Reviews for Sempiternal
crusincloud chapter 2 . 6/18
Damnnnnnn please continue and update this story!
beautifullcreature chapter 2 . 6/14
Whwn will u update again? It's been almost 2 years:((( ols update I love this fanfic so much
hanntran chapter 2 . 3/1
Please update soon! I've been dying not knowing what happens next!
Hi.. Scarlet ribbon, just wanted to ask when will you update this story? I hope as soon as possible.. Hehe ifyour not busy..
We, your fans are waiting for your updates..

Good luck.

Roma
JZBronzecat chapter 2 . 2/2
I am really enjoying this story. D

PLEASE PLEASE continue if you have time. :3 I have missed reading your story (Butterfly Effect). eheheh XD
Omg I love it
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Plssssssss update. Plssss. Plssss.
I love the butterfly effect and I am so glad there's a sequel. YOu are so amazing in depicting team seven here soooo plsssss update. Thank u and God bless u.
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
Sakura knows her place in Sasuke's heart (693), so she wouldn't think she never mattered to him, and she's not a coward (the whole manga), so she wouldn't run away from him either.

Sasuke also knows that Sakura's a very good medic (482 and the fourth war), so he wouldn't be surprised she'd have such a demanding work, and he took her achievements that he didn't know she had with a proud smile (632), so he wouldn't be silently contemplative in a frowny way either.
sasusakufan2357 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Ah this story is going to be so interesting by the way Sakura sounds, she's going to need a lot of help from everyone and I think that will include Sasuke ;) but we shall see. I do hope that even though you're not so invested in the fandom, that you will keep writing this story has so much potential!
HitomiHatake chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
Please don't abandon this fic, it would be a great injustice to your fans, one of them being
me :) I really enjoy your writing style and love how you write the characters true to their persona. Plz update soon
Salome Maranya chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
Thanks for what you've published so far. TBE and this sequel. I hope this gets completed someday. Cheers!
HeyJoe0929 chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
i find the sequel of your Butterfly Effect to be darker. A pleasant surprise because I thought the tone of the sequel will be lighter but I'm happy because you continued on Sakura's battle for sanity, Sasuke's journey to recovery and you even introduced new villains! Exciting! I hope you continue and update soon!
Kahoko chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Hey!
So I'm basically newly addicted to the butterfly effect after having gone through a thorough second reading and am so eager for an update of sempiternal! As a Sakura supporter from the beginning of the manga, I can't help but think that somewhere along the way, I've been cheated. Somewhere after Sasori's epic battle and the sadly expected "anti-climactic bromance only" ending of the manga, as if I was shown a great deal of potential that seemed to disappear along the way in useless tears and whining. You just made up for hundreds of "Sakura-is-so-strong-but-doing-nothing-useful" chapters! Yes, Sakura is the Sannin's very apprentice, so why isn't she showing her skills? Your fanfiction short-of appeased my frustrated mind and made me love Naruto again. The characterization is perfect, with a careful amount of strength and weaknesses in each and every team 7's minds. The plot captivating. I can't wait to see where this is going. I had a few questions though: Are we going to learn more about Sakura's family? You talked about her mother, and left hints about her father's death and the fact that he was not a real ray of sunshine. Will you develop that? Are Sakura's sessions with Sai to block out her feelings (and her relationship with Sasuke's replacement) be explored? Is Sakura doing to keep training with her friends and kakashi just like before the war? Are Sasuke's other teammates going to play a part aside from witness Karin? Anyway thank you for the delicious moments reading this masterpiece!
torikai chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
I am so glad to see an update and new chapter was posted late 2014. Two chapters into this and it's clear that there is a lot of drama and pain these characters will have to struggle with. You can feel what they are going through thanks to your tremendous writing talent. I do hope to see this storyline continue and dare I dream, come to a finish. Thanks for the update hope to see more!
torikai chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Butterfly Effect was a stunning story and I am simply thrilled to see that you've started on a sequel. I love the way you portray Sasuke's personality, emotions, and thoughts. One happy reader here!