Reviews for Trapped Souls
cosette141 chapter 5 . 8/6
I absolutely LOVE how you wrote Team Rocket into this one. I had freaking tears in my eyes at the cuteness! They were so funny and true to their characters, bravo! Especially the ash and misty part at the end was so cute and well done, also the intense scene when ash goes back to geoff's. Their fight was really well written! :)) Thanks for writing :)
unknown chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
you should of made it more sad.
ex:ash was at a party. drew kicked him while he was punched him friends saw the last part. the betrayed him. the only people who saw the whole thing where paul and gary
Eric chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
HAHAHAHAHA!
Monferno15 chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
BonusBest chapter
STUNNER? What about an RKO instead?
ElizabethBathog chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Awesome work! I really liked how you made it be like a movie at the end! :D
pyroguardian-of-thewhiteflame chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
I laughed so much at all the randomness that my chest actually started the the way, seriously the pokeball joke was funny but also messed I would've felt awkward saying the more than "the pokeball joke".pyro
Isangtao chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
*clutches stomach from laughing so hard*

Hilarious bonus chapter!

And the main story is interesting...Ash having an out of body experience I mean.
theOneWithTheScarf chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
i love you 3 XD
Rioluisa chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Great story! I'm so glad that Ash was able to get his body back.
Neko Ninja Hezza chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
I love this story and this chapter so much I am favoriting it YOU ROCK!
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
(Overall Review) Hehe, supernatural stories like these are fun. Poor Ash, stuck in spiritual limbo, and poor everyone else for assuming the boy’s dead! The similarities between this story and the “Tower of Terror” episode made me smile (since the aforementioned episode is a favorite of mine). I also enjoyed the variety of genres in this fic: supernatural, drama, adventure, action, romance hints, and let’s not forget your trademark humor. God, that bonus chapter is priceless! Your humor is unsurpassed as far as I’m concerned! Excellent job!
Enray chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
Lol. The bonus chapter is hilarious. Especially towards the end.
ShinyAeon chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
This is really wonderful. I was crying for most of it - even reading it for the second time! The plot and pacing are excellent, and it's got all the right touches. I know that, seven years after the story was updated, it's likely you won't see this comment, but if you do...congratulations on a very well-done and touching story.
Tigilus Ramelius chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
Wow, the story was great, pacing was good, and nice plot. I'm usually not one for a huge tone change from drama to comedy, but the out takes were priceless. I can just picture all that happening, thanks for the good story, and the giggles afterward.
Steve chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Ah man! Even if it's not over, this was one AMAZING story! I love how you narrated it! EVERYTHING ROCKED!

Excellent. Gonna go read more of your stories after this.

Kudos.