Reviews for Trapped Souls
ElizabethBathog chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Awesome work! I really liked how you made it be like a movie at the end! :D
pyroguardian-of-thewhiteflame chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
I laughed so much at all the randomness that my chest actually started the the way, seriously the pokeball joke was funny but also messed I would've felt awkward saying the more than "the pokeball joke".pyro
Isangtao chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
*clutches stomach from laughing so hard*

Hilarious bonus chapter!

And the main story is interesting...Ash having an out of body experience I mean.
theOneWithTheScarf chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
i love you 3 XD
Rioluisa chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Great story! I'm so glad that Ash was able to get his body back.
Neko Ninja Hezza chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
I love this story and this chapter so much I am favoriting it YOU ROCK!
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
(Overall Review) Hehe, supernatural stories like these are fun. Poor Ash, stuck in spiritual limbo, and poor everyone else for assuming the boy’s dead! The similarities between this story and the “Tower of Terror” episode made me smile (since the aforementioned episode is a favorite of mine). I also enjoyed the variety of genres in this fic: supernatural, drama, adventure, action, romance hints, and let’s not forget your trademark humor. God, that bonus chapter is priceless! Your humor is unsurpassed as far as I’m concerned! Excellent job!
Enray chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
Lol. The bonus chapter is hilarious. Especially towards the end.
ShinyAeon chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
This is really wonderful. I was crying for most of it - even reading it for the second time! The plot and pacing are excellent, and it's got all the right touches. I know that, seven years after the story was updated, it's likely you won't see this comment, but if you do...congratulations on a very well-done and touching story.
Tigilus Ramelius chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
Wow, the story was great, pacing was good, and nice plot. I'm usually not one for a huge tone change from drama to comedy, but the out takes were priceless. I can just picture all that happening, thanks for the good story, and the giggles afterward.
Steve chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Ah man! Even if it's not over, this was one AMAZING story! I love how you narrated it! EVERYTHING ROCKED!

Excellent. Gonna go read more of your stories after this.

Kudos.
Azure Neko chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
The outtakes were the perfect way to end it. I love it!
Spooky4ever chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
I first read this story a long time ago when I first got into fanfiction. After reading it again I am pleased to say that it was just a hilarious and suspenseful as it was when I was like ten. Kick-ass story and a unique plot line, I hope you write something like this again!
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
Awesome plot,good story, the outtakes were hilarious, there's just one thing that bothers me that you do in every single one of your stories.

Your Belongs to you

You're a contraction meaning 'you are'

You always put your instead of you're. 'Tis not a typo, and annoys the hell outta me. There's a few typos, but I don't really give a damn about that. You're a good writer. Some things could stand a better flow (not like anybody's writing couldn't) but all in all, it was some good work.
RandomTopic chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
Lol. These were really amusing.

I didn't even see the fifth chapter when I sent in my review before...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »