Reviews for The Bloody Ashikabi
IncandescentOne chapter 18 . 6/24/2018
' even at hogwarts ' while talking about the concept of friendship, this character has never been there.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/21/2018
Fuck you i hate it, you saved the Potters WHO is at fault about his shitti life.
ixkiraxi chapter 35 . 6/18/2018
Hello, Personally I really enjoyed this story and I would like to ask you not to remove it to let people read it because it is rare to find a good crossover of sekirei and HP.
Gabrielbrooks chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
Fuck you i hate it you could have better ending
IncognitoMinerals chapter 35 . 6/17/2018
Frankly? It's probably for the best that you cancelled the story where you did, especially with this summary laying the shit show it was headed towards out in such a succinct fashion. After the death of Rin, and how "done" he was with everything, why not just start wiping whole landmasses of all life like Oprah hands out cars? He's got the strength, he's got the mobility, and he's done with their shit. Why not?
Guachico chapter 35 . 6/16/2018
Hey, thanks for the ending summary. While not as engaging as your normal writing, it at least allows some closure. Good luck with anything else you decide to write in the future.
G.
TheDisturbedDragon chapter 35 . 6/15/2018
Well, it's a damn shame that you've decided to end this story. I greatly enjoyed it from start to finish, though I can't say this was unexpected (after 6 months or so of silence :P).
I'm glad however that I saw you on SB, hopefully your work there will satisfy me in the same way as this did.
Cheers mate!
Edale chapter 35 . 6/14/2018
Figures that I start reading this the very day you cancel it...

I was one hell of a ride, and I'm sorry to see it go.

Who knows, maybe in a few months you'll give it another go and finish writing it, one can always hope.
Sparkysbro chapter 35 . 6/14/2018
I’m really sad to see this go, but I appreciate you telling us and giving us a cliff note summary. Thanks for a phenomenal story!
Mads Denmark chapter 35 . 6/12/2018
Thanks for sharing the 'epilogue'. That's much appriciated.
Honestly I also feel like this was the most appropriate way
of ending the story now. Fan-fictions, I think,
should be written as far as they have momentum and then
'cut-of' or 'ended' when they run out of steam - not remain
as a I-should-really-get-to-this chore.

Sometimes they are completed and sometimes they are not.

But these fanfictions should always be considered a hobby project,
done for fun and experience - not professionally hence they should
not be kept alive beyond their purpose.

Well done, you made a nice story many enjoyed. _
CyrusDiamon chapter 34 . 6/14/2018
No problems when writing becomes a chore that is a sign to stop or try to find what inspired you in the first place. Although I would of rathered the complete story I understand why you didn't.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/11/2018
Thanks for at least giving us an ending, will you be writting new stories any time soon? Or are u done with fanfiction?
Anon chapter 35 . 6/11/2018
Thank you for summarizing the ending for us. I enjoyed reading your work and am sad to see you leaving but I wish you the best in your future endeavours.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/11/2018
Thank you for a summary of your great story instead of leaving it canceled with no real ending. Also best sekirei story on fanfiction
Guest chapter 34 . 6/11/2018
Hey it's ok. Sometimes the muse comes and sometimes it goes. Here's hoping some time your muse will bug you to rewrite the story so you feel it's better. Might take a while though.
4,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »