Reviews for What if it were an ACT
Metal Heartless chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I like your "what if" fics. They take a dine into the world of the unknown, it can really grasp all the possibilities that the Sonic world is capable of. Your work proves to inspire, and is unmatchable to any other. Continue to show us the creative world that resides in all of us.

-Metal Heartless
Taranea chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
really cool

i know you refer to your stories as "long winded" (and most of them are . ) but this one certainly wasnt and i really enjoyed it :)

you sure know how to make things interesting...

only when knuckles was confessing it was like so out of character. but then you turned around so thats fine
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Great story. I saw the clues that you put in and was 90 percent sure that I knew who it was, although I had one backup suspect. My 90 percent guess was right, and the ending was exactly the way it should end. I don't wanna mention names cause I don't like spoiling the ending for people.

God bless you.

I am the Eggman!
Aaron M. Brandt chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Good story, NetRaptor!

Never a dull moment. It was a little confusing at the end (so Sonic dreamt the whole thing? the whole sabotage thing was part of the movie?), but that's okay 'cause it makes the ol' imagination work.
EmilyAnnCoons chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Awesome story. I liked that. You write awesome Sonic stories
Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Brilliant!
It's very well written but it never tells you if the entire idea of everything being an act was a dream or is just the crime was.
I really like is though and it's totally uped my mood. (I was cranky in the morning.)
I'll read agean soon. .~
Smiles! . :) _
SonicZeigerCybernia chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
THAT WAS AWESOMW!thought at times I didn't know what was going on because I don't read the comics or anything ike that. Can you try to send me the name of a store or somewhere tog et some?
kirbmasterx chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Money bad. Sheep

Sonic:Knuckles, don't turn on us, lest you wish to get slaughtered.

Someone is offering Knuckles 10 trillion dollars.

Tails:Lovely

Knuckles pulls out a flamethrower and flames the guy.

Knuckles:I got more in my bank account anyways.

Shadow:I didn't think we had bank accounts.

Knuckles:The Master Emerald Banking Company.

Sonic:Hmm, how predicatable.

Silver Sonic 3:Too bad I'm not in a whole lot of fics.

Metal is running around being chased by a chaos ray of Silver's.

Sonic:You like torturing your other robotic duplicates, don't ya Silver?

Silver Sonic 3:Affirmative

Knuckles pounds Robo Knuckles into oblivion for the heck of it (or did Robo offer him the money?)

Tails:Eggman died.

Shadow:We all know. He was killed sometime ago. He left us a present.

Chibi Eggman runs around the area.

Knuckles:Oh heck no!
The-Wicked-Have-More-Fun chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
SWET! I love it!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Weird. The comic, tv show, and games were just for a movie, and then Sonic wakes up and realizes it was just a dream? This is VERY confusing. Still, great job!
Toxic Shade chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
lol, i llove how the ending always turns out to be a dream.
americananime chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Oh, man, the ending wasn't expected. And the culprit wasn't either, exept for the robotozer. I was supsisios then. But this was good, a great mystery, which is something I can't write very well. But, in the end, one thing confused me - were they back in MOVIE SET Knothole, or Knothole Knothole? And was the movie shown to Sonic the low-budget one that Knuckles talked about?
Mina Rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
This story rocked! I knew that it was Knuckles right before they said so (which was cool) but it was even cooler to find out that it was only a dream. I've read a few of your stories from your site and they're long, but I can really get into them. Keep up the good work!
HyperChaos chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
That was cool!
DarcNiGHT but you can call me Sir chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
Sweet. Better even then some of the published mysteries that I have read, and with Sonic its just that much better.