Reviews for Little Love
HotXbun chapter 3 . 1/18
Glad she started calling her mama.
HotXbun chapter 2 . 1/18
Of course Elsa wa touchy! Her child was hurt!
HotXbun chapter 1 . 1/18
See you put a 'The Incredibles' reference in there.
FilmGeek47 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
So just stumbled across this and decided to give this a read because I'm really intrigued by the idea of Elsa being a mother. And I am definitely happy I decided to give this a read. Can't wait to continue! I like how, while reading this, you've managed to give an accurate description of how the characters talk and act. I love the dynamic between Elsa & Elise and how Elsa's motherly instincts come out. I especially agree with your view that Elsa is more of a mother than a wife. It's faithful to the character. Anyway, going to go back to readimg this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Incredibles refrence! (Chapter) this story is great already!
mayah chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
how are your riole perents
\
Guest chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
Can't wait
WWBMForever chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Okay, I am in love with this story. I have probably read it all the way through about 50 times now. I have always seen Elsa as a mother figure. I feel like she fits in that role beautifully. I really hope you continue this story. I love the baby fluff. I would definitely love to see more of Elsa and Elise. I think some fun with the two of them and Elsa's powers would be good. I would love to see Elsa talk to Elise about her childhood at some point. Honestly, whatever you do will be stunning. I just need more. I love it. Please continue!

Sincerely,

WWBMForever
firepokemonfox chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Cute
Treemonster50 chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
Nice one. :D
Troubledgirl87 chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
Are you going to update soon?
Sophia Kaiba chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
Loving this story! Loving the little moments between Elsa and Elise.
englishtiger chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
This is soooo adorable!
I have a request:
Somehow or another, Elise and Elsa encounter Hans (might cause a little angst). Oh, and Elsa explaining the 'eternal winter' thing to Elise.

Update x
Troubledgirl87 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
The mother daughter fluff is amazing!
Panda Palooza chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Aww, so cute and touchy feely :3 oh here's an idea. A building could catch fire with Elise and probably Anna in it too. Anna would be on luckier side and get out quick with Elise still stuck inside. And Elsa would come to the rescue.