Reviews for Unlikely Places
MysShadowdragon chapter 1 . 8/13
aw, the ending gave me the warm fuzzys. really well done.
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 7/21
I like how they're having an unofficial archangel convention in a random alley. That's a mental image I find hilarious. And I like how you pointed out Zachariah was the least powerful one there. Serves him right for being a dick all the time. And Michael!Dean cleaning Lucifer!Sam's wings is such a cute thing to imagine! I love it so much!
Deja Vu 22 chapter 1 . 7/19
This is perfect! I live how Cas was the loyal soldier the whole time, just following Michael's orders while everyone else thought he was bowing to a simple human. And Gabriel was truly amazing. Just cackling at the end at the irony of it all. This story made my day, thank you!
grace.darcy chapter 1 . 6/15
oh my god i love this fic so much!
Lleion chapter 1 . 6/8
I love this. Wish it was actually a multi-chap fic but then again this is awesome enough as it is :D
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/12
This is AMAZING.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
This is awesome! You just made my day!
Jaden Xiang chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
This was wonderful! I wonder if you could make a sequel to this? Although, it is fine the way it is. I love how Lucifer is purely happy with Michael - he sacrificed so much for him! :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
this amuses and scares me. in good ways...
LyleRay chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
A nice little gathering of the family. Dad's the only one missing. Since they're all together do you think they could take a vote over who gets the thrill of stripping Zachariah of his wings?
Miravisu chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
You know what if God had a brother and both decided to rencarate and where born as sam and dean
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Aww. That image was adorable!(mental picture of Michael!Dean cleaning a confused Lucifer!Sam's wings)
artimismoon95 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Really so cute and just perfect.