Reviews for The Bloody Ashikabi
FireBallOfAmaterasu chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I find myself rather interested in this idea.
Make sure you update it often, and don't abandon it, good sir.
It would be a horrible waste of potential to see this story end up like that.
Clear Black Jade chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This is very unique take on the HP/Sekirei crossover, and I cannot wait to see where you take it. It's honestly the best one I've come across so far. Please update again soon.
GoldenSteel chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I'm not sure about Harry knowing about magic, but Karasuba raising him has a lot of potential.
NIX'S WARDEN chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This is looking like it's very fun man. Glad you like me and Lupine's work so much! I think I might like this just as much!
AlphaLegion chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
D'aww. Karasuba has a lil mini me. That's so cute. Hopefully Harry will be some sort of stabilizing influence on her. Not necessarily a normalizing influence, but a stabilizing one.

I like the concept, but I am unsure of the execution. One of the defining traits for the Sekirei canon is the need for Minaka to keep the Sekirei a secret. This is reinforced by the attacks on the island and the kidnapping of at least two sekirei. Given this, it is highly unlikely that he would allow Karasuba to go to England for school, and that is where all of the HP action is. It would thus seem unlikely that Sekirei and Harry Potter would mix, which is a shame, as I for one would love to see Karasuba unleashed on the innocent (mostly) inhabitants of Hogwarts.

Also, parental Karasuba? That is awesome. Just saying.
GreyMan19 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Nice to see reasonable cause of bashing instead of needless. I can't guess what will happen if you have asshole purebloods come acoss sekireis, only a possible incident with a lot a blood.
Shadowlord1295 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
update soon please this is awesome can u make harry a badass?
GinaStar chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
lol..very well done! ;) I look forward to more
No Fanfic No Life chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I've always liked xover stories where Harry is raised by someone else. I'm looking forward to see what kind of person this Harry becomes being raised by Karasuba.
FateBurn chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Great start
karthik9 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013