Reviews for Sempiternal
ThatWhiteRabbit chapter 2 . 2/6
i completely understand lack of inspiration and stuff, but the butterfly effect was such an incredible story, even tiny little periodic updates (like if you ever want to do a writing exercise you could maybe fit it into this story bc you know the characters) would be such a blessing for all of your readers. youre not obligated to do anything, and its hard to continue with stories after youve moved on to different things, but snippets now and then would be a gift. (i know its only been 3 years but still)
Ghost King's Queen chapter 2 . 1/2
I love your story! I read the first one in a day and can't wait to see how sasuke and sakura's relationship progresses! And to find out how Sakura copes with everything in her head
GrumpyCatWriter101 chapter 2 . 1/1
wELL THAT NIGHTMARE KINDA F***ED ME UP BUT AWESOME CHAPTER
GrumpyCatWriter101 chapter 1 . 1/1
YASSSSSSSSSSSS
StErLiNg.DiAmOnDs chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
I haven't read a story with such good characterization in a very long time. You capture the essence of the characters so effortlessly and that makes it so exciting to read! I loveeee how your plot is going, its not extremely slow but it doesn't skip over things that need to happen. I can't wait to read the next part, please please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
Wow I love this story. This is seriously one of the best fanfics I ever read. Writing Sasuke is really difficult but you manage it so perfectly. He does not say much but he thinks and feels he just hides it. I also love the way you make him hide his face beneath his hair in order to conceal his emotion just like in the manga. And I love how you dont make the transition of Sasuke returning and the whole war/peace stuff like an easy one. Cause it should not be easy. Sasuke has a looot of issues that he needs to figure out and being in Konoha must be hard for him and you portrayed that perfectly. Same goes for Sakura the road to acceptance and healing after the war and Sasuke cannot be easy. I also love the way you portrayed Kakashi and dont ignore the fact that he has a lot of issues with emotions and helping people in these kind of situations. And the Ino storyline is just heartbreaking especially the part of the birth of Asumas child. You are a talented writer and I really like your work. It realls is a shame you are not as invested in writing fanfics as you were in the past. But for what it is worth I would have loved to read more about thr whole journey Team Seven and Konoho have to go through after a war. Well thank you for writing this fic even if you dont continue it. :)
acebabymilky chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
I'm so pumped when i found out you make a sequel, because in The Butterfly Effect, there's barely SasuSaku moment. Probably because you tried to keep Sakura's cold image or Sasuke's perpetually aloof i don't know. Are you gonna continue this story?
Lesbrasdemer chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Fdfagdtags are you going to contnue this?!
Because I'm really into this story. What interest me the most is the psychologique part that Sakura is suffering; something new among so many Sasusaku fics.
crusincloud chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
Damnnnnnn please continue and update this story!
beautifullcreature chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
Whwn will u update again? It's been almost 2 years:((( ols update I love this fanfic so much
hanntran chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
Please update soon! I've been dying not knowing what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
Hi.. Scarlet ribbon, just wanted to ask when will you update this story? I hope as soon as possible.. Hehe ifyour not busy..
We, your fans are waiting for your updates..

Good luck.

Roma
JZBronzecat chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
I am really enjoying this story. D

PLEASE PLEASE continue if you have time. :3 I have missed reading your story (Butterfly Effect). eheheh XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Omg I love it
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Plssssssss update. Plssss. Plssss.
I love the butterfly effect and I am so glad there's a sequel. YOu are so amazing in depicting team seven here soooo plsssss update. Thank u and God bless u.