Reviews for A Brand New World
ReadLikeHermione chapter 40 . 5/22
Great story. Lovely ending
dixie326 chapter 2 . 4/23
OMG, I want Rene's sweatshirt, lol.
Vermilion Fire chapter 40 . 2/17
Oh my gosh. So, first off, I loved this story and the way you dealt with the characters.

Okay, down to what I'm actually here to comment on: Penelope Queen as her full name is so clever. All this time I thought they were calling her Penelope Queen in reference to her online character Queen Penelope, but that they were just reversing it like Théoden King in LOTR. I thought it was just because of her newfound interest in LARPing and stuff. Way to go!
Vermilion Fire chapter 27 . 2/17
Everything's bigger here in Texas - including egos!
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 40 . 1/25
Lovely. Lovely Ending.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 21 . 1/25
I love that. "Then I'll just have to wait until you're ready to love me back." And he will. Unlike Leonard Sheldon isn't driven by his sex drive so if he has to wait indefinitely he will. He has Penny's friendship and the best relationships are friendships. It is so harmonious. I love that. I love a strong center couple facing outside troubles together.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 15 . 1/24
Ok. I've read a lot of these where Amy's like I deserve him. I've put so much work into him. I've been patience it's time for my reward.
NO! Sheldon's acting like someone who was just molested. That's far beyond him just being germ-phobia. Can you imagine him in Penny's therapy group describing his night with Amy? Twisting his hands and looking anywhere but at them and shuddering. That's so so not okay.

If the gender roles were reversed and a guy said he deserved a girl and demanded she submit to kisses people would be up in arms. Just because Sheldon's a guy doesn't make him any less vulnerable to Amy's predatory behavior.
lulu2613 chapter 24 . 12/20/2017
Aww kitten!
lulu2613 chapter 21 . 12/20/2017
Im happy that she turns him down. She needs to be complete and fix herself first.
lulu2613 chapter 20 . 12/20/2017
His speech was so beautiful and that line that she made him feel, everything. I just went aww! And of course I love the little bit at the end.
lulu2613 chapter 17 . 12/20/2017
This won't stop them from plotting.
lulu2613 chapter 14 . 12/20/2017
His behavior needs to be corrected, but Leonard has to see he is wrong and then decide if he wants to change.
lulu2613 chapter 9 . 12/20/2017
Amy really needs the thearpy. You are fixing all of them.
lulu2613 chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
Im so happy Penny is back to the confident, optimistic, ball of sunshine she was before she knew the guys across the hall. But when did Sheldon push her to stay with Leonard? He always said they were doomed.
lulu2613 chapter 2 . 12/20/2017
I have a feeling i am going to love Rene!