Reviews for Transformers: Prime Divide
northpeach chapter 13 . 11/19
Like this is beyond brilliant... like of epic amounts. Looking forward to the next installment!
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 10/5
Woah... This is AWESOME! And seriously, Bad-Ass Reincarnated Relatives... Best crazy idea ever.
Please say that you're going to continue this. I'm in a horrible state of suspense.
(Reviews story just read.) What. The. Epicness. Just happened?
Kaica chapter 12 . 6/27
I have no idea what I just read 12 flipping chapters of. Not one honest clue. I'm wavering between "a load of hippie crock ridiculousness" and "a miraculously inspirational piece of art". I love this story. I started on FFN looking for Inuyasha something or other and ended up here, with your story. I love it and I'm so confused about it. I swear I read entire paragraphs without computing...but it is still great. I have more story to read and I'm so excited to read it. Spirituality? Stars? Souls and sparks and other searching words?
Oh man I'm so excited.
Destrark chapter 13 . 6/15
...Howinthehell did Sam do this?
Destrark chapter 12 . 6/15
god this is a crazy but cool story. Really glad you posted your BTVS multicross on TtH, it lead to me finding this as well so I'm very happy. Really love the soul-stuff going on.

It honestly sounds as though Sam is the reincarnation of a mech and that's what's making him weird compared to normal humanity. I had that belief after earlier chapters but the bit where Helios linked to him and reinforced his soul self, and it became the shape of a Transformer reinforced that theory.
eeon3 chapter 4 . 6/4
This is the second time I've read this and it's still damn funny.
Ye Gods, I grew to love that reincarnated guy anyway. To be honest, I didn't think I would, because I was so sure he would die (several times before now, actually) Also, what a fitting name for the chapter. I love your work. I can't recall when exactly I sat down to read this but I'm pretty sure the sun wasn't as close to setting as it is now.

Just, thank you.

Mezzer 5.2 chapter 13 . 5/7
Cool! I can't wait to read more. Happy writing!
yuki chapter 1 . 5/6
oh God, BAMF!Sam? so ccooooooollll
can you make Sam/Mikaela pairing permanent? because that pairing is adorable. and because of that I so dislike bordering hate transformer 3 movie
update soon please?
yuki chapter 13 . 5/6
Oh God, BAMF!Sam? Sooo ccooooooolll :D
please make Sam/Mikaela pairing permanent, because it's so adoreable. I never like tranformer 3 movie
update soon please
Dovahkiin the Imperial chapter 13 . 4/14
It took me two days to read this story. Two because one day it took to read, and another day to piece together my mind after you blew it to bits. I have only seen small pieces of literature on this site that touch upon such sensitive subjects and detail, without falling into a state of complete utter nonsense. Few people think about such complexities. Even fewer understand them. However you have composed not only a chapter but a full story with this type of plot. Now I don't know if you just thought up all this detail or did research but all I can really say without sounding pretentious is that I want another chapter already because the suspense is killing me. I love how you took this fic to a literal new level it's so ingenious. God I love how you've made Sam so connected with the plot and how now it's all building to where there's going to be a huge drama bomb when it all climaxes and all the characters all learn that it's going to be... Ugh I don't want to think of it until you actually write it the anticipation is so delicious.

Please keep on writing
Dovahkiin the Imperial
SkkyFish chapter 13 . 3/29
Another great chapter that slowly built up and then had a great reveal at the end! I wanted to cheer for them after they opened that crate of energon cubes! I am now eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
ArthurShade chapter 13 . 3/23
One hell of a story can't wait for the next chapter