Reviews for The British Reformation
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 9/5
Good chapter. England also uses Meters. Only Americans use yards.
old-dog chapter 4 . 8/19
Reading this I'd like a story where HP just leaves England and blows it off . I've lived in the UK and it sucks . The isn't Terrible but the Continent is SOOOO much better . Let him read about the troubles while drinking Harp , in a beach lounge . Also how about blowing off OC PAIRINGS , how about a sweet Italian or Eurasian witch ?
mysuvone chapter 12 . 7/30
I enjoyed both endings however I prefer Harry with Ginny
Bill chapter 12 . 7/27
Wow you created the null bomb or magical equivalent of an atom bomb. First time I have ever heard of someone doing this. Great story though.
asingh123 chapter 5 . 7/11
This story seems more like agent-asset relationship... and honestly Fleur is making Harry dependent on her

Comparing Abused Harry with his problems to someone like Snape is like saying "your imperious curse to killing 100 people is acceptable but other person being an unregistered animagus requires a trip to azkaban"

Why didn't Harry just thought of leaving Britain, and go out of order's influence, and dare I say it 'not fell knowingly in the Honey trap,' to leave his anger and move on... becoz one way or other and from history, it is obvious Harry will be shunned no matter what... now that he is out of order's hand... why not fuckin leave and move on to something better... Killing the dork lord is optional of course

That is I don't like this logic... Harry has a chance to escape... like Potters could have hidden in Alaska under a rock to protect their son... but for the sake of plot... they chanced a human who may or may not have been torchered to leak the secret(if the keeper was somebody other than PP)

Same way, for plot's sake Harry is lingering... sigh... that is just absurd
ironhair chapter 12 . 7/2
I liked this ending better... More happiness all around.
ironhair chapter 1 . 7/2
read
ironhair chapter 11 . 7/2
ty for this story..

I have to say that it was a bit mercenary of Fleur to check all of Harry's financials and standings before deciding to make a move or consider him as a mate, but practical I guess.
addicted2text chapter 12 . 6/18
I enjoyed the story, and both endings but I have a question:

When did the horcrux in Harry's scar get taken care of, did I miss it?
harryislife chapter 12 . 6/15
This was really, really good. It was unique and different. You didn't unfairly bash, everyone was in character, Harry was just a bit more affected by their actions, and held them accountable rather than simply ignoring the issue. I loved the way you portrayed Ginny, often people do portray her as this whiny child. I'm glad they didn't get married, and I'll admit I just skimmed through the Omake. I actually feel that this was one of the few fics where Harry Ginny would have worked, because you portrayed her how she is supposed to be, but I refuse to read multi pairings. Harry was a bit more ruthless than canon, but I think that's good, as it was completely different and shows us what could have happened. My one question I don't think you addressed; what happened to the Horcrux in Harrys forehead? He never got pain in his scar, and I don't think it was removed. Overall though, this was brilliant.
bellalib chapter 7 . 6/7
I don't really like Dumbledore. I think he is a user and believes that he could know the answer to this situation.. And I love Harry... But in this story I would love to beat the carp out of Harry... The poor me thing is WTHE! He needs to get off his soapbox... But wonderful writing
Shadowdog11 chapter 12 . 5/16
I'm glad he kept his attitude toward people somewhat. The whole taking magic thing was drastic, but this is Magical Britain, sooooo... Not too drastic overall. Ending two was interesting as it was the first semi-happy ending I've seen. Though I don't see the whole bitter Ginny thing. I felt that didn't fit with how you portrayed their relationship beforehand, but easily reconciled with the story.
Shadowdog11 chapter 5 . 5/15
I skipped ahead from the beginning to waste my comment. Her comparing him to Snape is apples and oranges. Yes they would both (possibly) be bitter, except Harry would have ACTUAL reasons to be bitter. Also he could easily still hate and not let it interrupt every facet of his life. That's actually not that hard. There are some people I hate, but I only deal with that when I'm directly around/interacting with them.
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 5/15
Fleur is amazingly not swayed by the story... Yet you make her seem to believe his story. I understand how you're making her sexuality play into his trust of her (hey, I know how realistic that can be) but he would also be WAY more wary given he KNOWS she was sent... I hope this doesn't go too far that direction
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 5/15
Vengeance is not necessarily bad. He's not exactly head hunting! I hope fleur doesn't turn him into a forgiving trusting fool in this fic. Dumbledore fears he'll turn dark. Heh. The irony of being literally forced to that decision would be wonderful. Let the anger flow! Look at Snape. He's the most hateful childish douche bag in Britain, and he's supposedly "good".
1,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »