Reviews for The Dancing Diversion
locardxchange chapter 38 . 7/11
Oh wow, great story, loved it! To be honest I could see Leonard being that bad if the show was darker. Sometimes I am surprised how the writers let him and Amy get a way with their behavior and make it a joke. I don't know if the writers have started listening to people but this past season was much better in the Leonard area and a little better with Amy (she still needs some work though).
Robert12774 chapter 38 . 9/12/2015
Great story got a bit dark with super creepy lenard but still enjoyed reading your story thanks
Robert12774 chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
Oh dear
Robert12774 chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
Nice chapter i get the feeling lenard going to find out soon or later maybe penny having a child will send him running well a jug lol
Robert12774 chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
Great story already got me hooked
RolyPolyPudding chapter 38 . 5/22/2015
I actually love these versions of the characters than the versions of them in the actual show!
RolyPolyPudding chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
awwww sheldon is a sweetheart in this!
Guest chapter 38 . 3/17/2015
Great fanfic! You are an amazing writer and your fics totally do the show justice! Keep writing!
kimjo2 chapter 38 . 3/8/2015
You and the other authors has so firmly embedded me in shennyland. I hereby declare you the princess royale of shennyland. Thanks so much
DoraLupinTonks chapter 38 . 3/5/2015
Now that i think of it..I never really liked Leonard...even before I totally got in to TBBT. And neither Amy at first and then. And I dont understand the Shamy equation...its like Sheldon dating an extremely self-obsessed version of himself...quite creepy if you ask me. I never could perfectly characterise those two...but now I can...thanks to you. I love Shenny and both of them separately too. Awesome story. Waiting for more! Thank you.
dreamer 3097 chapter 38 . 2/24/2015
A good one
Tee Hill chapter 38 . 11/25/2014
I really enjoyed your story :-)))))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
Awesome chapter :-)))))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 36 . 11/25/2014
a great chapter :)))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 35 . 11/25/2014