Reviews for A Good Elf
LS505956 chapter 1 . 6/11
And on that note, I find myself incapable of begging you to continue writing this story as well, for it will (probably) force you to stop writing OMS, and I simply cannot ask you to choose between them, so instead I'll just cry a bit.
Aesthetic Snails chapter 1 . 3/29
Such a great read, i loved it
Nathalia L.B chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
Ok I'll pretend that everything ends here I will not see the one in the hiatus because it can make me go crazy
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
I'm laughing and crying at the same time
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
Yay! (yes, I already yay'd, but it fits!)
Thanks so much for this story, it's romance at its best: against the odds and borne of devotion to the only true Purity: love.
Jason
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
"
Throughout her story, the former potions master had been very liberal with the words "expulsion" and "had you been in Slytherin."
"
LMAO

I also love how Thimble managed to get Hermione to go bathe :D

A wonderful "HEA" without the feeling of Deus Ex Machina :)
Jason
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
Oh happy happy! This is beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
I feel bad for Dobby..but I also love Thimble. I love it how Dumbledore is so calm all the time and that more times than not, he has a plan that works. Hahahaha snape..
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
"I'm fine over here, thanks."
I'M DYING.
I dunno why, though. That just really made me laugh. So hard. I'm still laughing.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Your story was invigorating and fantastic.
Jess chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
My heart swelled at reading this. It was perfect. Thank you.
Sephyxia chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
Thank you for writing this, if not I would have raged so hard at the original story lol!

Time to read the next installment!
Karinta chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Oh the feels.

Great, great job with the whole thing. :-)
Karinta chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
There is still hope!
DirectEyes chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
I spent the majority of my time reading this story with an ear-splitting grin on my face (also, I chose enjoying your writing over completing an assignment for uni...)
I have so much love for your work! I'm very impressed that you transitioned between THAW (taking a leaf out of Hermione's book with the unintentionally meaningful acronym, are we?) with such talent and poise. It flowed well. If possible, I love the HP characters even more after reading your interpretations. Well done! I can't wait to read 'As The Pendulum Swings'.