Reviews for On balance
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 2/3
Loved this story, especially towards the end! Think Bones is the only father in history to ask his child if she was sure didn't want a pony for Christmas...and actually get a 'no'. :) Laughed and sniggered a lot during this story, so thanks for the post!
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Haha adorable.
Jane chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
AAAAHHH! I'm squealing with delight! This one was sooo cute. Loved it! Perfect story! Now please excuse me while I read all the other stories you have posted.
Guest Floater chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
You know what I find really interesting in your stories? You make the individual characters interesting. Main players are certainly recognizable and very much in character, yet they all have these little personal quarks which are just fun to read. Characters which don't have a lot of screen time or are not introduced in the movies are given personalities which are well thought out and believable. From Gaila's fun and open nature to Ms. McCoy's generous and kind spirit... all just so well done. I guess this is not so much a review of this chapter as a comment on your stories in general. Thanks for sharing this Christmas fic with everyone!
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Great and cute story :D
magikmarker chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Lovely light fluff! I love your take on kirk and Galia.
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Sigh. I love Gaila so much. SO MUCH! And I feel like in these stories, Jim's feelings for her were never addressed, or his loss for her. If Bones was his first friend then she was his first confidant. I just... I love her so much. It makes me sad she's gone.
And I loved the story! Makes me so happy.
Warrior717 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This was very enjoyable, lighthearted and fun to read. I normally don't care to read stories involving Gaila, for no particular reason other than i am indifferent to the character. I suppose that she just didn't intrigue me enough in the movie to want to invest much time in reading about her. But, you on the other hand write her well, and I always find Jim and mccoy 's friendship amusing and endearing, and sometimes Jim is just outright funny. I have found myself literally laughing out loud at times with some of the things he says in your stories, this story included.

Once again, you continue to impress me with your writing talent, and I always look forward to new updates from you. :)
MischievousChaos chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
That was simply adorable. Thank you. You made my day. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
So sweet! Loved this! It brought a smile to my face. You wrote this really well. Thanks for making my day :)
JaymieCaitlyn chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I love your work! I loved Jo questioning Jim and Galia. The way you write their relationship suits both characters really well
KarenF chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Wonderful n awesome mushiness! Can incorporate hurt comfort? Really miss this fr you...
Acrylate chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Love adorable Jims. He is cute when he is anxious and panic. Thank you for the lovely story
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Big grin on my face.
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Great story, very amusing. :)