Reviews for The British Reformation
Cwhit930 chapter 12 . 4/17
Thanks for the share. Enjoyed this creation.
geenakmom chapter 11 . 3/20
Really enjoyed reading this!
Linda chapter 12 . 2/14
I like the story except all the elves could have taken a child each when they were leaving the castle. Im also happy Ginny didnt take up Harry and Fleur offer, I dont care for the stories with Ginny I find her boring. I did read your Omake which I did not care, but over all a good story.
GwathrenLight chapter 10 . 2/12
So here we have the full realization of psycho Harry, throwing a tantrum and thinking he has the right to decide the fate of others because he doesn't like adults.
I do wonder how he'd feel in being forced in the same magic removing ritual circle... hypocrite
C3nterF0ld chapter 12 . 2/7
I loved this whole book. up until shooting star comment. God that gave me a digusted feeling in my stomach. please understand I still love you writing but omfg the thought of just waiting on someone I claimed to love to die so I could have 20 years with someone else hurt me to read. blech. well, time to go see if you have more interesting things to read.
Sam chapter 8 . 2/5
There is another side of the conflict - the muggle one. If the Queen in her role as the head of the Commonwealth decide that she had enough and that the treaties of separation and secrecy has fallen - probably due the death tool of no-majs -, then the ICW could do nothing to stop that. And then the Ministerial Death Penalty is practically useless. That's because they are immediately against UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and other realms. Fall of Canada means the intervention and then fall of USA and then the whole continent in cascade and the rest of the world. Completely unstoppable. And muggles, THEY WILL KNOW.
C3nterF0ld chapter 9 . 2/7
when I read the beginning of the paragraph where he put his wand on a cord and thought about if he really wanted this to succeed I said in my head "I am become death, destroyer of worlds..."

and then you mention the Manhatten project almost immediately and I knew for a fact we were on the same wave length.
C3nterF0ld chapter 3 . 2/7
the possibly more comment was a little on the nose I feel but things are going nicelyyou wrote this very well
kexiath chapter 1 . 2/3
You know what really grinds my gears having the "bad" characters actually care about Harry and making his character so irritating like so much angst and arrogance and unnecessary shit that it makes it hard for readers like me to get on his side. There are worst fics of this type of harry than this believe me but you do you. Couldn't get past chapter 2 ,hope it got better . Have a nice day
Thorgrim Forgiaferro chapter 12 . 1/14
Thanks for your work! I like this story and how you wrote your characters!
Wyrmridr chapter 12 . 1/13
Great story, and the omake at the end gives a good look at how the alternative could have played out.

Thanks for writing!

-J
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 1/12
thanks
I liked the story overall but I agree with the comments I saw. The Ginny parts hurt the story
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2021
An enjoyable story overall, but I prefer the official ending rather than this omake alternate.

The whole bit about Veela not living as long reminds me of similar scene in a crossover with The Worst Witch.

Just like with that, I don't think them looking forward to it (on Harry's part at least, I can still see Ginny being that petty, but I don't like her character paired with Harry anyway) just being the two of them is a characterisation that is believable (nor in any way appeals) to me as it's basically saying "don't worry, you won't have to share forever, she'll die sooner" with a response of "good".
kblankenship1025 chapter 5 . 10/16/2021
“Our needs are the same.” Now that’s duplicative.
1,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »