Reviews for Wannabe Wizards
A Reader chapter 18 . 4/23
I loved this fic. Too bad you don't write anymore, your style was good.
A.W.Bush chapter 19 . 8/8/2016
Good for you man. I hope all goes well
BizzyLizy chapter 19 . 8/7/2016
That's kind of sad, but congratulations on finishing your book! Good luck in university and life in general! I really liked this story, so I feel kind of sad that it's over but you're moving onto better things! Once again, good luck and have fun :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2016
don't forget to turn your stories into challenges since you're not working on them ever again
Angryboy13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Awesome first chapter I just got inspiration. I also spotted secret plot
I swear Jason is a counterpart of one of my friends in real life.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
I love this! I can't wait for more!
darkmoonrise312 chapter 17 . 2/16/2015
Sorry. Again.
But anyway good chap. Epic fight scene and man that was hilarious with the spiked tea.
Wonder what the competition will bring.
darkmoonrise312 chapter 16 . 2/10/2015
Ok, my bad. I will refrain from discussing the working of the chapters. But now I have no idea what will count as spoiler or not, so good chap? That's all I can say.
darkmoonrise312 chapter 15 . 2/7/2015
Mission success. Although, since Lewis and Jason both had "help" and Katie beat a fraking golem on her own, I think she one this one. So Jason and Lewis will both have to clean the baths in kitty costumes. And I so wanted to see kitty Katie.
darkmoonrise312 chapter 14 . 2/6/2015
So, Katie's an OC. I should have guessed. These were a couple of great chaps. A climatic battle and super emotional moment for Katie. And now a little competition to spice things up for the offworlders teamwork. I have a strange feeling Katie is gonna be the loser, even though every sign points towads Lewis. Side thought: we still haven't seen what would happen if Katie drank the genderbender potion.
-the Darkmoon has set.
Liz chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
Love this series :) please continue updating!
CasuallyPosting chapter 12 . 1/31/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter.
darkmoonrise312 chapter 12 . 1/31/2015
DEUS EX MACHINEGUN! God this was an epic chapter, and everything is starting to come together for how they got there. But now I'm wondering what's up with Katie if she doesn't count. But at least she got some good lines though.
A.W.Bush chapter 12 . 1/30/2015
Well surprise surprise. A year on and I'm still enjoying myself. Cudos to you
darkmoonrise312 chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
Hahahahaha! Omg this was so funny! Katie x cucumber, Lewis gets his first period, and slender man for a guest appearance. God your making me laugh so hard!