Reviews for A Cause for Celebration?
siehjin chapter 1 . 4/25
Hi, I enjoyed "so close" very much. :)
Guest in Europe chapter 1 . 2/29
Excellent portrayal of the multi-faceted character of Snape. I hope you will be writing Part 2 of your fabulous story.
Thank you.
Jewel Becky chapter 1 . 2/9
No, January the Ninth is Severus' Birthday.
NaomiK chapter 1 . 2/10
Loved it. Can we have some more? :D
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Thanks.
snape4life26 chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I have read so close so many times that I have lost count and I just want you to know how much I truly enjoy you're story and writing. I know its been almost two years since you have written anything in this universe but I really hope you will come back with a sequel to this story cause it truly is one of the best I have read and I would love to see where this could go.
Love,
An avid reader
Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I know it's been a few years since you've published anything in the So Close universe, but I just want to let you know how much I've enjoyed it, and how happy I will be if I ever see the second part posted. I can't wait to see how Snape and Harry interact now that everything is out in the open, and how Snape interacts with the students now (if the end of the chapter is any indication, the Gryffindors will be in for a surprise - I wish I could see that in person), I want to see what Harry does for Snape's birthday, and how the horcruxes are found and resolved, and if Sirius ever sees past his petty schoolboy grudges and matures and becomes the godfather he has the potential to be, and I want to see what makes Ron and Hermione finally come around, and what Dumbledore (whom I believe has the best of intentions in the long run, even if his way of getting there is a bit faulty) is going to do now.
Love,
An avid reader who love what you've done with realistic character development and can't wait for more
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
That was certainly fun! The twin were hilarious as always. Although I think, it's only a matter of time before Severus realizes that those two Weasleys aren't exactly helping his son develop his sense of self preservation. xD

I love how thrilled the two are that they can take advantage of Snape adopting Harry. They seem to be under some delusion that any punishment concerning the man will not include certain death.. or maybe they just now have a valid excuse to mess with him and still live to tell the tale.. xD

Definitely love Neville's support too!
Lee chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Great, love it
LookingForChemistry chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
WHEN is the sequel coming out? I've been waiting for years!
cztelnik chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Nice! I see now that the other story is completed and this provides a wrap up to it all.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Enjoyed this fic.

-his
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
So close part two coming out any time soon? Stories are so well done!
Raeshi chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I really liked the story. The relationship between Harry and Severus is so well written. I hope you continue the story in another one shot or series.
Zela3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Interesting. I can't wait for the sequel to be posted though as I wonder what comes after this & how Snape & Harry deal with the horcrux and Umbridge (providing you still have Umbridge as a dada professor). I have one request & that is to post an update to this or the 1st one signaling that the sequel is up. I refuse to use author alerts after having my inbox flood with story alerts for fandoms I do not know or just don't like reading from authors I follow. I will however put this story & the one before on story alert and so I would love it if you just put up a temporary notice in one of them so I and others can find out about the sequel. This is one instance in which having series alerts would be nice...but alas ffn doesn't do those.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »