Reviews for Breathe
doraviolet1 chapter 64 . 2/18
thanks for this interesting story~~love it so much! no pushing no rushing,take ur time, just wonder if there will be a new chapter by this month? Looking forward for ur great work! have a nice weekend ya ) Xx
doraviolet1 chapter 66 . 2/5
oh! now I hate my lack of english vocabulary to ekspress my feelings for this chapter! first of all, thanks for this new chapter. I love it very very much! well done. while reading this chapter, all kinds of my emotions blends in, happy, joyful, sweetness ,a little bit sad sadness and frustrating is mix up too. so happy to see they determine to keep the relationship grow strong, lovely to see Annie's shyness side,this is so cute! I keep giggling throughout this chapter. love it very much! and I always feel touching by Finnick protective side, he is just a kind and sweet person. He always make sure Annie feel safe and Annie make his life worthful. But on the other side,kinda feel sad and sorry for Finnick, need to keep the secret and had to do what he gotta to protect the person he loves. He sacrifice so much. Worry about Finnick's fate and others obstacles that try to keep him away from Annie. I wonder what reaction of Annie will be if she find out the agreement with Snow. I still think that Snow will not let them go easily. oh, btw, love pansy lineif you think you can keep it hands off of Annie for a while" ,I can imagine the situation of that Finnick couldn't keep his hand off of A . thank u once again for putting up this new chapter. please update more soon.
Fleur Delacour Hux chapter 66 . 2/5
Pansy has no idea of what is happening, hahah. I am pleased that Annie feels safe right now... I am curious to see how it all plays out with Finnick/Snow keeping their ends of the bargain. As we know from the Hunger Games story, Finnick keeps his end of the bargain... If not taken even more advantage of by Snow!

As always. Thanks for the update on my favorite fan fiction story! :)
Fleur Delacour Hux chapter 65 . 1/22
I really enjoyed reading how Finnick and President Snow came to an agreement. I think that you captured he essence of Snow's greed in being able to make more money off of Finnick and being proud of the fact that Finnick really can never get out of it.

As always, this is beautiful. :)
doraviolet1 chapter 65 . 1/22
wow!thank u for this quick update! I plan to ask u if we can see new update by next week then u aldy grant my wish~ u so much~ Now we knowing Annie status,but I still think Snow will not give up easily, there will be more consequences and obstacles to torture them,poor lover! they deserved some happy moments.
Guest-A chapter 63 . 1/19
Love following your story! It brightens my day!
doraviolet1 chapter 63 . 1/17
wow! thanks for the update! it's getting more intense now! poor FinnickAnnie. did Annie can successful run away from Snow's claws? makes my heart beat fast to find out her fate. you really such a talented writer! love how u take ur time to scribe up their love journey in details and makes the character so full of life and stay true to ur theme "breathe".each time I read just makes me feel "woo"! well done
Guest-A chapter 62 . 1/11
I love your story! I'm just catching up. You can write! It's so refreshing to read your work ... Please don't give up on this story!
Guest-A chapter 52 . 1/11
I just read Chapter 51. Might have weirded people out, but not me. It felt very real and gritty. Well done for capturing the moment... love your story overall!
doraviolet1 chapter 62 . 1/2
you're simply the best~ Happy New Year! thanks for make my one of a dream come true,the new chapter! love it so much.u are so talented,and i've been reread this story for two times,still my favorite odesta story!good job! now waiting for more plots and new chapters. I know it's hard to keep their desire for each other in this loving stage, feel bad for Annie need to witnesses Finnick flirting with other women,and Finnick had to figure out the way to protect Annie. I hope in the end it will be worth it. their love might be not perfect but it will complete their .
Guest chapter 61 . 12/29/2016
This is the best Odesta story, I love it!
Thanks for the updatee, hope to read more soon!:)
doraviolet1 chapter 61 . 12/29/2016
thanks for the new update~ I love how protective that Finnick can be, I can feel it through the words. Dislike Annie being drugged too. now so nervouswonder what will happen till they face with president snow. hopefully maybe will have a new more chapter on next year?
doraviolet1 chapter 60 . 12/17/2016
aw! thanks for this new update! poor Annie! the nightmare always trouble her. so worry about her fate after arrive capitol. although she's lucky to have Finnick as her protector, but capitol always find a way to hurt them both. Hoping next chapter will be update soon and not too heartbreaking.
Riflesso di rugiada chapter 59 . 11/10/2016
Good evening (it's 11pm in here)! I read the chapter a few days ago, but I had some hard exams and I didn't want to pay less attention to this chapter than the other ones. Here we go with the Victory Tour! It's going to be so hard for her, and I love how Finnick helps her to "breathe". He won't let Snow sell her, never. And she seems to hold well until she steps on the train. I liked the final part, and how you describe their physical relationship, with a tender intensity. And I'm happy that he found a way to console her without getting intimate, she wouldn't have regretted it but they do deserve to be free from the thought of The Capitol (and Finnick is so wonderful, it was so difficult for him to stop: he is haunted by The Capitol too).
I hope to read the next chapter (very) soon!
Riflesso di Rugiada
doraviolet1 chapter 59 . 11/6/2016
thanks for the update! Finnick is such a gentleman. love their genuine relationship. It's makes me looking forward for their first time would be much more special although I fear some bad things will happen soon. please keep update soon. love ur writing so much!