Reviews for Need A New Mouse
I laughed so at Gibbs tasting that pizza shake and Tony's last reaction to himself. Thank you for writing this and sharing it as well.
You wrote the characters so well, I laughed so much. Thank you for this story!
missblueeyes63 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
wonderful story
idaschmedt chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
OK, so I am a little bit late - but I just read this for the first time, honest!
It ist awesome, I loved it!
Especially how you make it funny without making the person that is funny bering put down because of it.
NYPDBURN07 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Omg I loved this story I love protective Gibbs! don't mess with him. I also love Gibbs and Tony's relationship :)
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I enjoyed this story. Nicely done. :D
Albionia chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Lol and Ziva did need to learn those lessons - she can be down right nasty at times.
guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Very, very cute and enjoyable story! I just love your version of Gibbs and Tony. Thank you!
sopmire chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Love this story! The support from Gibbs was amazing. The ending is very special too, glad Tony could see a perk to his new look. Thanks for writing and sharing
Padria95 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Haha! You had me smiling and chuckling at several different times! Particularly the ending! Thank you so much for such a wonderful story!
Laurie chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Loved the way you wrote Tony's garbled speech! It was hilarious. Great job!
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awwww! Loved the fluffy h/c, protective Gibbs with bonus telling-Ziva-she's-incompetent! I'd much rather have these two episodes include your version.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was amazing I love Father son dynamic stories
binkeybella chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This was yummola, even though it was about Tony's broken jaw. My cousin had hers wired shut after getting whumped with a soccer ball, and I can't even imagine it. I'm like Tony, I get great joy out of eating. No chocolate but a watered down milk shake? Just shoot me. Loved loved loved the hurt/comfort, f/s, can never get my fill of it, thanks for writing and posting, and thanks to your crazy beta!
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
aww, poor tony :)

love how gibbs took care of tony. that was so sweet. and i can't even say how much i loved how he ripped ziva a new one and that she was sent to fletc! great work, and i really loved the last line :)