Reviews for A Brand New World
kimjo2 chapter 40 . 3/3
oh, yay! another superbly happy ending. i am glad amy was redeemed but i agree with you about leonard. all hail the grand empress poohbah of shennyland! thanks so much
kimjo2 chapter 39 . 3/3
i love it when your oc's from other stories make guest appearences! yay charlie! love this. thanks
Yin - Yang M chapter 40 . 1/7
Love this story. It was sweet and funny at the same time.
Twitch101 chapter 40 . 12/27/2014
I liked this story. The chapters were a good size and the pace was easy to follow. Good job with a great story!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 40 . 12/9/2014
Great story! I loved it.
mekareami chapter 40 . 8/29/2014
Sorry this one is over, i would have enjjoyed some life after.'I do' tyvm for writing, i have been enjoying many of your shenny stories
WENN9366 chapter 40 . 7/14/2014
Aww...this was a wonderful story, I'll definitely be checking out the rest of your writing. You did such a great job exploring the closeness between Sheldon and Penny. I wish the writers of the show would get a clue. I still have a shred of hope that S/P will eventually be their endgame, but it's slipping away quickly. Keep up the good work!
WENN9366 chapter 39 . 7/14/2014
Ah, that was awesome, both asking each other to marry them on the same night. Love how Amy has come full circle.
WENN9366 chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
I'm glad you aren't having them 'roll in the hay' with each other already. It totally screws up a story when they do that so quickly.
WENN9366 chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
I think it's absolutely adorable how Sheldon is the one who is so confident and in love and Penny is the hesitant one. I don't think I've read a story where it's been so well written that it comes across as believable. And the hand-holding and date thing is just hilarious.
WENN9366 chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
You know, a lot of people balk at writers who give Leonard and Amy a self-serving, narcissistic slant, but I myself can totally see those personality traits in those characters.

Amy, as much as everyone seems to love her and wants to see her with Sheldon, their whole relationship creeps me out. TBBT is supposed to be a comedy, but honestly, I see S/A more like you have written it. For gosh sakes, he's not attracted to her, quit trying to make him kiss/touch her!

Leonard and Penny is the same way. If it was a drama instead of a comedy, I think you'd hear a lot more people saying that their relationship is just as whacked. He doesn't give a rat's ass who Penny really is, he just wants a hot girlfriend to parade around in front of people.

The two people on the show with the deepest connection, who are really honest with each other through good times and bad, are Penny and Sheldon.
WENN9366 chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
Sheldon is so sweet, trying to figure out how to get her back into their 'fold', so to speak. I'm a Beth/Daryl shipper, too, although like you mentioned on your profile, I really only watch it because my husband likes it.
WENN9366 chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Just wanted to pause here to say: Don't feel that you have to explain yourself to readers. I've noticed you doing that in more than one of your stories in author's notes. Everyone's interpretations of characters are different, especially ones that we only usually see one side of in a comedy. Fanfiction writing can be many things, whether a catharsis, or a need to right what we see as a wrong perpetrated in the original cannon, or simply a challenge to put one-dimensional characters into a deeper situation to flesh them out. Never apologize for your creativity. The readers who complain are entitled to their opinions, but that doesn't make them right or wrong. It only means that they see the characters differently. If we all thought the same things, it would make for a boring world...
(PS, I love how you've put Stuart in, he's my fav extra).
wandwaving chapter 40 . 7/11/2014
This has been one outstanding roller-coaster. It was raw, powerful, breathtakingly honest, heartbreaking, lovely. I've read countless stories on here (and other sites) but I haven't found many that I can honestly say touched me, reached me, pulled me in, like this has.

You didn't just tell a story about two people finding each other, I mean you did but it was so, so much more. I felt like that was just an afterthought for me. Yes it was beautiful but I was way more interested in how they changed, how they grew, how their overcame their problems, fears and insecurities.

In stories most people ignore the so many other layers to love. It's not always that easy, it's not always rainbows. You wrote the raw depth of those layers perfectly. You showed that it's important to love yourself and that is such a powerful message to send.

After that long review (and I really could go on more) I feel I have nothing more to say except well done. Thank you for sharing this, it really is a fantastic read.
editcat chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I truly enjoyed this story, and I thought it ended very well. I misted over at the final line, "It's a date."