Reviews for The Bloody Ashikabi
ManWithTheMilk chapter 35 . 3/29/2021
I'm really sad this story is discontinued. Imma check out your other stories now. This was cool tho.
ak chapter 35 . 3/8/2021
bonne fic!
KMF-G chapter 10 . 1/27/2021
Hm, so Harry is simply a hypocrite(or author can't make up good cliffhanger so makes Harry become dumbass):
Ah, I want treat Sekirei as Muggle feminists/western females expect men to treat them. How I came to this? Well, I did have Voldy memories... ROFL

Then I see Yume and go bonkers on her because she talks about love... And I didn't said anything to her for 3 fooking Years about that LOL

Seriously, this is how plot holes are created. "I'm smart Harry, yet I do retarded shit, because author said so... Why?... Ehh, reasons... Probably" xD

Anyway, Sekirei desire/design/destiny is to live for Their Ashikabi. Ashikabi is their life. Nothing else matters. Sekirei's Ashikabi asks her to exterminate a country, a race, a planetand Sekirei would do it happily, as it is what her Ashikabi/Lord/God wants. It is that simple.
WhiteElfElder chapter 30 . 12/12/2020
How is there any way to validate the oath is actual since Albus could say anything and then make his wand to a flash of light?
WhiteElfElder chapter 28 . 12/11/2020
Why didn't Harry just use his Wizard Tent that is already set up with wards?
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 12/11/2020
That potion, especially if it can be mass produced, is a big item.
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 12/11/2020
Harry should have grabbed Miya's hand and sent a crucio through her.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/2/2020
Okay, Harry just outed an old man and he gets rewarded for it by girls falling for him?

A straight guy gets all the girls and the gay guy get scruntized.

Yeah totally not homophobic at all.
mc.zero chapter 5 . 11/12/2020
ok, your repetition and rambling way of narrative finally beat me. I quit. The story seems entertaining enough, but I'm not going to waddle through your writing. I see no reason for you to state what a silencing spell implies, to describe the specifics of peeking around the corner while on stealth or how shiny is a fing random corridor in an alien ship.
pavook chapter 2 . 10/24/2020
What vaults, what money? How the died out houses could still have votes in the government? It's so far fetched, I never liked this trope used in any kind of fanfiction. Like any kind of inheritance, if it can not find the recipient in the house, it would go to anyone distantly related, someone from another house through marriage connection. Or it would forfeit to the bank. Or get confiscated by the state. I see no real reason why the money would still be around after all these years. It would cause so horrible inflation that the monetary system would crash if so much of wealth would be held as a hostage on the minuscule chance that it could be one day claimed.
Hypatius chapter 15 . 10/22/2020
Oh God. Who in their right mind would use that many names when naming a character. Harry-Minaka-Peverell-Ravenclaw-Slytherin is too fucking much, you could have used just one of the names but no you had to go full cringe.
EdTheBeast chapter 35 . 10/15/2020
Yes, an excellent story plot! Maybe your Muse will come back!
EdTheBeast chapter 32 . 10/15/2020
I think, they might mean all your notes at the end. Since we don't see the questions, your answers just seem like justifying. It is why I like AO3, as they have note sections, that are huge that you can post the question and answer. I love the story, and feel shamed that you had to stop, for some reason. Flames, sickness, work, or death. Muse taking a vacation, I completely understand, as I have finished few of my own stories.
EdTheBeast chapter 16 . 10/14/2020
An excellent story. The blending of both plots, is exceptionally well done. I did notice a spelling error here and there! Grammar only twice impinged on my consciousness. I hope you will come back and finish the story. This arc is done... The next probably also. But you discontinued, not completed the story!
EdTheBeast chapter 5 . 10/13/2020
My guess is wizard DNA is from Sekirei ancestry!
4,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »