Reviews for Pas de Deux
Siiiiiiiiigh chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
It's beautiful.. I'm crying.. It's so beautiful.
Xxfallenangelxx chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
I never cryed ever in these type of things before. But after reading this it brought me to tears. You can feel the pain. This was beautiful.
sayaanara chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I. Can't. Breathe! Extremely suffocating with so much emotion (in a good way) and what the hell! You didn't even proof read!? Comes to show how talented you are. The words just mingled so well together, it left my head spinning when I was done. Your writing is fantastic, and I'm super happy Armin was in this. I FREAKING LOVE ARMIN!
Vegeta42 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
A. Freaking. Mazing.
selfish tyrant chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Why you do this to me? So much feels ...You actually made me cry! It's was a beautiful story and I really like it...even if it was soo sad and heartbreaking. Poor Eren...
Wrtrwhos2laz2lgn chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
You fuck. Forget about writing smut. That was simply beautiful. Boy I haven't felt this close to tears since Levi almost showed some kind of remorse when he saw Petra's corpse being pushed out the cart T.T
GoddessOfHurley chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You made me cry. You're the worst/best kind of writer. Poophead.
Freya the Mistwolf chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Wow, just wow. This is so good, how could you refer to it as cringe-worthy? And by the way, THIS is how you write smut. You did it perfectly, the characters had wonderful dimension and their emotions were beautifully written. I hope you write more!
Rirenne chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
God... How do you do all of this? I could feel every bit of what was inside Eren's sweet heart and it shattered me..Just wow, beautiful and real...
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
That was a very well written fanfic :) I liked it quite a bit great job
inmemoryoftheMasterRapper chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I wiped a lil bit of a tear at the end. It's beautiful.
yoko950 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
so perfect !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
My god, this is beautiful. So poetic, I felt like crying.. One can really be able to feel what Eren is feeling. I absolutely love this bittersweet story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This was heart breaking and beautiful. There is just.. so much feeling in this that I could feel my own heart breaking. I love this, thank you author-san.
Hana Sakurano chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Brilliant as always q7q Happy New Year senpai!