Reviews for Frostbitten: Vignettes
Oh god, this is amazing!
romance is my thing chapter 11 . 8/6
You sure can write a sex scene.
romance is my thing chapter 4 . 7/31
Ermagosh i love Bunny's reaction. It was. HILARIOUS!
AJRennerTMNT76 chapter 16 . 7/31
In ROTG Jack mentioned that he had tried multiple times to break into the the headquarters of North. Do you think you can write a chapter about one of Jack's attempted break-ins with Elsa? It's okay if you don't want to :)
The Dark One Rising chapter 16 . 7/30
I liked all of them, but I found Jack's singing the most amusing. I agree with Elsa about eBooks. Despite avidly reading fanfiction, I prefer to have a physical copy of the story in my hands. I almost wish spirits didn't appear in cameras. It would make it easier to hide from the media.
The Dark One Rising chapter 15 . 7/30
In modern Arendelle, such a sight is not uncommon.
The Dark One Rising chapter 14 . 7/30
Having binge read Frostbitten, I immediately recognized the memory of the wedding. Bittersweet, indeed.
The Dark One Rising chapter 13 . 7/30
How can Jack or Elsa hold Henry? I suppose a better question would be: How does an infant believe in spirits?
"
The Dark One Rising chapter 12 . 7/30
Having married into royalty, Jamie probably has an official title. What is it? I was also wondering about some aspects of the snowball fight. Like Jamie, there are many people who married into the family and are powerless. Do they, like Jamie, participate in the fight?
The Dark One Rising chapter 11 . 7/30
Being immortal spirits, those two could literally go at it forever.
The Dark One Rising chapter 10 . 7/30
That was a great way to end that. The security at family gatherings must be incredible.
The Dark One Rising chapter 9 . 7/30
Knowing them, I wouldn't be surprised if this turned into a family tradition, as well.
The Dark One Rising chapter 8 . 7/30
I spent most of the fic waiting for the singing to start.
The Dark One Rising chapter 7 . 7/30
I'm surprised nothing about powers has leaked to the media. However, like most things, there are probably conspiracy theories surrounding the family.
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 7/29
I think my favorite one of those was the jeans vignette. Seeing as Elsa has a new found love for coffee, I hope it has been showcased in future chapters.