Reviews for Five Kisses
Dodge1989 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Haha, Daryl really cruel!
jhayne23 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Favorite chapter ever! Naughty DaryL! ;D
rckyfrk chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Oh my gosh! Who knew a hickey could be so sexy?
I can't stop reading!
rckyfrk chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
I want to hear Daryl say "boo-boos" on the show now. It needs to happen. I can just imagine Judith falling and scraping her knee and here comes uncle Daryl.
Melt my freaking heart why don't you?
rckyfrk chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
I can't blame Daryl on this one. If she's sick, why would he really kiss her? You're off the hook...for now.
These are so cute...Beth's cold aside.
rckyfrk chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Oh, that's just cruel. Adorable, but cruel.
susumiya08 chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
it was very sweet and all, but it lacked of an end. it had such a good direction, and you made me laugh a lot, so I guess I'll take a look at moments. see ya!
susumiya08 chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
oh carl! lol
SquishyCool chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Oh man, I'm thinking he had to leave because he got a boner... Hahaha! Such a great chapter, who knew kissing could be so hot?!
SquishyCool chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
What a great action scene! It had me on edge the whole time!
SquishyCool chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
When she opened her eyes wide and looked scary, I totally pictured it in my head followed by Daryl's frightened face LOL
Loving this story :)
apenny12 chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
Read this and had to immediately jump to the sequel before I took the time to review! Great story! Really enjoyed this. Very sweet beginning and the development between them wasn't rushed. Thanks for sharing!
haruhi123 chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
awww! cute story! I felt so shame for Beth! when she saw Daryl naked! asdfghjk! I blushed xD great story! thanks a lot for write :D
Ro0w'z chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
Soo hot!
Ro0w'z chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
judith reminded me of my niece! does exactly the same with the blocks! this was intense! excellent chapter