Reviews for Heart of a Dragon
Godramm chapter 1 . 5/10
I can’t say if this story has a good premise because I can’t get past the writing. He said, she said… that gets so annoying; we don’t need reminded who is talking all the time.
Aedwards179 chapter 3 . 4/22
angels are the hardest numbers to raise. fallen angels can have kids. angels can't.
WolfFiresword chapter 34 . 4/7
Next time this story updates, it will have been over 10 years of “ Heart of a Dragon” !
zaz chapter 34 . 3/27
This was great, can't wait to see what Irina is gonna do next!
Do you know how to use quotation marks?
Exaggerate chapter 34 . 1/1
I love the story so far, but my biggest gripe with it is that you don’t capitalize speaking words like said, muttered, exclaimed etc… you also don’t end a quote with a period if you have a dialog tag after it’s just a comma. Overall though, I’ve always liked this story, well done!
ItsEizanAgain chapter 34 . 12/18/2023
holy fucking shit this story is still ongoing
ALPHA02FURY97 chapter 7 . 12/9/2023
also for Issei's Parents their names are Gorou and Miki Hyoudou.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 34 . 12/7/2023
I enjoyed this! Good job!
nrbuer chapter 34 . 12/6/2023
Jolly good show.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 34 . 12/6/2023
Lol, I still like to think that Irina is secretly perverted, but that's only me and my own thoughts, but I still love how you have kept Raynare alive since many just kill her off or make her a slave.
codywhite162 chapter 34 . 12/6/2023
Really glad to see this updated again! I quite enjoy reading this story :) Looking forward to the next chapter
EAB20199 chapter 34 . 12/5/2023
Hello Kyuubi Gohan! Good to see you again after so long

This was a nice chapter with some great development with Issei and Raynare; I’ve missed their banter and interactions.

I like that you explored their relationships and motivations beyond just sex and such, showing a deeper connection between the two

The strip show was worth the wait and I like how Issei tried to include everyone in his show. I cant wait to see the next chapter and to see Raynare get her reward…
KINGShaheed chapter 3 . 11/29/2023
Yeah... no matter what you say him leaving Asia in a place he knew wasn't a good enviorment makes no sense. No matter how you try to explain it, leaving someone who he views as a 'pure bird' in that church is straight up stupid.

That among many other things I don't understand.

I also don't understand why he was wasting time fighting these people instead of just killing them quickly, worse he was talking to them like he had all the time in the world despite knowing Asia was potentially dying at the same time... It's a thousand times worse if he can still use Scale Mail, which he should be able too.
Write Your Wrongs chapter 4 . 11/16/2023
8 Pawn pieces in equivalence to a being of Grayfia’s caliber or Riser’s caliber? Pretty sure it scales based on the king’s power.
1,555 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »