Reviews for A Bitter Cold
magmom4 chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
I have just finished A Bitter Cold. These two stories were just wonderful. I couldn't stop reading. I will miss you on here. Good luck with whatever you do.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
A Bitter Cold has been voted in the poll to find the Top Ten fics completed in August 2014 by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
CSG chapter 27 . 9/23/2014
WOW.. That was a rough ride baby! Edward sure had me worried there. I absolutely loved this E/B. Even though there was so many ups & downs it was utter perfection. The prequel to this "A Dry Heat" & this have been amazing reads. You're an amazingly talented Author. Thank you so much for sharing this! :)
CSG chapter 26 . 9/23/2014
Awww... That was beautiful! I love this Edward so much & seeing him with a baby.. *sighs*
CSG chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
Oh hell i thought ahh the wedding chapter couldnt get any better! Well hell fire you go & put him in a fuckin Kilt. I am so.. DEAD!
CSG chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
That was brilliant & im so glad Newton died!
CSG chapter 23 . 9/18/2014
Oh i knew Newton wouldnt be done with them. smh Im really worried!
CSG chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
Awww.. A baby Helios. Would that be a cute kid or what?!
CSG chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
Finally Senator Newton gets his! I hope he doesnt try to get revenge on them because i know he knows who turned him in.
CSG chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
Man picturing Edward painting all those paintings i can kid of see Rob in Little Ashes & i liked it.
CSG chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
Jasper proposed! YAY!
CSG chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
Well im glad Bella is out of her mess. I hope Edward can get thru his! That was quiet a send off there!
CSG chapter 17 . 9/16/2014
Man that was a rough one with Edward.. Poor Bella! Papa Bad Ass was in the building though!
CSG chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
Well another chapter that made me teary eyed. *shakes fist at LovinRob* ;)
CSG chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
Awww.. I had tears in my eyes while i read this. Angst wimp here!