Reviews for Unguarded
Claire chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Yes, it *is* an MJ song, but 'Ben' is actually a love song to a rat, from a rather creepy movie with the same name. (check out the Crispin Glover version).
Kurtsie chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Wow, I REALLY liked this interpretation of the MJ episode. Thanks for writing!
RumChocolateSouffle chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
I definitely made a good choice reading this on Valentine's Day. I just love how you get inside their heads and all of the emotions and feelings you describe.

Alex loves Truffles :)
oneandten chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
remember watching this part like it was yesterday, if I didn't like Sebastian that much I hated him after that
Sinkwriter chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
I love this. :)

I love that you tackle both Kurt and Blaine's struggling emotions with this whole storyline, the complications of the 'case' itself and why there really wasn't much that could be done to hold Sebastian accountable, and just the love itself that you show between Kurt and Blaine which is really sweet. (Also... Blaine's thought process on painkillers is highly adorable.)

Thanks for writing this and sharing it!
kutlessgurl90 chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
So sorry for the late review! There's not enough time in the day to do everything I want to do. I've wanted to review the chapter ever since I got the chapter update email because I think it's a key one in terms of how Kurt processes what happened and how he reacted to the situation.

I'm honestly surprised that Blaine was still friends with some of the Warblers after the slushy incident. Just too nice for his own good. He trusted them. And they walked away. That's the thing that gets me-they didn't rush to his aid, they just left. And that would be something that would unforgivable. They let Sebastian hurt Blaine, despite it being inadvertently, since the slushy was for Kurt.

Kurt should never blame himself for Blaine being hurt. Neither of them knew that there was rock salt in the slushy. I really enjoyed his thought process of how proceed with Sebastian.

That's the hardest thing, to let it go. Because it feels like you're letting them get away with, that they've won. Forgiveness is so hard to-we've all been there-and it's the last thing you want to do. What they had done was unforgivable. My heart nearly torn in two when Blaine was writhing on the floor in pain (props to Darren Criss on his performance).

Despite being hurt by the Warblers, revenge isn't what blaine would've wanted, because no one deserves it, even if we think so in our anger. To keep our sanity we have to let it go and show that we're better than that. That line "[Kurt] couldn't forgive. He couldn't forget either. But maybe he could move on. Maybe he could let it go".

It was nice to see that some of the Warblers were remorseful, but at the same time, my response would've been the same as Kurt's. Just because they got up and sang together doesn't mean that in any way shape or form that he forgives them for what they did. Taking the high road can be really hard.

I can't enough of Blaine being high on medication-he's just too adorable. That scene between the two of them was overflowing with cuteness and I ate it all up. Absolutely wonderful.

By no stretch of the imagination is Blaine Anderson terrible at romance. He could've fooled me. My heart melted when he said, "You were worth it Kurt. You are worth it." Gahh! How I love those two so much!

Kurt's reaction to Blaine showing up at the Valentine's Day party was perfect. I can still remember the look on his face when he saw him.

Sorry if this turned into a ramble, but there was so many amazing things about this chapter-how could I not comment on them all lol?

I truly feel you did justice to one of my all time favorite Glee episodes. The invewteen scenes lovely and just perfect. I loved this fanfic and I can't wait to see more!

cold kagome chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
awww love the klaine
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
kutlessgurl90 chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Wonderful chapter! I loved it! Kurt punching Sebastian was something I wanted to see happen ever since I saw the 'Michael' episode. It really didn't solve anything, it'd childish and useless, but it would feel better than expected, just to get it out. I wonder what would happen if Blaine found out Kurt punched Sebastian. Blaine is just so nice and kind and polite, though to a fault. I feel like that's something we have in common; we're both too nice for our own good, to the point that it might backfire and inadvertently hurt us.

I can totally see where Kurt is coming from, not wanting to talk to Trent at all. How could you possibly make this better? How could they could they ever make up for what they did to Blaine, and knowing it was supposed to happen to Kurt, both former Warblers? It's not something you easily forgive, or forget. In my head I like to think that Blaine, though after a while, would forgive them. For Kurt on the other hand, having gone through so much already in his life, it's going to be hard. Knowing that it could've hurt him, and with Blaine (his brave valiant boyfriend) jumping in front of that for him, enduring that pain for him, it's not something you take lightly. But having Blaine as a boyfriend, I think he can learn in time to forgive them. Because there comes a point when you get tired of being angry. I know from personal experience that it's exhausting to hold onto that anger. I'm pretty sure Blaine would jump in front of Kurt again to be perfectly honest, because that's the kind of guy he is.

The ending with the boys cuddling and Kurt taking care of Blaine was beyond sweet. I really can't get enough of those two. Blaine looks cute either way, with or without the eyepatch. I thought Darren Criss pulled it off in the episode haha. Kurt is so lucky to have a brave wonderful boyfriend; they are lucky to have each other. They bring out the best in one another, and that's what makes me love them both so much.

Amazing chapter! I am looking forward to the next and final chapter! Can't wait! :)
MagicalPadfoot chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Again amazing chapter! Thanks for updating so quickly! Blaine is again sooo adorable! 3
KKlever chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
When Kurt punshed Sebastian, I was screaming "YES". This was awesome.

I love this chapter, no, I love this story!

Thank you so much!
cold kagome chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
aww love cuddy happy blaine
Pottergleekhead chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Daw, Blaine is so high and adorable. :) Hehe. Thanks for writing this chapter, I look forward to reading on.
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 1/3/2014