Reviews for Taking another path
Shiro-chan1827 chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
well, just because a male thought himself as a grown up didn't mean he instantly using 'ore'. 'ore' just a rougher and impolite term compared to 'boku' and 'watashi'. even people who use 'ore', when he talks to his superior he would use at least 'boku' or 'jibun'. if we use your logic, then why Kuran Kaname from Vampire Knight, whose age is more than 10.000 years old, using 'boku'? it's no matter even if he's some prince, Zen Wisteria from Akagami no Shirayukihime using 'ore' in daily conversation but change to 'watashi' when he speaks as royalty.
sorry, I don't want to be mean but it's bugging me. I'm not an expert but my best friend and my brother studies Japanese so I kinda pick up some things.
Dhea30 chapter 7 . 7/26/2017
will this story be continued? there is so little time travel fanfictions for this fandom! please continue it! truly! PLEASE!
YokaiAngel chapter 7 . 7/5/2017
This is an amazing story!~ I hope you continue!~ (flashback to 2015)
arxmuse chapter 7 . 2/19/2017
Hullo! How are you? I'm fine, thanks. I really like your story, and I really appreciate the whole seeing souls thing that you put in here. So is Lenalee going to be the one to see Allen's curse first hand? Poor her, but I really can't wait to see what this means for their friendship! I'd love to see some more from this story, but if you don't really want to, I understand. :)
Lena-luvs-cats chapter 7 . 2/5/2016
This is a great fic I just love Time Travel AUs. Hope it'll update
XavierForest chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
Getting interesting~
Thanks for the update
rachel6564 chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
I'm so happy you're continuing this! Love your work so far!
The Celestial Alchemist chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
PICK ME! PICK ME!
Muito chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
Hi for ideas i think that Allen should meet Kanda first, kanda recognising Allen as the 'white bean sprout' who saved him. I also think that Allen would want to meet Miranda and Krowy. But then again he might not want them to be caught up in the war... Another idea would be a flashback/side story in the times that Allen spent with Cross. Cuz i think cross is smart enough ti noe that smething is wrong with Allen... Well great story
unimportance chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
hey! This story is going great! I really like your writing style and were you are going with this story line. I have seen a couple of similar plots, but I have a feeling that this one will be different! I really look forward to coming chapters and please feel free to pm me and we can bounce ideas off each other!
-Uni
Crutchlier chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
Iz, ok take your time in updating this fic, I believe it has much potential!
NirvanaFrk97 chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
If you'd like, I can help you out with your story. If you read my stories you'd see I'm pretty well-versed in DGM so then i'd help out even better. Anyways, it's up to you if you want my help.
kelpiejh chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
If you would like, I would be willing to help you out with ideas. However, I can't guarantee that I'll be available to get back to you in less than 24hrs all the time. Also, great story and ideas!
Kiabil chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
I am .Fulfill
I think that so far, you have a good start
If you go on my page you won't find many stories but I have made a few, Anyways before I start rambling, I think that this is a good story and if you continue, it will only get better.
Good luck and Continue please.
lilaila1602 chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
I want to help you . But how? Explain how and i will help you, (tumbs up)