Reviews for A Brand New World
Djanga chapter 3 . 10/19
Wow, I am seriously loving this! Putting the focus on Penny and seeing events in her voice is powerful. Sad, but powerful.
Rich chapter 38 . 10/16
I really like your story but isn't everybody doing the Sheldon what everybody bitched about they were doing to penny earlier.
StrangexHighways chapter 40 . 10/12
This was a great story! I’ve always thought that Leonard was a manipulative little weasel.
Yessss Penny! You tell them!
MoyeBIg chapter 1 . 6/19
you got us all with that last line. Perfect!
animemangaobsessed chapter 40 . 2/28
God, Penny's last line hit me in the feels. This whole thing had me so happy and fluffy on the inside. Thank you for this wonderful fic.
mrpuppy chapter 40 . 8/24/2019
I love this! Great writing! Also so much love for Shenny
mi-shell87 chapter 40 . 8/23/2019
I love penny’s last line! Perfect ending! :-)
MissMuseOnline chapter 40 . 3/22/2019
Honestly, I want to find someone who, at our wedding, would kiss me before the officiant says ‘you may kiss the bride’ or whatever, so I’m glad that Sheldon couldn’t contain himself ;D
Lisa chapter 38 . 3/8/2019
I like this story. It's fun, interesting, and definitely unique. I love the relationship between Rene and Stuart and really like your take on Sheldon and Penny, though Penny is a bit darker than I'm used to. There are a couple of things that feel off, though. The complete trust Penny has in her new set of friends after such a short period of time was a bit hard to believe, but it's a fanfic. I've also tried to ignore the friends with your therapist thing, which is considered unethical and a really bad idea. But Rene talking to Penny about Amy? That's a HIPAA violation and is really illegal. No therapist would do that. It just kind of takes you out of the story. But, as you've said, it's your story.
ReadLikeHermione chapter 40 . 5/22/2018
Great story. Lovely ending
dixie326 chapter 2 . 4/23/2018
OMG, I want Rene's sweatshirt, lol.
Vermilion Fire chapter 40 . 2/17/2018
Oh my gosh. So, first off, I loved this story and the way you dealt with the characters.

Okay, down to what I'm actually here to comment on: Penelope Queen as her full name is so clever. All this time I thought they were calling her Penelope Queen in reference to her online character Queen Penelope, but that they were just reversing it like Théoden King in LOTR. I thought it was just because of her newfound interest in LARPing and stuff. Way to go!
Vermilion Fire chapter 27 . 2/17/2018
Everything's bigger here in Texas - including egos!
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 40 . 1/25/2018