Reviews for The British Reformation
Ariadne Venegas chapter 9 . 4/20
I really like the fic but the solution a lo atomic bomb is absurd, the ministry was better, a lot of less dead innocent people and creatures is impossible to save all the innocent in ten minutes what happen with all the babies and little kids of wizardly families? With all the creatures like krups and knezels and owls? The other solution was really good also they only need a guard like that for where voldy lives and that is malfoy mannor, or another of his death eater it is easy with a little research look for the places and put the thing localized instead of killing everyone and put the correct sanction of ministry death penalty.
Why did you want a nuclear magical bomb at all?
You are awfully not subtle at all with the Braun character and the island, we read history you know?
montanoaries9 chapter 5 . 4/2
nope this is not for me and this fic and forced redemption thing is garbage, forcing someone to forgive others wont work on the real world there would always be hate hidden and will explode sooner or later
GREAT STORY THANK YOU.

my mantra i wear as part of my tattoo on my back.
Live Love Life
Live your life to fullest.
Love with all your Heart.
Life is short Enjoy the Ride!
love your writing so much
Harry gonna get lesson lol
I love when his eyes are fixed i picture them as the color of pure emeralds.
Samwise Pevensie chapter 4 . 2/10
Giny is absolutely AWFUL to Fleur in gthe books. Here she is using her to get to Harry. Don't know why aanyone likes the character.
darthkratos24 chapter 6 . 2/8
The story was good but your strange obsession with Ginny ruins it, even a Fleur centric fic you sqweek her in there? And don't give me that "she's important to the story" we all know she's only there because you want her to be there sure I'm only here for the cute parts and skip all the other BS as it's unimportant to me but I can't help but feel sorry for the people coming here for a Fleur fic only to be cock blocked by your Ginny love...I suppose she's slightly better then Hermione but still if you're doing a story about someone else you should try and keep your Ginny obsession out of it mate you have plenty of stories set around her, just make another one and you'll be good
old-crow chapter 12 . 2/4
Hi,

Thanks for the good time. I always enjoy returning to this fine tale.

Cheers

O-C
Marj123 chapter 12 . 1/26
Very well written with a unique story line - and how rare is that in fanfiction! And I did indeed like the alternate ending, including that life was not perfect.
Reader chapter 1 . 1/19
No Lupin, the first name to curse first for this disaster is Albus Dumbledore. HE is the one who tossed Harry to the wolves to suffer in silence. TWO YEARS IN A FUCKING ROW!

Sirius did more for Harry than the entire fucking Order ever did in their efforts to 'protect' him! I am honestly surprised that Harry didn't kick both Ron and Hermione to the curb after fifth year. I would have told them where to go, how to get there and then gotten restraining orders on every Order member, and my former friends. If the words of a dumbass old man trumps my well being, well, fuck you later, as the Americans would say.
darthkratos24 chapter 2 . 1/21
I don't want to be that dude and I know you've probably got a lot of this from this chapter but... France doesn't use meters only three in the world do everywhere else uses metric France and England use the same measuring and even if they didn't, she learned English in England so she'd know our system and would of had to use that. Just a little plot hole that bothered me way more then it should
follz chapter 6 . 12/8/2020
You've turned a fledgling relationship into a procedural, boring nothingness tied in with Wizarding customs & laws and Veela 'urges'. Why bother with the relationship at all at this point? Go full-blown procedural and have Harry, Fleur & Ginny have a long discussion about how their arranged marriage will work, how many kids each will have and what family name they'll be under.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 11/16/2020
Fleur looked down on Harry, "leetle boy", but otherwise did little or nothing.

She could have been more friendly, perhaps even sympathetic to a 14 year old forced to be in the tournament.

Choices matter, and not making a choice is choosing to be a coward.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 11/16/2020
Everyone failed Harry at some point except maybe Luna.

Usually the failure was a lack of action but some like Rita were active threats.

The message is ADULTS ARE USELESS AT BEST.

Children trust adults too much.

Hey! Rowling is an adult! WE CANNOT TRUST HER!
1,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »