Reviews for Breathe
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
I just finished this entire story in (and I’m not kidding) less than 24 hours. My eyes have been GLUED to my phone! Please please please please please update I’m heartbroken to not know what happens. You painted such a beautiful story and I really hope you continue it:)
Guest chapter 82 . 6/26/2020
You must finish it!
Guest chapter 39 . 6/22/2020
Just now finding and reading your story and wanted to say I'm absolutely loving it! It's incredibly rare to find stories on here that even have readable grammar, punctuation and spelling, let alone good pacing and story/character development and yours absolutely does! I'm obsessed with Finnick and think he needs his own movie... Which should follow your story :)
Creation City Street chapter 82 . 5/1/2020
I love this story so much, I read it for the first time a while ago on a separate account and I just finished rereading it. Your writing is amazing and the relationship you’ve built between Annie and Finnick is beautiful! I can’t wait to see what else you have in store for it!
annycs13 chapter 82 . 1/9/2020
This is a wonderful story! Please continue it! I love how you write the romantic scenes, how they’re detailed but not overly detailed or crass. I enjoy how you portray Annie and Finnick, and I love Tari and Theon! Please, PLEASE continue and finish the story! This has quickly become one of my favourite fan fictions.
Guest chapter 82 . 12/15/2019
Lovely chapter, please update soon
Guest chapter 82 . 12/2/2019
Happy to see a new chapter! It seems like they both made an important decision... I hope you're well and that you'll update soon 3
christti chapter 82 . 11/25/2019
I'm so glad you're continuing this story! Hope you're well :)
FullTimeWriter chapter 81 . 9/8/2019
Oh my goodness, I’ve just found this story and it is so so so so so good! I binged the whole thing in like a day. I absolutely love the depth you give to Finnick and it literally breaks my heart to see what Snow is doing to him. The way you write the relationship between Finnick and Annie is perfect and so true to them as characters. You’ve really brought them and all of these characters to life. Really well done! I really hope you continue to update this story because I’d love to see where it takes us x
Guest chapter 81 . 8/13/2019
Please, please please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/22/2019
Great story
doraviolet1 chapter 81 . 5/5/2019
it's been a long time since you update this story. Good to see you back! Bravo! this chapter is well written as usual, and we can see how Finnick start to gather the secrets and I hope that those secrets will be more useful for their next move. oh, I feel little bit relieved seeing Annie got MagsTariTheon to accompany her.
looking forward for the next chapter , can't wait to read more~
Fleur Delacour Hux chapter 81 . 4/25/2019
As always darling, your writings are beautiful... I always look forward to reading what you have to add to this canonical tale of Annie and Finnick (who the Hunger Games franchise really should have been about). Anyway, thank you for adding to your story!
Come back chapter 80 . 3/17/2019
Please update!
Anna chapter 80 . 2/18/2019
Please, update this story! It's one of the good ones left!