Reviews for The Bloody Ashikabi
WhiteElfElder chapter 27 . 15h
Where is Hermione during all of his appearances in the school?
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 16h
Harry needs to yank the power out from under Albus by taking control of the school away from him.
WhiteElfElder chapter 25 . 17h
What name will Harry use? Will the school realize that a double-Heir is present, or will Harry have to invoke something? I hope Harry finds out how poor the school is doing and dumps the board and Albus on their arses.
WhiteElfElder chapter 22 . 18h
Albus is far worse than Voldemort for at least Voldemort was honest in his killing of people instead of just leading them to their deaths through manipulation.
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 7/25
Ah crap...what a turn of fate!
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 7/25
Where is Harry's familiar during all this time?
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 7/25
I wonder if the ship is functional enough to fly...maybe Harry could get it up and hide it away? How much of the tech of the ship will Harry be able to use?
wweTheBeast2015 chapter 32 . 7/21
Could Haihane be in harry harem my friend she similar to karasuba as well and she need healing since she wears those claws as well and likes killing people just like karasuba is? She be a great pick in harem for harry and until the next chapter then?
wweTheBeast2015 chapter 31 . 7/21
Amazing chapter and until the next chapter then
wweTheBeast2015 chapter 30 . 7/21
Hey friend big question about harry harem could Haihane be In it and since she similar to karasuba as well and she suffer as well and she be fine pick to harry harem as well?
wweTheBeast2015 chapter 29 . 7/21
Most amazing writer and chapters
wweTheBeast2015 chapter 28 . 7/21
Nices chapter lot
wweTheBeast2015 chapter 27 . 7/21
Loving the chapter as well
wweTheBeast2015 chapter 26 . 7/21
Great start my friend indeed
wweTheBeast2015 chapter 25 . 7/21
Cool chapter and digging the story
3,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »