this playful back and forth, unwilling to yield until the other does first) but lelouch yields first, and when he acquiesces to her “you win, i lose. please came back.” i JUST! that means so much. it’s unlike him certainly but it’s not OOC because given the circumstances he’s so desperate to have her back, he just surrenders... so she’ll come back. Ah, I love it! thank you for sharing this, it’s really brightened my day up in this time of quarantine.
Orchidflen chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
Should have been more aware of the genre of every story. It hurt/comfort. I'm crying by the end of this story. That's how good and deep this story is. Keep up the good work.
duduaoi chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
Pleaze write more cc lelouch stories please :(( im a big fan and we need you and your talent :(
gugglebum chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I'm still inlove with your stories even until now. Lelouch x CC 4evs.
Hinate chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
CC... Lelouch Forever...
That made me cry.. Thank You..
Jashava chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
AHHHH this needs a sequel.
Please. Pretty please, even.
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
"Lelouch was loving but he wasn't kind"

Ohh Lulu.
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
this was really sweet. while you captured c.c. really well, i would have liked to see more dynamic from lelouch, though. i wanted to see him be sympathetic yet angry, because lelouch would be incredibly frustrated at c.c. and the whole situation. i wanted to see him release his anger at her and learn to be kind to her. still, this was a pretty good story. nice job!
Fireminer chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I expected no less from you.

A bit less attractive and enjoyable to read compare to your previous, but still, that is a good illustration of love-struck Lelouch.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Im so happy you're back writing a cluclu fic eventhough it was just a one-shot but nevertheless, you made my day :) Please continue the other stories if inspiration is already there! Thank you for sharing this bittersweet one-shot, it was indeed beautiful. Hope to see you again in FF idol-chan!
Jade chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
VERY GOOD! LOVED IT
PLEASE MAKE MORE!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Dammit. My eyes are burning.
There have been a lot of fics like this before, but none of them are quite like this one. This beautiful story shows how much Lelouch needed C.C. Not just because she was important to the rebellion or to thwart his father, but because she was always there and was basically his rock the entire time. No one but her knew him completely, and Lelouch craved for it. Not even Kallen or Nunally could fit that void.

As I said, I felt like crying near the end of this. But then again, that's what you're good at.
Destria Cosplay chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Dear koa

kindly write part 4, when she regains her memories

that is all

-Kamui

PS: love how you built their relationship around the concept that there is always acceptance between the characters, regardless of the state they are in
lacie darling chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Ohhh the damn bittersweetness of this:') It was heartbreaking and yet so utterly sweet and sentimental, gotta love these two:) and yay! You're writing for them again, really missed your work for this couple, you should do a piece about when she does get her memories back:)
WynterVivaldi chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Haha, i loved this. On my birthday nonetheless. :) it was so awesome! Write more? This really successfully put me in my mood for things c: I do hope you'll write a sequel to this perhaps.