Reviews for Rebuilding
Tabby-chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
good story! my fav couple besides MomijiXKusanagi! GOOD WORK!
ThyCrimsonPirate chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
*dances happily* Awesome! I'm a fan of KxY stories, and this story definitely satisfied my apetite, so to speak. Loved the ending of chap. 2, thought it was cute.
radiskull chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
good enough
Cullen chapter 2 . 10/1/2004
That was a really great date story you wrote. Yes, Yaegashi and Koume are total opposites, but it seems like they like each other a whole lot. A well written job. :)
Misato-Katsuragi2 chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
Pretty good. I hope there is more to come as I have recently become a Blue Seed fan. Anyhoo, update soon please or whenever you can.
Later!
Drum chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
i really liked this story they are two my favorite couple right more!
Marco Scioscia chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
TOTAL CRAP! Face the facts, Merc, You were made to write funny stories, not serious ones. Please, stick to comedy. It's the only stories you're good at!
darkpride chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
GOSH!

I think you should continue

Im sure lots and lots of people like this fic.

And even if you think your done with the fic that doesnt mean you wont change your mind.

besides this is the one and only K/Y story I ever saw on this site.

And I think it's preety darn good.

anyway,I dont know how most people would do this kind of thing but I think you did wonderful.

anyway

bye a

P.S. If you do continue please e-mail me
Yaoi Goddess Kome chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Aww, so cute. This is the first Kome and Yaegashi fic I've ever read. I love them together even though they are a rather odd couple. I think you should expand on this fic, I would love to see what their first date would be like. _ Anyway good work.

Megamisama
liz chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
im not that big of a kome/yaegashi fan but the fic was still good.
Moonlit Shadow Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
KAWAII! *Grins happily* FINALLY! ANOTHER KOUME-YAEGASHI FIC! *is happy*

this was really cute! CUTE I SAY!