Reviews for I Dream of You
Lyla Calm chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Great story! I haven't seen the TV show but I saw the movie and loved it!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ooh, this is fantastic! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Will Jason taunt Amy, as well as get a few girls to play a prank on her? Or will she show him who's the boss?

Anyway, I can't wait to see where this goes. That red rose was so sweet, and cool.

Keep up your awesome writing! :)
frank chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
don't worry

i dream of u too
SpiritWell not logged in chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Yup. I definitely felt it. I'm glad somebody finally addressed the issue. That pairing DOES work, y'know?
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
HONEY I SHRUNK THE TV!

OR DID I?

LETS GO STALK !

ONWARD TO THE CRICKET CLUB!
BRITTANY chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
UPDATE!
ashley chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Aw!That wasa a GREAT story!I love it!And to those who hate it?Can YOU do any better you stupid ASS!Like come on this the BEST STORY in this whole SITE!
hi chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
it sucked [ 15 tmes ]
crazytrollincage chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
that was a load of shit
man u sucked u silly willy only really desprit people write stuff like this man
good ur gay
hhahahhahahahahhahaha
turd muncher
turd burglar
luv crazy troll in cage
hannah chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
wonderful i thought i would hate it but it is very good
spearsister chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
I'm so glad someone besides me picked up on that. It's a litle sick but totally there. KEEP WRITING!

can't wait to read the rest.
E. Griffin chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
FINALLY, A Morepheus fic. I can't start to say how glad I am to see this. I really hope you keep going, the fic is great, and I'd love to know what happens next between them. Please keep writing! :)
karmakaze chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
OK! Five things you MUST DO!

1.) CONTINUE THIS STORY SOON! YOU CAN'T END IT HERE!

2.) CONTINUE "I PROMISE" ABOUT ANNIE SOON! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO HER, AND HER FRIENDS, AND I'VE BEEN CHECKING EVERY DAY ON THAT ONE!

3.) CONTINUE "REALLY, YOU HAVE CHOCOLATE IN THERE!" I NEARLY DIED LAUGHING!

4.) CONTINUE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER, ABOUT LIZZIE AND MIRANDA!

5.) YOU ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY CERTAINLY OBVIOUSLY TRUTHFULLY REALISTICALLY, IN REALITY NEED TO CONTINUE DIFFERENT PATHS! IF ANNIE IS JUST HANGIN' OUT, IS SHE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD? SORRY I'M HYPER, BUT PLEAAAAAAAASE CONTINUE YOUR STUFF!
Maggi Lynn chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Aw, very nicely done. Beautiful piece of work. Are you going to continue?