Reviews for Crush
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
There never can be too much Royai fluff. :-) Aw!
BleedingCoffee chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Very nice.
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

Well done hun, I loved reading this. I haven't read much RoyAi lately but this was a perfect return to it. Though the angst will soon call to me no doubt, I greatly enjoyed this piece of fluff!

Hope you'e doing alright.
renzie17 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
T-that's it?! Could you kind of like extend this? It's too gooood! ;_;

I love your stories. 8)

Happy new year! 8D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
that was bloody beautiful
Miskcat chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This is so sweet! So intense, but packed full of importance with every word. How I've missed having the time either to write - or especially to read - stories like this! Well done, and thank you!

Happy New Year!
TheClumsyThief chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Gah, adorable! I loved this. Oh so very much.
Happy New Year, mebh!
HowsBoutNo chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Adorable! I always love your work.
Antigone Rex chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
My god. This is just... Beautiful. What a great way to ring in the new year.

A shame it takes a near death experience for something like this to happen. Though I suppose that's Mustang to a T. You put it best when you described him as a child: unable to express what he feels until pushed into it. But then, you always put it best when it comes to Roy.

More!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Your Royai is ALWAYS so great!
ssadropout chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
So many wonderful details in this fic! Among the many: Mustang's hand issues, the balm (ha ha), and him not moving so that Hawkeye bumps into him. I love that he says, 'We've been together a long time.' It seems to mean much more than 'friends' or any other word or phrase. So many fics have Roy's 'aha' moment being that he loves Riza, but I think you got it right. He has always known that she is everything to him, so the 'aha' moment is that he needs to act on their bond and that she deserves to be acknowledged as more than just his subordinate.

Thanks for helping to start the new year off right!
Epic Potatoes chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awwwww! Pure Royai fluff!
Thousand Sunny Lyon chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
You do me so much honor here.

I thought you'd go for the latter of the two choices, but this timeline is a very pleasant one. It offers more to reflect on after having lived quite a life together.

It's always something ridiculous, isn't it? Joined the military to die a hero's death, but I- I mean, HE- has been brought to his lowest in an instant by the tiniest little thing that would do him no honor in an obit.

After the shock comes the evaluation. He saw her simple life borne of sacrifice and felt sad. Where was her reward? Did he allow her to live enough?

Then also noting he would have died alone, and no one would know his true story. They'd know nothing more than the lie he wore skin deep - and his true life never had a chance to be lived.

Your life is defined by the company you keep and the stories they'll keep telling long after you're gone.

And tomorrow always offers another chance!

After my encounters with scaffolding, when the shock passes comes the time when I seem to have taken my "Fukitall" dose and it just kicked in. I care little about anything but doing as I liked, because dammit, I'm not going to waste my time with trivialities. Life can be nothing but good, then, as long as I'm not alone. So I can imagine what follows this little fic.

Close to my heart, clearly. You captured it all so well! I love it. Great job and an enjoyable little read. Thank you so much! This brought me many wide smiles and a few blushes, as well.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, too!
Bay Alexison chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This is very sweet. Haha poor Roy almost got crushed. I'm sure he'll shake that off soon. And yay, New Year Roy/Riza kiss. :3 Enjoyed this very much (And Happy New Year to you)