Reviews for Colliding Meteors
Nice.
BeCullen chapter 19 . 7/8
Always love this story.
Kggla chapter 19 . 6/10
Really hope you decide to finish this story one day. Really enjoyed it.
tay5810 chapter 19 . 6/7
love it more pls
EJ 12212012 chapter 19 . 6/2
I am so happy to see some of your stuff back on here. Your expansion of Whitlock life is timeless. So happy to read some of it again after so many years.
carnivorous butterfly chapter 19 . 4/16
hi
i absolutely love your story. are you going to still work on this? i really hope so!
B3ACHGURL99 chapter 19 . 3/15
Gah love it.
griezz chapter 19 . 3/11
Next time that Jasper climbs a tree, he needs to bring a rock with him so that he can throw it at the Yoda wannabe.
cigdem3000 chapter 19 . 2/28
Where is the rest? Will there be a rest? If so ... how long will it take you to post it?

Nice job by the way. Thanks
Kazza18 chapter 19 . 1/30
I'm really enjoying this and would love to see how ends. If you ever get around to finishing, I'm sure you'd have lots of people wanting to read.
Vermilion Fire chapter 16 . 1/20
The area around Stanley, in the Sawtooths off the Salmon River, is my favorite goddamned place on the planet. You've got excellent taste in settings, haha! I love that I've been there enough times to picture it in my mind while I'm reading as though I'm actually there. Kickass.

Storywise, I really appreciate how realistically you're portraying Bella's emotional turmoil and evolution. Too many stories jump from the scene in New Moon to "Alrighty, I hate Edward, and I'm totally okay with that, and I feel the ¡twoowuv! with Jazzy!" status with nothing in between.
tammyleeroberts chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
Will you be finishing this story cant wait till next update will it be soon
NoOrdinaryMagic chapter 19 . 11/4/2016
I love this story! I remember the original time you posted this. You had me hooked then and I was so sad when you to it down. I am so happy that you're putting it back up again. Hopefully you'll finish TOM (which is another favorite of mine) soon so you there will be more updates on this story. I hope life has been good for you and you'll be back on this site soon.
Panterapixie chapter 19 . 9/13/2016
This may be too little too late, but please update soon! I love this story!
clickpic chapter 19 . 8/17/2016
Love this story. Hope you find the time to finish it! Thanks