Reviews for sometimes it lasts in love (but sometimes it hurts instead)
MarieBloom15 chapter 1 . 1/28
I'm a big Olicity fan so this was amazing! I never liked Laurel.
Grrarrggh chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I'd love to read the three part story. Heck, I'd love to read a six part story about that.
Toodles147 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I would love to read that story.
sparkie chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Hi, I've read this piece about 3 or 4 times now over long periods of time and it always gets to me. (In a good way, I promise you). It's so reflective almost like Olivers' time on island but instead this is for Laurel. I've always kind of felt in the show that they could've explored her character better and you've achieved it so well here.

I like how she misses Tommy and I can understand how she still hoped for things with Oliver but what I like most is the subtlety & the sincerity with which she expresses herself. For her to really move on, that hope needed to be put to rest and that too in a positive way. That one line of honesty from Oliver (about falling apart without Felicity) pushes the point to her without overdoing it. Also I like how you've managed to weave in the bitterness, the real friendship and the support between Laurel & Oliver so well. I really wish they hadn't killed Tommy off in the first season, he would've been awesome.

It's a fantastic piece & I'm sorry I'm only reviewing now!
Monique chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Hello, I just wanted to say that I adore your Olicity fics, they are all so beautiful, and I would really really love to read more from this universe.
Your Laurel is really good, and even though I don't like her, it's so well writing that I can accept her presence.
Hope we will see more brilliant Olicity stories soon.
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
I absolutely adore this story, so much feels...
FrankieG613 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Oh man, this is so good! I love Laurel's perspective seeing them together after she's been gone. And I love that Oliver had to propose six times!
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
you did it really well. Portrayed all the characters perfectly. congratulations! ;)
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! Loved every little part of it
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
As much fun as it is to see a jealous Laurel and as an Olicity fan, sometimes when Laurel cries over their relationship, we rejoice, it is nice to see her realistically break down a bit but take it like the lady we know she is. Laurel is special, both Oliver and Tommy felt so, she just isn't Felicity. And that's okay. I think she's right. Even without the island, he would have found Felicity eventually. It would take more effort but they'd pull through(you have written about this;)). Everything that Laurel says, both to Oliver and how she describes everything in the end, is heart breaking and breath taking all at once. Either way, Olicity for the win. I like how you developed Laurel though. How this was mostly about her. There aren't too many like this out there. This is my second or third time reading this. You're amazing. Update your other fics would you? You're killing me out here.
Kudos.
Kat
perspectivesinpaper chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Cannot be anymore well written. Beautiful story
looking-for-redamancy chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
God, this is one of my fav stories, can't even count how many times I've read this and I imagine this won't be the last time :D

"Maybe he would have visited his dad one day at QC and run into a quirkyblonde in the halls, struck up a conversation, flirting as he alsways did, but something would be different. She would be different. And somehow, they would still end up exactly here, with Oliver married to Felicity, and baby Grace the proud product of their devotion."
I'd love to see this as a story, or even as a long drabble. Go Team Olicity!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Loved it!
Annelantis chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I am like you. As an Olicity shipper I get worried by Laurel but I do think she is treated quite unfairly at times. Your story was a good analysis of her character an I thought you portrayed her in a very honest way.
By the way, I would live to see how it all happened between Okiver and Felicity whole Laurel was away. So if you haven't done it already...
Iron Matron chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This is the happy ending I wanted for Oliver and Felicity. And you wrote it so we discovered it instead of just being told. I love how you wrote this. Wonderful.