Reviews for A Better Life
Kinda sucks that you stopped writing on this one. Its one of my new favorites... Get Netflix, watch Glee again to get motivated then finish this shit!
Wow chapter 1 . 3/22
shes writing about a stupid ass dead ship now. Wow. She left this totally dead. I'm done
Annie chapter 5 . 3/22
please i need this to finished! it is the best Brittana story i have ever read and it is written amazingly!
Please finish it, if you could see my i would be on my knees begging!
Love this story
thereader93 chapter 1 . 3/19
Same question for this also, should I just give up hoping?
Berrylucky5 chapter 5 . 3/17
Love this story . I know its been a long time since an update but hoping we can get to a better place for Santana and hopefully find out about the baby please . Thanks for the awesome story :)
TTshorty33 chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
I think u r totally there but 7 weeks. I would have water boarded my wife and dropped her in a padded white cell by week three. 7 weeks is insane amount of time to let a person dwindle in there the depression, longer they are in it the harder it is to climb out.
aheller chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
any updates?!
Wanky2016 chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
Can't wait for the update
divadigsblondes chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
You just stopped?
MissLynn87 chapter 5 . 3/7/2016
Is that it!? IT ended! NO! more! I really loved this santana and brittany! and what is the baby?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
Please continue! I check back all the time hoping for an update. I'm so addicted to this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2016
Please update! I love this story and I check it all the time hoping you've updated. Please continue, you're very talented
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
Please come back and finish this amazing story! Please! You're so talented!
CrimStudent47 chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
Love this story so much! thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
Please continue this story! I keep coming back hoping you've written more!