Reviews for A Cause for Celebration?
hisnhers chapter 1 . 5/2
Enjoyed this fic.

-his
So close part two coming out any time soon? Stories are so well done!
Raeshi chapter 1 . 3/18
I really liked the story. The relationship between Harry and Severus is so well written. I hope you continue the story in another one shot or series.
Zela3 chapter 1 . 1/29
Interesting. I can't wait for the sequel to be posted though as I wonder what comes after this & how Snape & Harry deal with the horcrux and Umbridge (providing you still have Umbridge as a dada professor). I have one request & that is to post an update to this or the 1st one signaling that the sequel is up. I refuse to use author alerts after having my inbox flood with story alerts for fandoms I do not know or just don't like reading from authors I follow. I will however put this story & the one before on story alert and so I would love it if you just put up a temporary notice in one of them so I and others can find out about the sequel. This is one instance in which having series alerts would be nice...but alas ffn doesn't do those.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
That was nice... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Sequel, plllleeeaaassseee?!
jen chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Thanks for both fics. They're great!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
In a matter of weeks it will be a year since this was posted and it's been over a year since so close was completed! I love these stories and am really hoping you will do the sequel to so close...I'm hoping the adoption goes through, they deserve to be happy!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Are you still going to do the So Close sequel? This story is one of my favorites and I hope you continue it! I absolutely adore your Snape and your Harry is really well done...Please update soon!
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Very nice follow-up. I do hope you give us more of them from time to time. It's really an enthrall inch story. ;)
ravenhaired88 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I hope you write more sequels! I loved this story and So Close.
Slytherin Head chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I can't wait to read more! I absolutely love this plot!
Rosajean chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Loved this! It was the perfect addition to So Close. Any chance there will be more follow-up stories?
keyphoenix chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
greatly enjoyed this one-shot. your characterization continues to be excellent. I cannot wait for the sequel.
flowerypetal chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
You should definitely continue with this story! I love it so much, I never want it to end.