Reviews for Journey Through Time
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
The idea is good, but the story itself needs work. It was rather entertaining, but the details seem rushed. Also, a lot of your information is incorrect. Research should've been done, but it's obvious that it wasn't. Goku didn't arrive to the battlefield in the fight against the Saiyan's until after Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Chiaotzu, and Piccolo were dead. I would point out injuries too, but you said they were slightly different, which seems to be sort of just a cover-up to avoid looking more into it. Also, Porunga died after granting two wishes, but when he was revived along with Guru and the other Namekians, the third wish was used to teleport everyone on planet Namek, excluding Goku and Frieza, to Earth. If the third wish was used to wish Gohan and the others back to their timeline, then everyone on Namek would've died...again. This may sound harsh, but I don't necessarily mean it to be. I'm telling you this because it really sucked everything good, at least for me, out of the story. I was so annoyed by it that I had to stop at this chapter. I find it absolutely ludicrous that someone would write a DBZ story while possessing barely any knowledge on the actual TV show. Someone could read an article about DBZ on wikipedia and have never actually seen the anime or read the manga and know as much, if not more, about DBZ than you do.
Sorry to sound harsh, but if you're going to write a DBZ fanfic, know your shit.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Trunks needs to get hurt soooooo very hurt like for example 18 hours of non stop sparing with Vegeta AND Gohan then given Strong Ki suppressants and limited to small meals well small for normal humans for 3 days or more.
taking it easy chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
I'm started to dislike you writing style a bit. The story itself is good, but it's a little bit rushed an sloppy. I know I'm one to talk, what with mine being bad themselves, but just thought I'd get that out there. I've been thinking this for a couple of chapters now. It could also be funnier, and you are overdoing the Sharpener bashing just a bit... Other than that, it's fine.
The-angle-of-death chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
its Vegeta not vegita but good so far
Crystalzap chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
lol nice ending ;P
Crystalzap chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
you know they can't actually use that 3rd wish, it was used to get all the revived Names and everyone else off Name before it want BOOM!
LadyBlah chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
I think my favorite bit of that chapter was Vegita's "I was just helping out humanity." XD It made my day
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 12 . 2/18/2011
love it. :)
Gamer AlchemistZ chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
you should make one where they go to the future but this one was great
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 12 . 2/8/2009
Well... besides this story being totally au, ooc, and lacking in detail, it was VERY entertaining and worth the read :D good job!
sage ninja chapter 11 . 6/21/2007
yo its arise shenlong and grant my wishes
LinkOOT chapter 12 . 1/12/2006
That was pretty good but I would have liked it better if you went throught the namek and freiza saga. KEEP up THE good WORK!
Sk8er7 chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
if they get back, will erasa and sharpener remember?
imperfectperfectionist chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
good
Jordsan chapter 12 . 2/24/2004
Wow, great story. I liked it a lot, I'll be sure to look out for future works.