Reviews for A jump through time
Brookie Twiling chapter 23 . 4/6
I love it! You've made me happy, sad, amused (Ok you made it extreamly difficult at one point for me not to burst out laughing when reading this story at 5am), excited, surprised and countless othe emotions.
You truly are an amazing writer and I love your work.
Please keep writing,
Brookie.
Amu4ever chapter 18 . 3/24
Now this was a good chapter :)
Amu4ever chapter 17 . 3/24
You said many of us would be happy about the person, who was about to die dying?

Also, i read another reviewers comment about having the feeling that Elijah got his heart broken two times by Tatia. That's actually correct. You said she broke his ties with him shortly after Klaus broke up with her and then some time later again. Was that intended?

Anyway, I won't say much about this chapter, because I don't want to flame. I will just say that I was really disappointed. I didn't even care about Kendras death half-way through the chapter...it was just 'blah...blah..blah, blah, blah...'

I think I expected it to be more emotional. It just didn't transport the heart-ache. Don't know, if that makes sense to you, but I thought I should say it anyway.

-sigh-
Amu4ever chapter 16 . 3/24
Oh, for heavens sake! You are not gonna kill Kendra or one of the siblings, are you? Take Esther instead!
Amu4ever chapter 15 . 3/23
Okay, so Tatia probably won't be the person to die. Though why are you antagonizing all the doppelgangers? I don't think Elena was all that bad. Yeah, she had two brothers who were in love with her, but she wasn't intentionally playing with them.

Though I am happy you choose Bella as main character instead of Elena. Elena can be very stuck-up and Stefan-oriented. And I seriously can't stand Stefan.
Amu4ever chapter 14 . 3/23
Yup, still hoping that the dead person will be Esther. Hmm...maybe this can even be the occasion when everybody gets turned...
Amu4ever chapter 13 . 3/23
Oh! Esther? Since none of the brothers death would make us happy.
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 3/23
I wonder wheter Mickael noticed the scene or not...

By the way your story is much less rushed since Bella is in the past. It's an improvement that makes your story so much more enjoyable :)
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 3/23
Don't let one of the siblings die, please! I mean Henrik is so adorable and it would be a shame, if you saved him only to let him die anyway. Also, I still think Esther is the best option to die, because she had do it to protect her family.
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 3/23
Still hope it will be Esther.

Glad you saved Hendrik and I still adore you for the obvious love of details you show in this chapter yet again. Hmm...is there a special reason Bella added milk to the eggs?
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 3/23
Oh, come on! Don't tell me it will be Hendrik. Let it be the Mikaelson mother, technically she isn't evil only wants to protect her family at this point.
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 3/23
It's admirworthy how you thought about all the small details for time-travel. The clothes, langauge and customs are something often forgotten :)
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 3/23
I wonder wheter you decided to let Bella take the baby with her or not. I mean that would allow Klaus to avoid the "Moonstone curse" from the start.
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 3/23
So, I am eager to see, how your story changes once the scenery does.
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 3/22
In the paragraph in which Elijah invites Harley to the ball there seems to be an important part missing. The explanation why Isabelle is not going to go to the ball. You kinda stopped in the paragraph in the middle of the sentence there...