Reviews for The Bloody Ashikabi
Jmechan24 chapter 25 . 11/16
Hadn't he disowned himself and take another name, it should be irrelevant the pick of the goblet
Jmechan24 chapter 10 . 11/15
Should have just obliviated her
sniperbro1998 chapter 35 . 9/22
I'm still sad this was cancelled and given how no new stories have been made i assume you are done with writing.
SeraphimBlue chapter 20 . 9/1
Ron is an asshole because Ron is an asshole. He's too stupid to do anything but be an asshole
SeraphimBlue chapter 9 . 9/1
first opinion... the Potter's are braindead morons. they don't even care that Harry was taken from them. they're just happy he's not there cause if he was then life would be hard for them. boo hoo
Please read me chapter 7 . 8/30
So Harry looks like Zangetsu from bleach.
scifighter84 chapter 35 . 8/29
good job and i really like it and thankyou
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 34 . 8/19
Reading this story a second time. It really is great!
Dirt Rider
lil-Bear2020 chapter 34 . 7/12
I liked the storyline. sorry that tour muss skiped out on you.
DarkBan chapter 34 . 6/27
A shame you lost the inspiration or will to continue this story, but it was a funride while itl asted!
THanks for writting and sharing as much as you did!

Hope you're well, author :)
Tim chapter 35 . 4/28
My sincere thanks for the closing summary. It is truly appreciated that you took the time to let your readers know how the story concludes. While I would have loved to read the full story as told by your hand I understand that things change, focuses shift and interests evolve.

May Fate and Fortune smile upon you as you walk whatever path you have chosen.
Its a great story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Cevandri chapter 35 . 3/8
It was an awesome story, thanks for giving and end summary at least 5 of 5 till last chapter
MonkeyDGabry chapter 19 . 2/15
Do you write Harry's personality differently chapter by chapter based on your mood? Or is your intention to have him be a schizo and a sociopath? Though i have the feeling its more of the first and you forgot how you portrayed harry in past chapters and just give him random moods. Meh
MonkeyDGabry chapter 6 . 2/15
Bro, Harry Minaka? Do you realize how stupid that sounds? You know Minaka is his first name right? It's Minaka calling himself Minaka Harry. That's retarded. Couldn't come up with a family name?
Nercius chapter 35 . 2/8
I greatly enjoyed the story and your take on the HP and Sekirei universe. I am especially happy that you posted what you had planned so that we know what path the story could have taken so that the readers aren't left completely in the dark. Hope life has treated you well and know that people still enjoy your work.
4,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »