Reviews for It's Elementary
SilverStorm0 chapter 1 . 5/6
10/10 would recommend. Evil Maka is best Maka and deadpan snarker Stein is gr8 too. I also decided to read this far too late at night (early in the morning?). Ah, whatever. Still gr8.
randomnickname chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I almost cried in laughter. I love all the nice details ("Shelley", hahaha). Perfect!
VeronicaChase chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I literally choked on my pizzaXD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
The perfect thing to make me laugh :) so funny, but believable!
ShadeWarrior chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
This story was truly beautiful. I couldn't stop smiling. Stein is brilliant and I want seven of him!
christi1212 chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I couldn't stop laughing!
meehansamantha chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
This is about the fourth time Iv'e read this and it is STILL hilarious.
SakuraEgg chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:D:):));):P
DICK DETECTIVE SHERLOCK SPIRIT ALBARN SOLVE THE 'FUCKING' CASE!
LoLz Maka Made A 'Dirty' Plan :P:P:P:P
DollyPop12 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This is actually the most beautiful thing I've ever read in my entire life and, no, that isn't an exaggeration. Bless you.
great gospel chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Oh my god this was hilarious. I love how devious Maka is and how cruelly amused Stein is. Great work here.
Anna07 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Literally the greatest thing I've read.
I'm still cackling.
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I can't breathe! Can't stop laughing! I'm gonna die of laughter. Is that possible?
emoeses chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This was hilarious! I'm so glad I found it, it's going straight to my favorites! Splendid job!
Slippery Tummy chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I know this is completed, but OH MY SERIOUS GOSH. VIRGINITY POLICE?! I need more, perhaps in a sequel? Ok, now picture the ultra paper test (episode 14, Resonance) scene when kid wants to pluck Liz'x eyebrows. That's me. Import the words PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SEQUAL PLEASE! While kid is on his knees. Yes, that's me.
ST out!
PS: I had to laugh quietly because I'm at my sister's swim meet.
(8/10!)