Reviews for Need A New Mouse
NYPDBURN07 chapter 1 . 5/27
Omg I loved this story I love protective Gibbs! don't mess with him. I also love Gibbs and Tony's relationship :)
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 1/23
I enjoyed this story. Nicely done. :D
Albionia chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Lol and Ziva did need to learn those lessons - she can be down right nasty at times.
guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Very, very cute and enjoyable story! I just love your version of Gibbs and Tony. Thank you!
sopmire chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Love this story! The support from Gibbs was amazing. The ending is very special too, glad Tony could see a perk to his new look. Thanks for writing and sharing
Padria95 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Haha! You had me smiling and chuckling at several different times! Particularly the ending! Thank you so much for such a wonderful story!
Laurie chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Loved the way you wrote Tony's garbled speech! It was hilarious. Great job!
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awwww! Loved the fluffy h/c, protective Gibbs with bonus telling-Ziva-she's-incompetent! I'd much rather have these two episodes include your version.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was amazing I love Father son dynamic stories
binkeybella chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This was yummola, even though it was about Tony's broken jaw. My cousin had hers wired shut after getting whumped with a soccer ball, and I can't even imagine it. I'm like Tony, I get great joy out of eating. No chocolate but a watered down milk shake? Just shoot me. Loved loved loved the hurt/comfort, f/s, can never get my fill of it, thanks for writing and posting, and thanks to your crazy beta!
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
aww, poor tony :)

love how gibbs took care of tony. that was so sweet. and i can't even say how much i loved how he ripped ziva a new one and that she was sent to fletc! great work, and i really loved the last line :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
OHh I loved Gibbs taking care of Tony. Then getting in Ziva's face and sending her back to FLET-C school. Yes!

Then Gibbs almost slipped with his thoughts and called Tony his son. He did take care of Tony like a dad should.
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
great story,
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Yay! Poor Tony. Lol.
Oya Yansa chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Great story! Loved this a lot!