Reviews for The Dancing Diversion
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 38 . 3/31
A comic book-styled revue sounds amazing. This was adorable. All the way to the end.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 37 . 3/31
Gabelhauser was awesome. Nice set up, giving leonard just enough rope to hang himself with...and then Penny "tripped" and no one saw any different...
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 34 . 3/31
Let me just tell you how awesome Nora was threatening amy and then telling her to have a nice day. That was beautiful.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 31 . 3/31
Alpha male Sheldon is badass.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 16 . 3/31
"Penny and Nora and other baked dancers." I died. But then i resurrected because it gave me life. Oh god. I giggled so hard. Almost as hard as Raj saying "shut your ass!"
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 10 . 3/31
Great title. Great Howard.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 5 . 3/31
It's a little dialogue heavy and the kid came out of nowhere, but it's still cute. And i'm really digging Nora. Hopefully she'll get to castrate leonard after all...
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 1 . 3/31
I haven't even started reading yet but i had to scroll down here and tell you i love you. Neil Gaiman is my freaking literary god. And you quoted him. And he's in the title. Literary. God. And now i shall read.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 38 . 2/28
so sweet. happy story
locardxchange chapter 38 . 7/11/2016
Oh wow, great story, loved it! To be honest I could see Leonard being that bad if the show was darker. Sometimes I am surprised how the writers let him and Amy get a way with their behavior and make it a joke. I don't know if the writers have started listening to people but this past season was much better in the Leonard area and a little better with Amy (she still needs some work though).
Robert12774 chapter 38 . 9/12/2015
Great story got a bit dark with super creepy lenard but still enjoyed reading your story thanks
Robert12774 chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
Oh dear
Robert12774 chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
Nice chapter i get the feeling lenard going to find out soon or later maybe penny having a child will send him running well a jug lol
Robert12774 chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
Great story already got me hooked
RolyPolyPudding chapter 38 . 5/22/2015
I actually love these versions of the characters than the versions of them in the actual show!