Reviews for Frostbitten: Vignettes
Anon chapter 16 . 4/25
I just finished this. Amazing! I also enjoyed the prank on North. So awesome
MoonPrincess201 chapter 5 . 2/5
This Chapter is Sooo FUNNY!
SilverSapphire34523 chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
If you are still taking suggestions I think you should write a chapter with all the guardians playing with the frost family
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
I really enjoyed the story of just Jamie and Emma :) good change of pace. I've been curious about how they became close living so far away and all. Loved it :)
Rose chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
Man I love these vignettes!
Stephanie Silverfield chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
I love Frostbitten and these drabbles! I don't know if your still taking suggestions, but I think it would be cool if you made a drabble of Jamie telling Jack he proposed to Emma and Jack's reaction (she is, after all, Jack's great-several times over-granddaughter). Would he pretend to be upset to mess with Jamie or simple say 'I told you so'?
FS chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
I LOVED Frostbitten! But I would've liked to see more of Henrik as he wasn't really talked about that much in the original. I would live to see little stories about him growing up and maybe Jack and Elsa visiting his grave and reminiscing perhaps?
fireninjafox chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
Ha lol
MagatsuIza chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
That was funny. Remember when Jack and Elsa send postcard to Jamie when in Indonesia. Can you tell me where are they exactly going? is it in Bali or The Thousand island or Even Raja Ampat?
charlotte chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
i don't know if you're still taking requests, but i was wondering if you could write more about the way jack felt about elsa and stuff before, when he was just a guardian living with jaime and he hadn't told the story yet?
lorelei chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
you are my favorite person ever in existence. thank you for writing frostbitten and all the other stories that go along with it. this was perfect.
hop3tothe3nd chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
This story is very well written. I loved the previous Frostbitten series. But their lives are becoming a bit monotonous, is there no more serious conflict in the whole thing? Elsa and Jack Frost just seem so much more tame in this than the original stories.
ElsaFrost21 chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Ahh this is so good! I was afraid to read it too fast because I didn't want it to be over but I couldn't help myself. Please continue it's too good to stop
ElsaFrost21 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Gahh you need to continue. I loved Frostbitten and all the continuation you choose to do. I really loved your choice in making every single character who they are, real people. Thanks! I can't wait for more updates!
Goku vs. Superman chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
Elsa needs to learn what a selfie is. lol I loved this story and the original Frostbitten. It made me laugh, feel sad, and it was just awesome. I applaud you!