Reviews for DC Reapers - Omega's Judgement
TheXMan99 chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
Savage makes another dodgy deal wonder who it is? Look forward to the next one.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
And once again Savage finds another way great story dude.
Greymon Leader chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
This was a great crossover dude I liked the DC used in it and hope there is a sequel awsome
Malek chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
So, Carina Omega died but Maraxus is back for revenge... oh he is going to be so ticked off.

Sierra came back to help John and they ended up making out in the middle of a battle, how romantic :D

Great chapter and I look forward to the rest of the story.
TheXMan99 chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
Here comes Daddy death
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
ay things don't look any eaier still though they got one enemy out of the way
TheXMan99 chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
Figures Savage would double cross her and wonder if it's another face from the past he's working for?
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
who is slavege working for a greater power r something like darkside. great chapter my friend I loved it
Malek chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
Great chapter dude but you've put a bit where Savage says the same thing twice where he says to Carina that Brainiac served a purpose. Might want to remove one of them.

Apart from that... wow. Another hero dead, a new Batman arrives, and Supergirl is being hunted by Carina's 'children'. Awesome!
TheXMan99 chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
As the saying goes "Keep calm and call Batman" well now both Carina and Savage are screwed.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
awesome to seeBatman DC's best ever character comes to save the day. good work my friend I still miss Braniac 5
Malek chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Dang Sierra's got some tricks up her sleeves, hey, the Infernal Dimension was that weird place Marrissa created right? The one with all the monsters in it? Oh Voltage is in trouble.

Carina is proving pretty effective as a villain, maybe it's cause she's killing the heroes, and lots of them at that.

Some part of me thinks Sierra might return if John gets in trouble, looking forward to seeing if I'm right.
TheXMan99 chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
He had it coming. Did not see the appearance of Vandal Savage good timing on that
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
omg this is intense. I hope they can save and get out of the dilemma. Poor super girl
Malek chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Near the start of the chapter you have the same paragraph twice, I'd suggest removing one of them.

Wow dude, Light Lass and Brainiac both dead in one chapter! Dang that Carina Omega is not messing around. Totally looking forward to the next chapter!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »