Reviews for Red and Black and Purple All Over
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 3 . 6/15
Hahaha! I love that last scene! I hope you can continue this in the near future!
Neo-Devil chapter 3 . 1/4
okay...kinda weird, but okay...
Radio Driver chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Good goin, Noy. keep on keepin on.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
This'll be fun indeed:)
duskrider chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
The misunderstanding is funny but I believe that communication is key in a relationship. Also go with it.
w1lliam chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
like it, hope you finish it, still waiting on you to finish born that way
i have nothing more to say,exept: i like it
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Well... Considering Shampoo is from a literal backwater, behind the mountains, remote, still-in-3oo years ago kind of place her reaction was understandable.

Also, "Holy Witchcraft, Batman!" Pure awesome!
Hiryo chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
I love this fic and how Ranma and Shampoo interacts with each other.

Please update soon!
AzaggThoth chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
I like that you are keeping high on the funny. I got a lot of chuckles and giggles out of this chapter and look forward to more. Though I spotted a few spelling hickups and a couple of garbled phrases. Nothing that stuck out in my mind or disrupted the flow much, though you may want to go back over it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Good start but please update
fellow chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Love that pairing.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
A very different beginning with considerable promise...if you've got an actual plotline ready and just have them wandering around, swooning over each other, with an occasional 'fight' to add spice. If that's all you've basically got planned, I'm gonna be sorely disappointed.

One final thing: PLEASE STOP USING i/random/i b/word/b AND JUST USE REGULAR OLD ITALICS AND BOLD! It's very annoying to read around that crap.
fellow chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Cute. I really want more.
fellow chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Awesome concept!
The destroyer of fate chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
I thought the phrase was come with me if you want to live lol hahaha ;p