Reviews for Transformers: Prime Divide
wolfsrainrules chapter 13 . 7/7
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL TRANSFORMERS STORIES I HAVE EVER SEEN. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IVE MISSED IT SO LONG. Seriously though. I am a little in love and this deserves SO MUCH more love then its getting. Its also unique. I have never seen another story like this. Well done.
Just...wow.

I cant wait to see where you take this!
lovers of words chapter 13 . 1/20
You have made a laughing stalk out of the greatest science fiction writers in decades and made masters like Tolkien weep at the beauty you have produced with words alone to the audience in such a magnificent and believable manner.

I've found myself at the edge of my chair hanging on your every word. Please continue I would desire so very much to read where this is going.

fanfictionmyantidrug
that was suprising ly good.
The arc 3 im more interested in.
arc 2 is ok though a bit gary stuish.
ardc 3 promises epic, eopicness.
hope for an update!
northpeach chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
Like this is beyond brilliant... like of epic amounts. Looking forward to the next installment!
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Woah... This is AWESOME! And seriously, Bad-Ass Reincarnated Relatives... Best crazy idea ever.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
Please say that you're going to continue this. I'm in a horrible state of suspense.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
(Reviews story just read.) What. The. Epicness. Just happened?
Kaica chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
I have no idea what I just read 12 flipping chapters of. Not one honest clue. I'm wavering between "a load of hippie crock ridiculousness" and "a miraculously inspirational piece of art". I love this story. I started on FFN looking for Inuyasha something or other and ended up here, with your story. I love it and I'm so confused about it. I swear I read entire paragraphs without computing...but it is still great. I have more story to read and I'm so excited to read it. Spirituality? Stars? Souls and sparks and other searching words?
Oh man I'm so excited.
Destrark chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
...Howinthehell did Sam do this?
Destrark chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
god this is a crazy but cool story. Really glad you posted your BTVS multicross on TtH, it lead to me finding this as well so I'm very happy. Really love the soul-stuff going on.

It honestly sounds as though Sam is the reincarnation of a mech and that's what's making him weird compared to normal humanity. I had that belief after earlier chapters but the bit where Helios linked to him and reinforced his soul self, and it became the shape of a Transformer reinforced that theory.
eeon3 chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
This is the second time I've read this and it's still damn funny.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
Ye Gods, I grew to love that reincarnated guy anyway. To be honest, I didn't think I would, because I was so sure he would die (several times before now, actually) Also, what a fitting name for the chapter. I love your work. I can't recall when exactly I sat down to read this but I'm pretty sure the sun wasn't as close to setting as it is now.

Just, thank you.

NOW ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER! HAHAHA
Mezzer 5.2 chapter 13 . 5/7/2015
Cool! I can't wait to read more. Happy writing!
yuki chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
oh God, BAMF!Sam? so ccooooooollll
can you make Sam/Mikaela pairing permanent? because that pairing is adorable. and because of that I so dislike bordering hate transformer 3 movie
update soon please?
yuki chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
Oh God, BAMF!Sam? Sooo ccooooooolll :D
please make Sam/Mikaela pairing permanent, because it's so adoreable. I never like tranformer 3 movie
update soon please