Reviews for Classics, Pickup Lines & Mistletoe Kisses
Jennifer chapter 10 . 3/24
I loved the entire story. Thank you.
Tiggy318 chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
Good story!
not used anymore sorry chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
Awwe!:)
I'm grinning like I'm mental!:)
I loved it! I thoroughly enjoyed it.:)
Best,
Fun!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
Haha.:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
This should be your answer, Bella- er… her name is Alice. Alice Cullen.
not used anymore sorry chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
Ahh! A cliffhanger, aye?
not used anymore sorry chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Straight to the point Edward. I gotta admit, the Edward that talks in riddles is more fun to read.:)
Especially the vampire ness and whatnot.;)
not used anymore sorry chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Funny bunny.:)
Does that make sense? Oh well...
Jessica314 chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
How cool is that! We read each other's epilogues on the same day, which both ended with the proposal scene! *hug*

I like how you talked about Bella's friendship with Angela and Ben. I'm so glad she had at least one really sweet human friend! That bit in MS about Edward bringing Angela and Ben together was one of my favorite parts. It really showed off one of Edward's best qualities- his thoughtfulness.

"Alice sees, Alice knows" LOL! It's even funnier because she's pretending to be a psychic, and isn't a real one! It was so funny when she refused to give demonstrations because they have to just *come* to her :)

I love the banter with Emmett. "This is between me and Squirt" aww :) Such a great big brother!

Aw, I love how you talked about how much Bella admired Carlisle and Esme's relationship. They're definitely my favorite couple of all Twilight! I also really liked how you talked about the sexual purity of Edward's and Bella's relationship. It still seems more Edward-driven than Bella-driven, but in this version she's not making fun of him for his "ancient values". I hold those particular values very dear myself, and I love to see sexual purity upheld in stories like this- and I think it's pretty faithful to this particular universe to do so, anyway. so thank you!

Aw, loved the proposal! Very sweet!

Well I really enjoyed this story! Chapter 7-10 were the best, definitely- it just got better and better as it went on (partially because you know my love for long chapters LOL!) I love all the little canon elements- both in terms of characters and also in themes and scenes. Definitely my favorite type of AH story, where there's a lot of canon-related goodies. And well written, too! I think you are so good at writing Bella. And Edward's POV was a really nice surprise at the end, which I think you also did a great job with. So all in all, thank you for a great tale!

But sadly, I've reached the end of reading your stuff! until you write more, that is :) I'm looking forward to Edward's POV of the birthday dance :)
Jessica314 chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
wow... Bella in a fitness center. The potential for injuries is endless!

I loved the Edward/Alice bickering :) "Don't go ruining it by telling her the truth!" LOL Did she just have an actual vision right there, when she smiled suddenly and skipped away? I know she's human, but she had visions as a human for real, so maybe?

I wonder why they don't go to the same school? Are the Cullens homeschooled?

ha! I love how Edward forgot to feed her dinner! I love how nervous he is about getting her the right food. This whole chapter really reminds me of the part in the movie when he first brought her home to meet everyone, when he was so nervous and embarrassed by everyone and very *seventeen*.

loved the addition of smirky cousin Peter! He's one of my favorite minor characters. Maybe he should accompany Edward to the book shop next time and meet someone :)

Loved the super long chapter! I agree this story is a little corny, but in a fun, cute way :) I didn't even think about the fact that I had saved this one for last and that I'm reading it right before Christmas... that worked out perfectly :)
Jessica314 chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
aw, ten- year old Garrett! That was a cute surprise.

*rolls eyes* of course Edward wouldn't admit being cold. They never do! My husband and I used to live in northern Alaska and he wore a windbreaker everywhere! (which was really funny, the day when he accidentally locked himself outside!)

Of course he was mortified to find out she was the girl in the kitchen! Everything is your fault, Edward! Everything in the whole world!
Jessica314 chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
I wonder what Alice told Edward about Bella not coming- she must have told him something, since he had been planning to pick her up.

Oh! never mind, you answered my question. Aw, Alice is so mean! But I guess Bella put her up to it, and this way Bella gets to see that he was really disappointed at her not coming. It was so funny when he was in the room and didnt' even see her :)

stalker Bella!