Reviews for The Bloody Ashikabi
Stratre chapter 35 . 11/30
damn i wish it wasnt canceled i enjoyed reading it again was hoping it would be updated one day thanks for writing it anyways
greasy snivellus chapter 35 . 10/19
that's a really sad end to a great story. great while it lasted tho.
Crimson green flame chapter 27 . 10/10
This is quite a interesting story I hope you decide 2 continue
AlernateReality chapter 35 . 9/25
Honestly, I don't feel like the story is worth the time I put into reading it. The plot is all over the place in the middle of the story, characters being introduced and yet nothing being done with them, and the relationship between the Harry and the Sekirei is nothing new.

The story also has a complete tag when it isn't, which is a huge annoyance.
Priest chapter 35 . 8/30
It's a shame you gave up on this one it was quite good despite some grammar errors.
lolo nade chapter 29 . 7/18
This chapter could have ended soooooo much better than it did, his outburst didn’t really fit in here
UNSC Ragnorok chapter 1 . 7/11
I love this story only thing I wish you did was finish it instead of that awful chapter 35
solarsailor55 chapter 35 . 6/22
It is a shame that this is discontinued, but if you ever find the spark again I look forward to reading more!
Chyllen chapter 1 . 6/1
The book was good if a little dry didn't laugh once.
Other wise I recommend reading this even if it's dark and a little angsty.
adis chapter 10 . 5/20
Ow man that ending part feels bad...
adis chapter 9 . 5/20
I know this is discontinued and what not but oh my God you played them off as so likable. I feel actual sympathy for their family like what the fuck?
spitfyre1 chapter 1 . 5/1
Uh...Harry isnt even 10...same with Dudley(though he never will be) I dont think either of them would think of a girls...body like he did. I sure as hell wasnt looking at boobs before 10
Lerris chapter 35 . 4/14
Overall it is good to see this finished, even if it was just a summary. The biggest thing that stands out is neither Harry nor Karasuba are ever showed killing people indiscriminately yet both are referred to as sociopaths. I'd have suggested the two largest changes being Harry being several years older at the start minimum, and Karasuba and Harry being portrayed as more of the battle maniac role, than the borderline sane sociopath. Basically the Harry here was hard to recognize as Harry and I almost gave up on the story several times. The part where a few hundred leave with Harry in the end was interesting, and might have been interesting to see played out.
Midots chapter 35 . 3/22
Thanks for this. its original and inspiring. sorry about your muse.
I'm very greatful for that ending summary. This was an amazing fanfiction which I can easily say was one of the best HP/anime crossovers I have read and don't regret reading.
3,947 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »