Reviews for Frostbitten: Vignettes
Dear Arialene,

Hooray! More Frostbitten!

Hahahahahahaha *breath* I'm with Jack on this, Snow Bees, hahahahahaha

...Only 50 Emma?

I am so green right now. I really want to go be a part of that snowball fight!

That. That was an epic snowball fight.

The meeting of the Guardians. That...that was perfect! I'm still rolling on the floor laughing! Favorite chapter!

The irony of Jamie working at Disney World

Elsa and Jack Frost, Touring Disney Land. This outa be good.

Oh my. The princess introduction. Hahahahaha

*chuckles* Poor Elsa. Being all unfamiliar with current culture.

Elsa 1 Alarmclock 0 *and the crowd goes wild* chuckles

The wild Elsa is calmed by the soothing tea. *best natgeo voiceover*

Poor Elsa. Clothing changed a bunch from when she was queen.

So...if the girls watch movies and eat chocolate for victory...what do the guys do?

Awww. That was awesome! Happy anniversary you two!

Aww. Christmas!
Waaait...Jamie and Emma have a kid now? Yay!
Aww! That was awesome!

Hahahahaha oh this. Hahaha

Star wars indeed. Haha

Gotta love grandparents!

Between the movie and Frostbitten, cool!

Just another reason Your Jack and Elsa are an awesome married couple!

Well. Yea. Hahaha I can see how that logic would be circular. Fireplaces and fire-alarms.

Poor Jack. Hahahaha

I'm with Elsa on this, while ebooks are great for reading on the go, nothing quite beats an actual book.

Poor Elsa! Hahahahahaha I wish we could get some fanart of that one.

Might as well get used to it Jack. I think she'll be taking "instant" paintings for awhile. Haha

Thanks for all the stories!
Thanks for all the laughs!
Can't wait to read more!
-Hyjinks
pancakesonragegmail.com chapter 15 . 6/3
yay, your alive :D
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 15 . 6/1
Hype when you updated but then... did you rewrite this chapter? Cause I'm pretty sure I already read it ages ago.

Regardless good too see you back. Looking forward to see more Vigenettes. And maybe the continuation of Ice Renaissance and the Full Story of Frostbitten.
jovysanchez17 chapter 15 . 5/2
Awww this is adorable! I love the fact that you made all their descendants starting from Henrik have ice powers too. It's fun to see that the family could always start snowball fights whenever they want to. This snowball fight in May in 19th century and that epic snowball fight in July at the 21st century were awesome ideas! Jack's descendants sure knows how to loves to have fun as much as he does. :D
jovysanchez17 chapter 2 . 5/2
Lolz an army of snow bees. This chapter is great! It made me feel the wonderful dynamics in Jack's family, they always seem so happy and there's laughter all the time. Elsa does not have to worry when Jamie finishes his book I'm sure her tale will be completely revised. :D
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/13
This chapter is so well written! You did a wonderful job!
birdywings chapter 16 . 1/27
Hey arialene,

I'm a huge fan of your writing and was wondering if you could write a vignette for the time Jack painted Elsa? Ive been fantasizing about it since first reading Frostbitten and have even written a few ideas of my own of how it would play out but would love to read your version:)
SomeoneElse chapter 16 . 1/1
No matter how many times I read everything here, it's always fun and never goes old. Looking forward to new chapters!
Nikocoa chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
This is an absolutely wonderful spin-off to just as amazing original story. Don't get me wrong, I love reading the original; scrolling on my phone slowly to catch each and every word; staying in my bed for a whole day to finish the story from beginning to end; falling in love with the story like how Jack fell in love with Elsa. I don't know what I love about a multi-story fictional narrative but it's always this type of style that I love and will never get enough of. I love reading about Elsa discovering the modern world, events involving the Frost family or Jamie's family, or the life of Jack and Elsa in the 19th century. I hope my review help spark you to continue this fanfic. This has absolutely by far been my favorite to read. Truth be told, you have got me back into the world of Fanfiction. It has been 4 years since the last fanfic I open, and I scroll/delete all the alerts. However, your story ignited my love for these stories. Thank you :) I hope my review was helpful and Happy Holidays. Don't stop writing :)
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 16 . 11/29/2015
Loved the last one. "Thousands of instant paintings?" Ahahahaha. She was probably a nightmare when she learned about selfies. Ahahahaha. Can't wait for a new chapter! You're a great writer!
robson3010 chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
Hey, I completely love all your stories. I think they are truly amazing.

Can you do a one where one of the other guardians *cough* Bunny *cough* catches them making out or something; or if you're feeling a little bit more naughty, a bit more. :)

Or feeling clean maybe Jack and Elsa remembering Henrik on the date of his birthday.

Thank you for the amazing stories, can't wait till the next ones.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
Oh god, this is amazing!
romance is my thing chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
You sure can write a sex scene.
romance is my thing chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
Ermagosh i love Bunny's reaction. It was. HILARIOUS!
AJRennerTMNT76 chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
In ROTG Jack mentioned that he had tried multiple times to break into the the headquarters of North. Do you think you can write a chapter about one of Jack's attempted break-ins with Elsa? It's okay if you don't want to :)