Reviews for Marauders take two
White Okami chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
Then you're stupid... Great chapter. I can't wait until you update again (perhaps with a longer chapter?). Anyways, bye :)
White Okami chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Nice article bro. Nice chapter. Thanks for writing it.
White Okami chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
Wow. Nice chapters. Keep going with this story, you're doing great! :)
White Okami chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Whoa. That's so adorable, Harry's five-year-old voice. Although, if I must say, he probably wouldn't talk like that, given his uncle would probably 'beat it out of him'. Anyways, great chapter.
White Okami chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
And skip off into the sunset together... Oh, man, that lone made me crack up. Twice when I erred it to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. Nice chapter. I think you should get a beta-reader though, they'll help you with grammatical and spelling errors. I just thought I'd say that. Anyways, great chapter. These are really good, but I was wondering if either you could update faster... Or make them longer? The story is really good, which is the only reason I'm asking. Thanks for writing this story. Bye :)
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
Just found this story and I must say it's a good start, I am beginning to love it lol please post soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
Hey hey hey hey hey hey, when are you going to update it?
Acro111 chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
Oooh little Harry should learn about magic
Maybe it'll help him recover faster
Lilykees chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
Please don't give up on this story. And maybe have Harry and Ginny together sooner
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Please update this soon!
ganastas chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Wow! That's absolutely breathtaking! Thanks. I'm looking forward to reading the next part!
Marbunny chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
To answer your question if dogs can sigh, they certainly can as it is my dog's signature thing to do about 30 times a day, usually after lying down anywhere. It is really quite funny to watch. So by all means continue to add these "human qualities" to Sirius's Grim form as I have found Dogs will pick up and act very much like their humans.

Other than that I'm enjoying the story as you seem to be capturing the characters quite well (I have only just finished the 2nd chapter).

Good job!
Lupinesence chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
A bit short...
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Ooooooo... I like!
Jewels46 chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Just starting reading your fic and would like to see where you take it. Looking forward to the next update.