Reviews for El Paraíso De Amor
Daydreamerxoxox chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Lovely Chapter! :)
TaylorRae14 chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
This story is really good! I love it! Please update as soon as possible!
Hunger games fan chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
More more more
Lady of Winterfell chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Peeta, what a jerk you are! Lol I still love you. I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Daydreamerxoxox chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Amazing story, I might just get hooked on it! Update soon :)
xxlovethisxx chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Awesome story can't wait to rad more :)
Lady of Winterfell chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Omg the song was so beautiful! I wonder what a bunch of young adults are going to do on the cruise :) romance and lots of fun?! I can't wait to see how this goes. Update soon!
Jade R. Manning chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Interesting! I like it! I could totally get hooked on this story
Reader987 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
The story is ok so far. Im interested in reading more.
I don't think the timeline makes sense. If Kat and Prim moved in with Haymitch when she was seven and a few months later her mom died. Now Prim is only four that would make Kat like 12, 13 at most. Way to young to go on a cruise with her friends.
catchingfairies chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awwwwwe, I feel all lovey inside. Keep going XD
xXMishaXx chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Love it please update soon.
KellyAnn96 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I am very interested to see what you have planned for this story, but I did wonder how old Katness was. You mention that Prim is 4 and that Katness moved in with Haymitch when she (Katness) was seven, and that they moved in after her parents died. Maybe I am just missing something, but even if their parents died right after Prim was born wouldn't eleven be the oldest Katness could be at the time in the story. If she is going on a cruise with friends though without a guardian, she would need to be about 21. You could prob ignore the technicalities and get away with 18 though. I really like the overall plot of the story and look forward to reading it. The age thing though has me confused.
Mairead chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I LOVE this story so far! Please do like a couple updates a day... :) I am expecting sex, sex, and more SEX! I know, I'm a perv... : It's ok cuz I know I'm not the only one. Oh well.

Hug and Kisses,