Reviews for Colliding Meteors
Kazza18 chapter 19 . 1/30
I'm really enjoying this and would love to see how ends. If you ever get around to finishing, I'm sure you'd have lots of people wanting to read.
Vermilion Fire chapter 16 . 1/20
The area around Stanley, in the Sawtooths off the Salmon River, is my favorite goddamned place on the planet. You've got excellent taste in settings, haha! I love that I've been there enough times to picture it in my mind while I'm reading as though I'm actually there. Kickass.

Storywise, I really appreciate how realistically you're portraying Bella's emotional turmoil and evolution. Too many stories jump from the scene in New Moon to "Alrighty, I hate Edward, and I'm totally okay with that, and I feel the ¡twoowuv! with Jazzy!" status with nothing in between.
tammyleeroberts chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
Will you be finishing this story cant wait till next update will it be soon
NoOrdinaryMagic chapter 19 . 11/4/2016
I love this story! I remember the original time you posted this. You had me hooked then and I was so sad when you to it down. I am so happy that you're putting it back up again. Hopefully you'll finish TOM (which is another favorite of mine) soon so you there will be more updates on this story. I hope life has been good for you and you'll be back on this site soon.
Panterapixie chapter 19 . 9/13/2016
This may be too little too late, but please update soon! I love this story!
clickpic chapter 19 . 8/17/2016
Love this story. Hope you find the time to finish it! Thanks
skyeza chapter 19 . 6/27/2016
Okay, I am really hoping that you continue with this awesome story and upload the complete thing. It was sad about Charlie, I'm also going crazy trying to figure out what is up with Alice and who was the dead girl. Who was the vampire that left the body there? Also Billy was an arse. So please finish this and update the whole thing, like yesterday.
c.karen09 chapter 19 . 6/20/2016
I loved this so much that I read it straight through! I sure wish it was completed. Thanks for writing.
Abigail chapter 19 . 6/20/2016
it's fantastic
babydollpierce chapter 19 . 5/18/2016
Such an amazing story! Wonderful plot and writing!
izzyandrews123 chapter 19 . 4/23/2016
please write more! this is an awesome story!
Espied7 chapter 19 . 2/29/2016
Well-developed back story :)
Tee dree chapter 19 . 2/23/2016
I agree with everybody, this is one of the best fics I have read ion FF... Are you really abandoning it? Please don't...
Tee dree chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
This last scene was totally awesome! Jasper's reaction was soooo hot! Congrats!
Emorgresden chapter 19 . 12/22/2015
After years of hearing how this story shaped the fandom, I'm beyond happy to finally read it for myself! I've been salivating over the thought of what comes next and I can't wait to find out.