Reviews for The Bloody Ashikabi
mc.zero chapter 5 . 11/12
ok, your repetition and rambling way of narrative finally beat me. I quit. The story seems entertaining enough, but I'm not going to waddle through your writing. I see no reason for you to state what a silencing spell implies, to describe the specifics of peeking around the corner while on stealth or how shiny is a fing random corridor in an alien ship.
pavook chapter 2 . 10/24
What vaults, what money? How the died out houses could still have votes in the government? It's so far fetched, I never liked this trope used in any kind of fanfiction. Like any kind of inheritance, if it can not find the recipient in the house, it would go to anyone distantly related, someone from another house through marriage connection. Or it would forfeit to the bank. Or get confiscated by the state. I see no real reason why the money would still be around after all these years. It would cause so horrible inflation that the monetary system would crash if so much of wealth would be held as a hostage on the minuscule chance that it could be one day claimed.
Hypatius chapter 15 . 10/22
Oh God. Who in their right mind would use that many names when naming a character. Harry-Minaka-Peverell-Ravenclaw-Slytherin is too fucking much, you could have used just one of the names but no you had to go full cringe.
EdTheBeast chapter 35 . 10/15
Yes, an excellent story plot! Maybe your Muse will come back!
EdTheBeast chapter 32 . 10/15
I think, they might mean all your notes at the end. Since we don't see the questions, your answers just seem like justifying. It is why I like AO3, as they have note sections, that are huge that you can post the question and answer. I love the story, and feel shamed that you had to stop, for some reason. Flames, sickness, work, or death. Muse taking a vacation, I completely understand, as I have finished few of my own stories.
EdTheBeast chapter 16 . 10/14
An excellent story. The blending of both plots, is exceptionally well done. I did notice a spelling error here and there! Grammar only twice impinged on my consciousness. I hope you will come back and finish the story. This arc is done... The next probably also. But you discontinued, not completed the story!
EdTheBeast chapter 5 . 10/13
My guess is wizard DNA is from Sekirei ancestry!
FYI - It ain't "Complete" if it's "DISCONTINUED!"

Any other blatant lies you want to push as part of getting folks to read this toad?
hobbes319 chapter 2 . 10/2
this seems all too much like a plot-armored fix it fic, but i have some amount of hope for it, so i’ll keep reading for now
Agent374 chapter 35 . 9/26
This was fantastic. I’m sad that the spark didn’t stick around for you to complete the series, however you are amazing for posting an ending summary.
ShadowRealmComics chapter 35 . 9/15
Hmmm, I loved to see this chapter played out, but hey at least you showed how things were meant to take place. Thank you for that.
Tylol40 chapter 35 . 6/29
Nice summary I am glad that even if you didn’t finish your story traditionally you still cared enough to give it an ending
Sir Anger chapter 18 . 6/20
Why are you making them stop Harry from being who he is and forcing morals on hin
Sir Anger chapter 16 . 6/20
Why did you have to add a guy to the harem wtf
Sir Anger chapter 13 . 6/20
Why is he becoming a mercenary...
3,979 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »