Reviews for The Bloody Ashikabi
LordMentat chapter 35 . 7/19
Shame this is over.
Jesseblackhawk chapter 35 . 7/18
can that would have been a good ending shame the story never finished but i appreciate not being left on a cliff hanger with a story that was never going to be completed
Jesseblackhawk chapter 32 . 7/18
i see this story reminds me of fates gamble especially this chapter reminds me of blackwing protecting media from the same sort of contract
redHussar chapter 11 . 7/14
This fic is absurdly bipolar! Harry is a hero, saving strangers. On the other hand, his girlfriend is a mass murderer, quite often killing innocent 'Meh, but I don't care'. He loves his sekirei, she loves him. 'We don't know what love is.' Btw, say 'I don't know about love' one more time' I dare you - it's becoming some ridiculous, angsty mantra. They will love to kill and use destructive spells. But Harry will still become a champion of light. And lastly - goblins are creatures of light! As far as fighting stereotypes, this went too far.

I don't want to be all negative, I wouldn't read this far chapter if I didn't like your story. I like Harry gaining new levels, almost like in DBZ: after removing block, then memories of an enemy, then DNA upgrade from aliens. Learning foreign magic is also an idea that sppke to me and deserves even more space. And finally lordships - not too much, but giving him a fair share of money and power.
jlocal chapter 35 . 7/13
Oh my god, thankyou. You have no idea how many times I have asked for a similar summary from other writers. Thanks and thanks agen.
Machcia chapter 28 . 7/12
Now we're onto bashing the food the Potters and Dumbledore - and therefore English - eat. If it's so fucking greasy, then take 1 piece of chicken wing instead of 3 or whatever, but no! SUPERIOR JAPANESE MASTER RACE CUISINE!1.

If I had a thousand wishes, I'd use them all to give every single character in this work 1 more additional character trait. It would bring the total per person to 2 character traits then.
LMaltez chapter 34 . 7/11
*sigh* Such pity, the story was really good... A pity I have read 28 chapters before my curiosity picked up and I decided to peek at the future chapters titles and seeing this post although thinking about it it was best that way...
Its really sad you have decided to stop writing this story because ever since I discovered this story yesterday I enjoyed every moment I was reading the story. While I probably won't read the chapters I still haven't read I'll certainly remember this story for quite the long time, it is after all hard to find a good HP story which isn't just a story with some additions and minor changes here and there in the original plot or some weird pairings *shudder* and even more so when its a crossover...
Anyway as I enjoyed quite a lot this story and I look forward for your next (preferable quite big) story in the case you do decide to write something else I'm going to start following you.
Thank you for your hard work.
Machcia chapter 19 . 7/11
This is getting really tiresome to read, I'm waiting for some big payback from this but nothing in sight at the moment. Your characters are tools that are only capable of 3 things: Screaming/Threatening/Killing and generally serve as exposition platforms for Harry to lord his superiority over them. I keep waiting for someone to appear to put Harry and Karasuba in their place, but that ain't happening, since you made them out to be literal gods when Harry was 7 years old.

Also, I'm absolutely flabbergasted at Sekirei crossover writers biggin' up the Sekirei to be a threat, when they are not one at all; maybe if it's My Little Pony, then I'd understand. Any half decent death eater would wipe the floor with Karasuba. I do understand that writers do it like this to create conflict, but for anyone familiar with Sekirei, it only comes out as ridiculous string of eye-rolls.

Aside from that - some your sentences are circular and unnecessarily verbose as fuck. There are many sentences in each chapter that convey the their message 3 times within them. You are an overall above average writer, I'd say, it's just that you need a Beta or Editor to slap you around the head sometimes for things to make sense.
Marcus1233 chapter 35 . 7/10
Very much appreciated to read the synopsis of what should have been. No worries~ While I am disappointed (I cnnot say otherwise) to know that the story would be cut short, I wouldn't want to read a forced writing either. Reading and writing should be pleasure~

Thank you for the enjoyable read~~ One of the few hetero fics that I really like~~
While I appreciate and accept your reasons for cancelling this fic, would it be possible for you to post some notes on where you intended the story to go? I have seen other writers do so on this site before.
Thanks.

A person who can't be bothered to make an account.
T51b Moridin chapter 35 . 7/7
That sounds like it woulda been sad but super cool to read as well. And also possibly very long. Considering all that I can understand why you chose to let it go. Woulda been another 30-40 chapters just to get all that done in good enough detail to keep the quality on the same level that you've had so far. well thanks for the tale, it was fun.
T51b Moridin chapter 34 . 7/7
Ah...well I guess it was bound to happen. It still had a number of events left in order to have an ending point, and even then there was always the lets go to space angle that could have been used later as well. Guess when the spark dies everyone loses out. Well either way, thank you for what you did bring to the arts of literature and creativity. Your writing had SOUL and that was the most important thing.
T51b Moridin chapter 33 . 7/7
I'm rather pissed at her death. I reaaaaally liked her.
T51b Moridin chapter 32 . 7/7
I like that you justify each characters views, it shows they are human and as such prone to believing they are right and also shows they have many reasons they believe prove they are right. I have to admit I would have enjoyed seeing Harry literally slaughter all of wizarding britain if the trick the Boles tried had worked on a technicality of her not necessarily having a last name at that moment. Truly something grand.
T51b Moridin chapter 31 . 7/6
What a positively boring chapter. I totally undertand it was likely incredibly boring for you as well. Talk about a moment of utter boredom xD
3,909 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »