Reviews for Colliding Meteors
piperanna chapter 19 . 10/27
I just found this story and really enjoying the different way you are telling the story. Please continue.
J chapter 19 . 10/4
Update soon? This is one of the best fics I've read on this website.
tammyleeroberts chapter 19 . 9/30
Please say you will be upfating soon will edward and alice show do bella and jasper get together will bella be changed
MargaritaS chapter 19 . 9/13
so freaking good :) i just wish there was more
werewolf hunny chapter 19 . 8/29
OK I just finished the story and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I just wish you would continue it from this point. I love where it's going and I would like to read some more. So if you can please update soon that would be great.
K chapter 19 . 7/26
So I just came across this story again and re-read it... and it still makes me smile and laugh... I do hope u find the time to continue it... it has been a while since the last update.
elenalena chapter 19 . 7/21
Ooooh I'd love to read more! Peter and his back story is funny af! It'll always stay in my mind from now on whenever I read a fic with Peter in it lmao!
elenalena chapter 18 . 7/21
Awwwwwwww loved this chapter!
elenalena chapter 8 . 7/20
My OCD had me cringing when Bella went to the public restroom barefeet...and perhaps there were open wounds on her foot/feet? Gaaaaah! Then I was like...did she sit on the toilet seat without covers? Did she wash her hands after touching the walls and god knows what else in that restroom? I know, I'm crazy and lame but that just about gave me a panic attack lmao
elenalena chapter 4 . 7/20
So glad I found a very well written Jasxbella fic. Was almost convinced I'd read all of the great JasxBella fics as most of the ones I've flounced through today were all horribly written.
iluvfangs chapter 19 . 7/20
I love this Bella and Jasper! Amazing! I know this will probably never get updated again but I think of this story all the time I read a new Jasper and Bella story (at least new to me) and find myself go back and reread this one!
Yikes! I need more! I need the rest! I hope RL is going well and you can get back to this! I love this story. It's one of my favorites. It's the reason I read fanfic, still! It's the reason I love Jasper. It's the reason I have a cowboy hat * wink wink *. I need more
Oh, if only Eddie was around right now. Jazz would mess him up!
I've read it, i know whats gonna happen, and I'm still sad for Bella, and my heart hurts for her. If only she knew what was in store for her...
harrynginnyinatree chapter 19 . 4/30
I love this story, I hope that you'll continue it at some point, I want more.