Reviews for Breathe
PanthersFan14 chapter 38 . 4/11
Great chapter! Poor Finnick and Annie... Hope Annie's dad comes to his senses soon!
FinnieOdesta4ever chapter 38 . 4/11
Annie is better! yessss! Thx for the chapter.
Juliette chapter 38 . 4/10
Thank you so much for this chap! I love it! Can't wait for the next one! You're writing brilliantly!
Thanks for updating! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Wonderful story you've got here.
thank you so much for updating! This is the best fanfiction I've read
please update!
Fawkes Devaue chapter 30 . 3/13
It's kind of funny how the very reasons that Pansy gives to Finnick to get him to leave Annie alone, are so hypocritical, thinking she knows anything, and it is very ironic too. I would love to see Annie overhear how Pansy treats Finnick and to see her just snap and loose her cool and all out defend Finnick against Pansy. See Annie put Pansy in her place.

I also think that Pansy is still a bit jealous of Annie, when she brings up the fact that Finnick could have anyone but she doesn't seem to understand why he'd want Annie.
please update. this is my favorite ff
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 4 . 3/6
Torsti is definitely crazy. I mean, he volunteered with a freaking smile. And he always seems so nonchalant about everything, no normal person would act in such a peculiar way. I hope Annie will survive the game. D:
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 2 . 3/6
Definitely, caring is a weakness.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 3/6
I love it. I've seen a lot of Annie fanfictions but this one seems great. I like how you portray her character, she's pretty timid, isn't she?
roxanne.charbonneau.35 chapter 37 . 2/25
Omg this story is amazing, I really cannot wait for the next chapter
I've honestly been waiting for this part this whole time while reading. I can't wait to know what happens
Please update! I love your story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sleepinthegarden chapter 37 . 2/11
Fantastic story! I read all the chapters in one day. Looking forward to Annie and Finnick's relationship developing more.
OMG! PLEASE UPDATE!