Reviews for Colliding Meteors
Bristow Woman chapter 19 . 1/9
I'm chasing this story from site to site. I wish I could have been in the fandom when it was completed. I love everything I've found, one day I hope to reach satisfaction. Still, thanks for the good times.
Lili chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Thank you so very much for reposting your story! And thank you even more for "Credit for God of War and Peter Knows SHIT goes to...me" , I love those two things SO much in Fanfic! I would humbly ask you to continue posting your wonderful piece of work here on .
Lots of love and kudos to you, Lili
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 19 . 10/30/2017
Amazing character development and great plot. I especially liked your take on Jane and hope you will do more with her character.
Kushka chapter 19 . 9/15/2017
Great story
1sunfun chapter 19 . 8/18/2017
Nice.
BeCullen chapter 19 . 7/8/2017
Always love this story.
Kggla chapter 19 . 6/10/2017
Really hope you decide to finish this story one day. Really enjoyed it.
tay5810 chapter 19 . 6/7/2017
love it more pls
EJ 12212012 chapter 19 . 6/2/2017
I am so happy to see some of your stuff back on here. Your expansion of Whitlock life is timeless. So happy to read some of it again after so many years.
carnivorous butterfly chapter 19 . 4/16/2017
hi
i absolutely love your story. are you going to still work on this? i really hope so!
B3ACHGURL99 chapter 19 . 3/15/2017
Gah love it.
griezz chapter 19 . 3/11/2017
Next time that Jasper climbs a tree, he needs to bring a rock with him so that he can throw it at the Yoda wannabe.
cigdem3000 chapter 19 . 2/28/2017
Where is the rest? Will there be a rest? If so ... how long will it take you to post it?

Nice job by the way. Thanks
Kazza18 chapter 19 . 1/30/2017
I'm really enjoying this and would love to see how ends. If you ever get around to finishing, I'm sure you'd have lots of people wanting to read.
Vermilion Fire chapter 16 . 1/20/2017
The area around Stanley, in the Sawtooths off the Salmon River, is my favorite goddamned place on the planet. You've got excellent taste in settings, haha! I love that I've been there enough times to picture it in my mind while I'm reading as though I'm actually there. Kickass.

Storywise, I really appreciate how realistically you're portraying Bella's emotional turmoil and evolution. Too many stories jump from the scene in New Moon to "Alrighty, I hate Edward, and I'm totally okay with that, and I feel the ¡twoowuv! with Jazzy!" status with nothing in between.