Reviews for Magic, Demigods and Challenges
You did a really good job with this story, you know, not updating for 3 years and all, I don't know if you haven't updated because your too busy, or you couldn't handle this, the other stories , and life, or if you just don't like fan fiction anymore because your too mature , too old for it. If your also wondering why I'm criticizing, even tho I'm logged in under guest, the if you found my account you would see no stories and most likely go "who is this shit head to criticize when he didn't even have any stories?!" So before you think that I will let you know that while I have had many ideas I don't have what I need to make a good story, so I don't have so many spelling errors and so that it is long and looks nice. If you still check your account and if you read this, please, do one of two things, your original brothers story had progressed very far and started to get very good, which is why I'm angry to find out you not only tried to rewrite it but stopped updating the rewrite. So, all I ask is that you either finish your stories, or put up a story called "update", let everyone know why you have been gone so long, let people know if you will continue writing stories again or if your done. Because stopping out of nowhere, leaving us readers who were JUST getting into the story hanging, it's selfish, it's far from cool. So please, do this, I beg of you.
SCOTLAND NOT SWITZERLAND
Hogwarts is not in Switzerland, it is in Scotland! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! !
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
The rewrite is really good so far, your actually taking your time and not rushing it. I hope you continue/update soon. .
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Hogwarts is in Scotland, thought you would like to know. Good chapter, it was better than the other first chapter.
Rafaxadrez chapter 4 . 6/27/2016
:O :O :O
Little Doctor chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
Fantastic!
PhanBoy chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I thought Hogwarts was in Scottland. Oh well.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Please update
I Love Min Yoongi chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Hogwarts is in Scotland.
PJOandHProck chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
How long does it take for you to post new chapters because it would be nice if you did a couple of chapters at a time so we can read 2 chapters and don't have to wait for you to update.
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I would actually expect less acceptance and more explosion and paranoia about Lily.
mattcun chapter 4 . 3/10/2014