Reviews for Like An Old Married Couple
This story was amazing and adorable most definitely one of my favorite Megaman fics. Keep on writing you have great potential to be an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Hahahaha this is hilarious and in character. You like X and Zero then you should watch this video watch?vLbDWsCPe2Ig it's a music video of X and Zero fighting and it is awesome, it makes me wish we had a anime of the X series I personally wish for a Rockman anime that connects to the X series with Rock being able to fight along side X, but that is just my wish.

So I think this video should get more views and likes so it has a better chance of becoming a reality. And keep writing. wouldn't be fun if this story became a scene in the anime.
Yeah chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Yeah
fuzzy122672 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I like this, 10/5
Yukio Sunshaine chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I am super laughing at this. From the beginning until the end, I couldn't stop laughing. I was resisting the urge to laugh out really loud because I'm in a public place. Axl hugging the duo and X being super oblivious, innocent and naive, and Zero being the only one who is overreacting. Wow, all the awards for this fic. Love, love, love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Oh... this is hilarious! Haha... I can't stop laughing imagining "I want a divorce" coming out from Zero mouth! Haha... The elders should learn that the youngsters tend to be serious for this kind of joke (especially Axl? XD)... Good Job! You lighten my day! Thank you!
Runawynd chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Ohhh my goodness, this was so CUTE! 3 I loved the scenario, so cute and so witty, I absolutely loved it! And I loved how calmly Zero took things with the rumor haha... ;D Thanks for such a great read, and keep up the great work, dear!
Temporal Leviathan chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
hahaha lol
KingBowser444 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This was pure LOL! Although, I must say, I think you made X a bit out of character; by the time X5 through X8 rolled around, X had lost a fair portion of his innocence and naiveity. That said, the more innocent portrail only served to enhance the humor, particularly the ending! Keep it up!
ValentineSin13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
They do remind me of an "odd couple" actually. ;
shard silver 2006 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
XD I want a divorce. That was the best line in the whole story. That was funny. Oh god X, I think that you're not getting the joke at all.
Stupid Froggy chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Zero was feeling some type of way about it and X was just like "yeah :D". I like this fix alot good job.
mazinkaiser chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Truth is, in any organization (business or military), this sort of situation could actually happen just for laughs. Even then, the fanfiction is solidly based on canon from what I could tell from the games.

I feel sorry for Zero though as he just could not see the humor in this. Still, I'm sure he'll look back at this and laugh someday.

The end is still hilarious though as a punchline. Oh and there are some misspellings on Missus, but not something to be worried about.
IceQueen987 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
XD Omg poor Zero, you should get a divorce. X, you're such a derp.
LunaClefairy chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
XD This is probably how X and Zero would react to all the people who ship them together!