Reviews for A Brand New World
tselea chapter 40 . 9/10
Powerfully written!
MishMashed chapter 36 . 8/9
"Immediately goes into therapist mode". It would have been nice if she'd gone into "therapist mode" when Sheldon contacted her and scheduled and appointment to see him instead of going to his office and making his coworkers believe he was cheating on Penny. I agree with some of the other reviewers, Rene is unprofessional. If this was the real world, she'd be sanctioned in a heartbeat and no board would be overwhelmed by her high I.Q. her quirky attitude. They'd just strip her of her ability to be a practicing therapist.
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 7/31
i LOVE your work!
GO PENNY!
MishMashed chapter 35 . 7/13
I'm sorry to harp on this, but I keep hoping that Rene will go away. There are severe boundary crossings having her as Penny's therapist AND friend. The whole story is about Penny growing stronger and seeing how she's been mistreated and mistreated others, and yet her own therapist isn't treating her with the respect of a professional. I love how you are having Penny and Sheldon grow and come together, but having a licensed therapist actively engaging with a patient outside of the office is just... if she was just written as Penny's friend who happened to be a therapist, then great. But her talking to Penny about her own problems and insinuating herself in Penny's private life... it's not right, not ethical, and I'm not even sure if it's legal. She seems to be taking just as much advantage of Penny as Amy and the rest of the crew did.
MishMashed chapter 22 . 7/12
I'm confused... is Rene meant to be charming or endearing? Maybe I'm just not far enough into the story yet to get it, maybe she turns into a really lovable character. So far though, she's obnoxious. And not in a neurotic Sheldon-y way. She's just annoying to me. Hopefully, she'll be minor from this point on because the rest of the story is really good.
together25x3 chapter 40 . 9/14/2015
Great story!
Mischief101 chapter 40 . 5/14/2015
I decided to reread a few of your stories. I started reading this one, got almost halfway done and realized I'd never finished it. I don't know why i didn't finish it the last time I read it but it was a nice little treat for me. It was amazing as all your stories are (at least the ones I've read, which is a lot) Thank you for sharing your stories.
JPElles chapter 40 . 4/12/2015
Great stuff. I hope to see more stuff from you. :)
kimjo2 chapter 40 . 3/3/2015
oh, yay! another superbly happy ending. i am glad amy was redeemed but i agree with you about leonard. all hail the grand empress poohbah of shennyland! thanks so much
kimjo2 chapter 39 . 3/3/2015
i love it when your oc's from other stories make guest appearences! yay charlie! love this. thanks
Yin - Yang M chapter 40 . 1/7/2015
Love this story. It was sweet and funny at the same time.
Twitch101 chapter 40 . 12/27/2014
I liked this story. The chapters were a good size and the pace was easy to follow. Good job with a great story!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 40 . 12/9/2014
Great story! I loved it.
mekareami chapter 40 . 8/29/2014
Sorry this one is over, i would have enjjoyed some life after.'I do' tyvm for writing, i have been enjoying many of your shenny stories
WENN9366 chapter 40 . 7/14/2014
Aww...this was a wonderful story, I'll definitely be checking out the rest of your writing. You did such a great job exploring the closeness between Sheldon and Penny. I wish the writers of the show would get a clue. I still have a shred of hope that S/P will eventually be their endgame, but it's slipping away quickly. Keep up the good work!