Reviews for Frostbitten: Vignettes
Bunnyprincess90 chapter 1 . 3/18
Oh my god, it's been years since I finished reading this, but still, this is the best crossover of Frozen and Rise of the Guardian I've ever read. I love ALL of your Frosbitten series. They're MARVELLOUS pieces of writing that you have there. Thank you, thank you so much for such a good read you gave me. You're a genius with the storyline, with how you plan and write all the little details that comes together after that. I love how the characters seems to stick very much to their original characters in their actions, conversation as well as how you describe them going through all those event. You stick TRUE to the characters and make them come alive. The side stories are much loved and I do hope that I can read any new continuation in the future from you. I know this comes as late, but I just had to drop by and leave a review here because you are such a TALENTED writer. Thank you.
It's so amazing chapter 15 . 11/5/2017
️️️️️️️️

It's Sooooooo good, although the original serie is still better, I'm so glad u continued it!
Ahhh my heart and brain is literally melting right now
The universe of imagination chapter 13 . 10/19/2017
There's a valentine chapter? And smut too? I would love to read it.
Zerepak chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
I love these, I hope you pick them back up again one day!
Zerepak chapter 10 . 7/17/2017
I just love Emma as a character. She and Jamie are so cute!
Zerepak chapter 4 . 7/16/2017
Lol the last time I read through this was the last one you had written. I'm excited to see where it goes next!
Toolazytologin chapter 11 . 4/14/2017
Ahhhhh! What happened to the valentines day chapter? I was up really late last night and was in some dire need of some steamy jelsa smut and was SO disappointed to find it wasnt here! PLEASE bring it back! Your rated M jelsa was the only one I would read because it was actually written WELL. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Ruefully-yours chapter 15 . 2/14/2017
did Elsa by any chance had gotten used to the modern world? I do want to know...
The universe of imagination chapter 15 . 1/1/2017
Please write more about the guardians! It would be great to see their shock expression when they saw how good a father and husband Jack is. It proves that he's not just some mischievous kid. That's all. Sorry about my english. And thank you for sharing suck a wonderful story.
Kimchee2222 chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Jelsa in Disney world! Every time Elsa did or said something I was just like 'oh no sweety no' lol and almost died laughing when Elsa said "'Now, let's go do something about those hussies in the water'" because u thought of everything. Like how it's tru how Elsa would think these things when discovering this new place. Very clever and funny
Kimchee2222 chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
Omg the guardians reactions to Elsa! Lmao that exceeded all expectations for their reactions! Idk why I didn't read this sooner because I read Frostbitten (the main story) a while ago, but I didn't read this one. Totally regretting not doing it sooner but I'm glad I'm reading it now! Fabulous!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2016
(Laughs uncontrollably) Oh my goodness! I LOVED them! I think my favorite was the Christmas one, though I loved them all.
Thank you so much for writing these.
Eager Reader
MayContainHyjinks chapter 15 . 8/25/2016
Dear Arialene,

Hooray! More Frostbitten!

Hahahahahahaha *breath* I'm with Jack on this, Snow Bees, hahahahahaha

...Only 50 Emma?

I am so green right now. I really want to go be a part of that snowball fight!

That. That was an epic snowball fight.

The meeting of the Guardians. That...that was perfect! I'm still rolling on the floor laughing! Favorite chapter!

The irony of Jamie working at Disney World

Elsa and Jack Frost, Touring Disney Land. This outa be good.

Oh my. The princess introduction. Hahahahaha

*chuckles* Poor Elsa. Being all unfamiliar with current culture.

Elsa 1 Alarmclock 0 *and the crowd goes wild* chuckles

The wild Elsa is calmed by the soothing tea. *best natgeo voiceover*

Poor Elsa. Clothing changed a bunch from when she was queen.

So...if the girls watch movies and eat chocolate for victory...what do the guys do?

Awww. That was awesome! Happy anniversary you two!

Aww. Christmas!
Waaait...Jamie and Emma have a kid now? Yay!
Aww! That was awesome!

Hahahahaha oh this. Hahaha

Star wars indeed. Haha

Gotta love grandparents!

Between the movie and Frostbitten, cool!

Just another reason Your Jack and Elsa are an awesome married couple!

Well. Yea. Hahaha I can see how that logic would be circular. Fireplaces and fire-alarms.

Poor Jack. Hahahaha

I'm with Elsa on this, while ebooks are great for reading on the go, nothing quite beats an actual book.

Poor Elsa! Hahahahahaha I wish we could get some fanart of that one.

Might as well get used to it Jack. I think she'll be taking "instant" paintings for awhile. Haha

Thanks for all the stories!
Thanks for all the laughs!
Can't wait to read more!
-Hyjinks
pancakesonragegmail.com chapter 15 . 6/3/2016
yay, your alive :D
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 15 . 6/1/2016
Hype when you updated but then... did you rewrite this chapter? Cause I'm pretty sure I already read it ages ago.

Regardless good too see you back. Looking forward to see more Vigenettes. And maybe the continuation of Ice Renaissance and the Full Story of Frostbitten.