Reviews for Sempiternal
sasusakufan2357 chapter 2 . 7/24
Ah this story is going to be so interesting by the way Sakura sounds, she's going to need a lot of help from everyone and I think that will include Sasuke ;) but we shall see. I do hope that even though you're not so invested in the fandom, that you will keep writing this story has so much potential!
LadyNaraUzumaki chapter 2 . 6/25
Please don't abandon this fic, it would be a great injustice to your fans, one of them being
me :) I really enjoy your writing style and love how you write the characters true to their persona. Plz update soon
Salome Maranya chapter 2 . 5/16
Thanks for what you've published so far. TBE and this sequel. I hope this gets completed someday. Cheers!
HeyJoe0929 chapter 2 . 3/23
i find the sequel of your Butterfly Effect to be darker. A pleasant surprise because I thought the tone of the sequel will be lighter but I'm happy because you continued on Sakura's battle for sanity, Sasuke's journey to recovery and you even introduced new villains! Exciting! I hope you continue and update soon!
Kahoko chapter 1 . 2/18
Hey!
So I'm basically newly addicted to the butterfly effect after having gone through a thorough second reading and am so eager for an update of sempiternal! As a Sakura supporter from the beginning of the manga, I can't help but think that somewhere along the way, I've been cheated. Somewhere after Sasori's epic battle and the sadly expected "anti-climactic bromance only" ending of the manga, as if I was shown a great deal of potential that seemed to disappear along the way in useless tears and whining. You just made up for hundreds of "Sakura-is-so-strong-but-doing-nothing-useful" chapters! Yes, Sakura is the Sannin's very apprentice, so why isn't she showing her skills? Your fanfiction short-of appeased my frustrated mind and made me love Naruto again. The characterization is perfect, with a careful amount of strength and weaknesses in each and every team 7's minds. The plot captivating. I can't wait to see where this is going. I had a few questions though: Are we going to learn more about Sakura's family? You talked about her mother, and left hints about her father's death and the fact that he was not a real ray of sunshine. Will you develop that? Are Sakura's sessions with Sai to block out her feelings (and her relationship with Sasuke's replacement) be explored? Is Sakura doing to keep training with her friends and kakashi just like before the war? Are Sasuke's other teammates going to play a part aside from witness Karin? Anyway thank you for the delicious moments reading this masterpiece!
torikai chapter 2 . 2/1
I am so glad to see an update and new chapter was posted late 2014. Two chapters into this and it's clear that there is a lot of drama and pain these characters will have to struggle with. You can feel what they are going through thanks to your tremendous writing talent. I do hope to see this storyline continue and dare I dream, come to a finish. Thanks for the update hope to see more!
torikai chapter 1 . 2/1
Butterfly Effect was a stunning story and I am simply thrilled to see that you've started on a sequel. I love the way you portray Sasuke's personality, emotions, and thoughts. One happy reader here!
deya amaya chapter 2 . 1/28
Great sequel! Looking forward to the next chappy :D
i love your writing a lot
Kahoko chapter 2 . 1/11
I was following the butterfly effect a couple of year's ago, and am so glad to have stumbled upon this sequel! Great start, exciting plot and wonderfully accurate characterization!
Eager to read more, so please update soon :)
lollipop-chan chapter 1 . 1/10
i love this story a lot
eia chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
one year ago today, you posted the first chapter to sempiternal. a month before that, i had stumbled upon its prequel, the butterfly effect and my what a read it had been. roughly 2 months ago, i left a review asking and hoping you'd update at least just once before the year ends. i hadn't really thought much about it. but lo and behold! i decide to see if you have updated any of your sasusaku fics and you did sempiternal. and the best part? it was dedicated to me. a sort of thank you for unwittingly motivating you and i can't even begin to imagine how that happened but guess what? the honor will and always be mine. you deserve every word of praise and more in that review. slowly, i have been ceasing to read fanfics given that my otp has become canon and people seem to have set their sights on the next gen and today's foray into your was more of a closure of some sort but hey, a new chapter and bam! i'm reeled back in. you're amazing, do you know that? nevertheless, thank you. thank you. thank you. 2015 is off to a good start for me. hope it's the same with you. _
MyLifeIsTakenOver chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Please write another chapter soon! I am absolutely obsessed with this story!
mpmunoz29 chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
I read, and loved, "The Butterfly Effect". It's a fantastic version of the ending, in many ways much more complex than the manga's ending, at least when it comes to characters like Sakura or Karin. You have a great writing style and good pace. But, I have to admit, as realistic as it is, it can be despairingly slow for the sasusaku. However, I'm not here to criticize! I realize, you may not continue this fic, as it has been so long since you updated, but this fic has the potential to be a masterpiece. Your previous story needs a sequel, we need the sequel, there's so much left unwritten. So please, with this new inspiration driven from the confirmation that sasusaku is canon please continue this fic!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Omgosh omgosh omgosh the sequel is out!