Reviews for Ranma 12 GTXS - Chaos in Shikoku
Luna12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This was a lot of fun. Full of classic chaos and zany mishaps. Getting little teasing snippets of how the other fiancee's were handled was a nice touch. Those all sounded like great plots in themselves!

Ranma being recursed was a nice touch, as was the appearance of Meemaw. I also enjoyed Ryoga's return and how Akane is still a magnet for crazy male admirers and rivals as much as Ranma!

Also a great touch with Saffron. So many nice plot elements! This was a very enjoyable story.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
okay. This is really interesting...
Last Knight Errant chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Pretty shiny! Wouldn't mind seeing more of this one.
BobV chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
It's a bit confusing in the beginning with so many characters, but i must sat this was an amusing first chapter.
RandomFanDude chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was an amusing one-shot even if it has plenty of loose ends.

I'm looking forward to more ML even more, though. In fact, I re-read the first half of ML since you posted this, even though I'll probably want to re-read it when you release the new chapter.
Chuuu chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Am I right to say welcome back? Yes, I'm awaiting Meeting Later. Been waiting in agony. Hahaha.
Anyway, it's nice to read a story full of craziness and chaos once again. I got to say, no one does it better than you do. I hope your new year's resolution proves true. (And sorry if I sound like I'm pushing you to update and all, I'm just getting excited.)
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Hey, it is great seeing you writing again.

This is a great little ones hot, and could actually be a good start to something longer.

Anyways, another great story, and let me know when the next chapter of ML is ready.
BiGDeal chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Akane's figured out a new technique other than smacking Ranma with her mallet? Gotta follow this to the end, but don't go giving everyone nose-bleeds doing it! Also Ranma's samfrt-ass potty-mouth needs a bit a taming, or is that a defense mechnism ( (;-P) ) to balance out the "new" Akane?
Compucles chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
By the way, six times in one night?! Man, being a superhuman martial artist has more perks than I thought!
Compucles chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Well, other than the obvious problem of way too many loose threads, this was quite a fun read. It would nice if you could continue it someday, but I agree that it's time for you to get back to "Meeting Later" before you consider expanding this story. Still, I can't help wondering what'll happen when Kuno runs into Saffron and Kima in their cursed forms...
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
this is really good. A nice mix of old and new.
Ranma and company's lives should never be simple but they shouldn't be static either.
TL chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Good kami, Happi! He really needs to die for that one! And with both an "Akane" and a "Ranko" running around this is going to be very odd for people!

Good to see you back!
PurseMonger chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Welcome back! This was a fun though slightly confusing story. Once you described Shinobu's problem with men, I immediately thought of Ryoga, so glad she found him, literally.

Can't wait for March/April to read the next part of ML!